FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest Nicklashidegard
Thanks for the ROM.

Will be testing it.

Meantime, here is a CAB attached to change the registry for:

6. ....... this setting to stick you need to soft reset but this is where the probles lies once you soft reset your today soft key will not stay it will go back to "contacts" so to do this open your fav reg editor and follow these settings:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome.

All the way down to the bottom Change SK1TEXT to Touchflo and SK1URL to \Program Files\TFDetacher\TFDShowTF.exe

Wait 30 Seconds and Soft reset so both settings will stick you will only have to do this once and you will be set!

Works for me.

And you can always uninstall the cab and settings will revert.

All thanks to http://triton.homeip.net/RegistryChanger/

Makes life a bit easier.

Cheers All.

Thanks for that!

Like you say, easier to install a cab than to do registry entries. I'm gonna see if it works to put it in the XDA_UC folder, which would be perfect.. If it works i'll add this to the first post.

Thanks Ozra

Guest Nicklashidegard
I cannot change…the background image in M2D THEMES, i change all the theme except the background image in today screen :) :)

If you go into settings\home, is the box ticked where is says "use this picture as background"? If it is, untick it..

Apart from that it should work..

If you go into settings\home, is the box ticked where is says "use this picture as background"? If it is, untick it..

Apart from that it should work..

i do this and after the main menu it presents all double

I just installed this ROM and found same problem as DDRKO 23041 ROM. The click on the Taskbar doesn't work with TouchFlo, nor with the programs list open. Any ideas how to fix it, or to install some old style taskbar without the transparent magnified taskbar?
me too the Taskbar doesn't work with TouchFlo, nor with the programs list open

Thanks for that!

Like you say, easier to install a cab than to do registry entries. I'm gonna see if it works to put it in the XDA_UC folder, which would be perfect.. If it works i'll add this to the first post.

Thanks Ozra

You are most welcome mate. Thanks for your hard work.

Cheers

Guest Nicklashidegard

Just playing round with 23045 and it's a massive improvement. The typing is sorted (double tap etc..), no need to install touchresponse. Seems faster (at least in my head :) ) and overall better. A few new icons etc...

Bugs so far is the top Taskbar still don't work in M2D and that's it!! It works and seems as stable as 23016 (old UI)..

This will prolly be my next build (release later today or tomorrow)..

Guest WAIKIKI728

Just playing round with 23045 and it's a massive improvement. The typing is sorted (double tap etc..), no need to install touchresponse. Seems faster (at least in my head :) ) and overall better. A few new icons etc...

Bugs so far is the top Taskbar still don't work in M2D and that's it!! It works and seems as stable as 23016 (old UI)..

This will prolly be my next build (release later today or tomorrow)..

[

I found another theme that changes the bottoms from down also....ALLLLL the credits to drkfngthdragnlrd from this forum :http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=4482914#post4482914 ....look the screenshots:

I wait for your upload i hope the problem with office is solved...and just one thing ...do you have any delaied when you try to unlock the phone...?i mean when the phone is locked ...for unlocking sometimes it needs 3 or 4 seconds for this...i don´t know if it´s me or just the new lock screen...

post-444803-1252494620_thumb.png

post-444803-1252494647_thumb.png

post-444803-1252494659_thumb.png

post-444803-1252494675_thumb.png

Dragonworld_Themes___Build_23409_or_Newer.cab

Guest WAIKIKI728
Great find!

There should be a thread for these new UI Themes...

Honestly and sinceorusly all the credits to drkfngthdragnlrd ...he is making a very hard job ...i am doing nothing just to test ....

I think with the new 23045 the icons change also. :) ..jejeje...

Take your time i will be around here waiting this upload...

Maybe Blazyngwolf can have ready the Cnitrogen and you can include it in your rom of this way you really don´t have to cook the windows media player :) ....

Thanks a lot ....

Guest Nicklashidegard
Honestly and sinceorusly all the credits to drkfngthdragnlrd ...he is making a very hard job ...i am doing nothing just to test ....

I think with the new 23045 the icons change also. :) ..jejeje...

Take your time i will be around here waiting this upload...

Maybe Blazyngwolf can have ready the Cnitrogen and you can include it in your rom of this way you really don´t have to cook the windows media player :) ....

Thanks a lot ....

Neo should include the Cnitrogen panel already (as far as i know, i'm testing 23045 at the mo, and it's included there), all you have to to is to install Nitrogen. And WMP is working fine, just something i done in the last build that made it not work.

Only issue i've got at the moment with 23045 is that the bottom bar is a horrible grey colour in menus and M2D (transparent in Titanium) but it's not a biggie and it Does change to black after installing themes (i'm currently on WMBlack2). Had a massive problem with dragonworld themes (made the screen "stick" so that it just looked scrambled).. Strange

Guest WAIKIKI728
Neo should include the Cnitrogen panel already (as far as i know, i'm testing 23045 at the mo, and it's included there), all you have to to is to install Nitrogen. And WMP is working fine, just something i done in the last build that made it not work.

Only issue i've got at the moment with 23045 is that the bottom bar is a horrible grey colour in menus and M2D (transparent in Titanium) but it's not a biggie and it Does change to black after installing themes (i'm currently on WMBlack2). Had a massive problem with dragonworld themes (made the screen "stick" so that it just looked scrambled).. Strange

Neo includes cnitrogen but when i play music the icon disappears...it´s something i asked but at the moment nobody answered....for dragonworld themes ...it´s possible this happens because with every rom something always changes something...maybe you can try this cab...also...

Another thing ...any comentary about lockscreen delay?¿'do you have something like this or it´s just something in my rom?¿?

Dragonworld_Blk_Red_Build_23041_or_Newer.cab

Guest Nicklashidegard
Neo includes cnitrogen but when i play music the icon disappears...it´s something i asked but at the moment nobody answered....for dragonworld themes ...it´s possible this happens because with every rom something always changes something...maybe you can try this cab...also...

Another thing ...any comentary about lockscreen delay?¿'do you have something like this or it´s just something in my rom?¿?

I'll try this cab when i get a chance..

I've got lockscreeen delay as well, sometimes up to 3-4 sec..Learnt to live with it, it wm6.5 :)

Guest dollar99

The themes is same as the previous DragonWorld, not working properly.

Guest WAIKIKI728

I've got lockscreeen delay as well, sometimes up to 3-4 sec..Learnt to live with it, it wm6.5 :)

Maybe you can have a look:http://www.modaco.com/content-page/285140/qbus-sector-khuanchai-windows-mobile-6-5-research-thread/page/8540/#entry1068594

.....to the post from lord junior:

Dusk_6.5_Lockscreen_v3.0.CAB ...solves the problem of the delayed.....

Guest Nicklashidegard

First post updated with 23047. It's a very stable and fast build. Defo worth a try, big improvement from past builds. And touch is finally sorted, double tap works again :) .

First post updated with 23047. It's a very stable and fast build. Defo worth a try, big improvement from past builds. And touch is finally sorted, double tap works again :) .

can't extract... crc failed

Guest Nicklashidegard
can't extract... crc failed

Strange, i'll download it and try myself, the uploaded file on the cpu is ok..

i'll Keep you posted!!

Edit: Is that from Mediafire?? or Filefactory??

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Strange, i'll download it and try myself, the uploaded file on the cpu is ok..

i'll Keep you posted!!

Edit: Is that from Mediafire?? or Filefactory??

mediafire

edit: filefactory is ok

thank you!

Edited by gtm

Hi Nicklas!

Could you upload the start menu icons you use? I changed the start menu .cpr files for the ones you posted on your other topic and the non-microsoft icons are now big again, but the regular ones (one, setting, active sync, etc.) are still small. (I'm on sector's 23047). I miss the big icons, after some weeks with your roms!

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi Nicklas!

Could you upload the start menu icons you use? I changed the start menu .cpr files for the ones you posted on your other topic and the non-microsoft icons are now big again, but the regular ones (one, setting, active sync, etc.) are still small. (I'm on sector's 23047). I miss the big icons, after some weeks with your roms!

I'll try and fine them, but i think the icons are all the same size, just the startmenu cpr is different... I'll hava a look..

I've re-upped to Mediafire, just have to download to double check it's working.

Guest bazookak

hey, i got a problem, hope anybody can help me.

i keep gettin stuck at the pin dialer skin.

i have done soo many soft resets, i lost count.

i have done hard reset, nothing

re-flashed it, nothing

anybody alse having the problem?