FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest Nicklashidegard
hey, i got a problem, hope anybody can help me.

i keep gettin stuck at the pin dialer skin.

i have done soo many soft resets, i lost count.

i have done hard reset, nothing

re-flashed it, nothing

anybody alse having the problem?

What dialer do you use?? I use Inesoft dialer which takes up the whole screen. The only way for me to exit is to press end call button. The Original windows dialer seem to be working fine.

The bottom bar of the new builds is causing a few problems with some programs...

What dialer do you use?? I use Inesoft dialer which takes up the whole screen. The only way for me to exit is to press end call button. The Original windows dialer seem to be working fine.

The bottom bar of the new builds is causing a few problems with some programs...

I love Inesoft phone5 but unfortunately with both Shokka's m2d and Ryzry m2d it causes me a problem- sometimes touchflo would restart after using the dialer ("Tap here to launch touchflo" thingy, u know what I mean). does it work better with your ROM? if it is, I'll try it out NOW.

Edited by skaynan

Guest Nicklashidegard
I love Inesoft phone5 but unfortunately with both Shokka's m2d and Ryzry m2d it causes me a problem- sometimes touchflo would restart after using the dialer ("Tap here to launch touchflo" thingy, u know what I mean). does it work better with your ROM? if it is, I'll try it out NOW.

I use it all the time and the only isssue is the whole screen issue (only way to exit is to press end call button). Apart from that i've noticed no issues. I used to be able to "see" part of the dialer after call in the lockscreen, but i've noticed no probs in this build.. i'll let you know if i find any.

Guest WAIKIKI728
First post updated with 23047. It's a very stable and fast build. Defo worth a try, big improvement from past builds. And touch is finally sorted, double tap works again :) .

Really a big improvement....solved all the problems with windows media player...office and sms....

Also i have found something i hope you like ...a new theme for Omnia i hope you like it and consider to make a rom with titanium....

As long as i know Omnia doesn´t have 3D aceleration....with this theme....we can see the omnia in 3D :) .,...all the credits to JositoChanante from htcspain(i hope you don´t consider to this spam...it´s a friendly Spanish forum):http://www.htcspain.com/foro-f140/titanium-josito-chanante-qvga-240x400-t24868.html:

post-444803-1252671202_thumb.png

post-444803-1252671220_thumb.png

post-444803-1252671234_thumb.png

post-444803-1252671254_thumb.png

post-444803-1252671329_thumb.png

post-444803-1252671349_thumb.png

post-444803-1252671375_thumb.png

post-444803-1252671397_thumb.png

post-444803-1252671416_thumb.png

post-444803-1252671432_thumb.png

post-444803-1252671454_thumb.png

post-444803-1252671471_thumb.png

post-444803-1252671485_thumb.png

post-444803-1252671496_thumb.png

Guest Nicklashidegard

That looks like no other Titanium i've ever seen before!!! Certainly worth considering. Not this week though, just working on the M2D and Neo Only versions (and man, the M2D version is MEGA fast, like nothing i've ever tried before!!!)......

Thanks as always Waikiki, good work :)

Guest WAIKIKI728
That looks like no other Titanium i've ever seen before!!! Certainly worth considering. Not this week though, just working on the M2D and Neo Only versions (and man, the M2D version is MEGA fast, like nothing i've ever tried before!!!)......

Thanks as always Waikiki, good work :)

Take your time my friend... :) ....

I have asked to the creator and until now there is no problem..You can use his theme for cooking.Even he will try to update more panels....

THANKS AS ALWAYS....for you ....Good work....JOB DONE :) ....

nice build....bro...

Hopefully you will see my creation tonight....got a feeling its gonna be another late night too....:)

I like waikiki728 theme also, looks coolio...

Nice wallpaper too

:)

Guest Nicklashidegard
nice build....bro...

Hopefully you will see my creation tonight....got a feeling its gonna be another late night too.... :)

I like waikiki728 theme also, looks coolio...

Nice wallpaper too

:)

Cheers mate! Can't wait to see your screenshots, sounds like it's gonna be cracker!!!

Lucky robots don't need much sleep :)

Yeah, this is what winmo is all about. Customization.. who said Titanium was boring!!! (well, I did 2 months ago...lol)

EDIT: I prolly won't be around this weekend, but i'm gonna try and answer is there are any questions (but might not be til monday ).

See ya all and have a good weekend !!!

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Guest dollar99
Really a big improvement....solved all the problems with windows media player...office and sms....

Also i have found something i hope you like ...a new theme for Omnia i hope you like it and consider to make a rom with titanium....

As long as i know Omnia doesn´t have 3D aceleration....with this theme....we can see the omnia in 3D :) .,...all the credits to JositoChanante from htcspain(i hope you don´t consider to this spam...it´s a friendly Spanish forum):http://www.htcspain.com/foro-f140/titanium-josito-chanante-qvga-240x400-t24868.html:

May be this is not the right spot to ask this favor, i cannot understand even a bit of Spain language in the above site. But the theme / new titanium look really awesome.

Can any one provide it to me plz.

post-558526-1252692108_thumb.png

post-558526-1252692122_thumb.jpg

post-558526-1252692141_thumb.jpg

Guest WAIKIKI728

[

Can any one provide it to me plz..................

Update to the system panel cab:..

P.d.:Maybe a lt of perople are using the new Dusk lock scene...y you want to have the transparent lock icon...just overwrite these files in windows are soft rest....

It´s the truth this manila is very very fast!!!!

post-444803-1252770035_thumb.png

post-444803-1252770047_thumb.png

post-444803-1252770078_thumb.png

post-444803-1252770115_thumb.png

post-444803-1252770130_thumb.png

Transparent_Lock.zip

post-444803-1252770255_thumb.png

post-444803-1252770358_thumb.png

post-444803-1252770380_thumb.png

post-444803-1252770412_thumb.png

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest rocx_303

Hi all..i'm new here..but just flashed my rom i900 flawlessly..however, there is problem with the CommManager..it won't open..any help? already try installing CommManager from WM6.5 goodies thread..still wont open..

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi all..i'm new here..but just flashed my rom i900 flawlessly..however, there is problem with the CommManager..it won't open..any help? already try installing CommManager from WM6.5 goodies thread..still wont open..

It should work, i've had it working on my phone.. Did you install on device??

Enable the settings tab on Manilla and go communications, it's there.. If not you should get the cooked in "older" black version.

Let me know how you get on

Guest downjones

your latest rom is very nice......besides FingerKeyboard doesn't start......no office link in start menu........if you go to settings>personal>phone settings then a bug appears......you simply can not choose the ring tone........ and I have no idea how to fix it ...plus the commManager doesn't start...:)

Edited by downjones

Guest WAIKIKI728
your latest rom is very nice......besides FingerKeyboard doesn't start......no office link in start menu........if you go to settings>personal>phone settings then a bug appears......you simply can not choose the ring tone........ and I have no idea how to fix it ...plus the commManager doesn't start... :)

The only problem i had was with office...i installed one office cab to my storage...and problem solved....i can choose my ringtones without problems.....

And for the commanager ...i use it with touchflo...when i enable settings tab with m2dconfig...it works perfect...

The only bug i have now is that i changed the manila theme several times but now m2dconfig doesn´t work anymore...i wanted to try a new theme but it´s not possible...

I installed m2dconfig again in my storage...i add one theme but im can´t apply it!!!

Can anyone help me to solve this...is this a bug of the rom?¿'

Is there any way to solve it?¿?any ideas?¿'i ´ve tried everything and i don´t want to hard reset just for this....

Any help would ne appreciated.... :)

Guest Nicklashidegard
The only problem i had was with office...i installed one office cab to my storage...and problem solved....i can choose my ringtones without problems.....

And for the commanager ...i use it with touchflo...when i enable settings tab with m2dconfig...it works perfect...

The only bug i have now is that i changed the manila theme several times but now m2dconfig doesn´t work anymore...i wanted to try a new theme but it´s not possible...

I installed m2dconfig again in my storage...i add one theme but im can´t apply it!!!

Can anyone help me to solve this...is this a bug of the rom?¿'

Is there any way to solve it?¿?any ideas?¿'i ´ve tried everything and i don´t want to hard reset just for this....

Any help would ne appreciated.... :)

Try uninstalling it from My Storage and re-installing it in main memory, overwriting the original M2DC. if that don't work, pm me.. And i don't know why office won't work properly, it hasn't been touched.. strange

Guest WAIKIKI728
Try uninstalling it from My Storage and re-installing it in main memory, overwriting the original M2DC. if that don't work, pm me.. And i don't know why office won't work properly, it hasn't been touched.. strange

i did and it´s the same..any ideas?¿i am trying to remember what i did or what i installed that causes this error...

Thanks for helping me...

post-444803-1252926408_thumb.png

post-444803-1252926419_thumb.png

post-444803-1252926434_thumb.png

post-444803-1252926446_thumb.png

post-444803-1252926460_thumb.png

post-444803-1252926476_thumb.png

post-444803-1252926490_thumb.png

post-444803-1252926504_thumb.png

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest Nicklashidegard
i did and it´s the same..any ideas?¿i am trying to remember what i did or what i installed that causes this error...

Thanks for helping me...

Something must be blocking it.. What happens?? does the program open, find the themes but don't apply them??

I've tried changing themes (around 6-7 times) and it still works. Have you tried removing themes you don't use (not deleting, but removing from the list)??

apart from that i don't know... :) , never had the same problem.

Guest WAIKIKI728
Something must be blocking it.. What happens?? does the program open, find the themes but don't apply them??

I've tried changing themes (around 6-7 times) and it still works. Have you tried removing themes you don't use (not deleting, but removing from the list)??

ok...don´t worry...then it´s just me...when i have time i will try to make hard reset and to start again and to study what i did wrong...

Guest WAIKIKI728

ok...don´t worry...then it´s just me...when i have time i will try to make hard reset and to start again and to study what i did wrong...

Hi all, This is my first post. I have to say that this is a very nice rom. My only difficulty is that under settings and notifications there does not seem to be any tones selectable. I get a blank drop down box. Is this just me or like this for everyone. Also I tried to get the samsung clock on here and working but the alarm time cannot be changed. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Again big thanks for a great upgrade to omnia!

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi all, This is my first post. I have to say that this is a very nice rom. My only difficulty is that under settings and notifications there does not seem to be any tones selectable. I get a blank drop down box. Is this just me or like this for everyone. Also I tried to get the samsung clock on here and working but the alarm time cannot be changed. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Again big thanks for a great upgrade to omnia!

The samsung clock you can find here: http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ons-repository/

As for changing ringtone, navigate to the tune you want using file explorer, tap and hold and in the menu , click set as ringtone..

I have removed all the original ringtones, but if you search the forum you should be able to fine them and put in my storage/ storage card..

Good luck

The samsung clock you can find here: http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ons-repository/

As for changing ringtone, navigate to the tune you want using file explorer, tap and hold and in the menu , click set as ringtone..

I have removed all the original ringtones, but if you search the forum you should be able to fine them and put in my storage/ storage card..

Good luck

Thanks for info on ringtones. That sounds like a decent workaround. As for the samsung alarm clock - that was probably my favourite application just because it is nice and easy to use even compared to the new 6.5 default clock. I have installed the clock but can't get the alarm time to change on it? seems to freeze up if I try. If anyone has experience getting it to work I'd love to know. All else works great for me.

Guest Nicklashidegard
Thanks for info on ringtones. That sounds like a decent workaround. As for the samsung alarm clock - that was probably my favourite application just because it is nice and easy to use even compared to the new 6.5 default clock. I have installed the clock but can't get the alarm time to change on it? seems to freeze up if I try. If anyone has experience getting it to work I'd love to know. All else works great for me.

Could be a problem with these new builds maybe.. There are a few compatability issues. might be sorted in newer builds, who knows