FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi Nick,

I have tested Dhees 24001 and Ock's 25001 roms both of them Classic versions.. i think there are some stability issues with these AKU's...24001 froze couple of times.. then on 25001.. calendar freezes, local network operator settings vanish...

I guess.. we have to revert to either 28XXX or 23XXX builds...

its so tempting with those 24XXX and 25XXX almost made us believe there are some great enhancements or new features.. but alas...couldnt find any of these except the quickness...

It's a brand new branch and the first releases won't be any changes (24001 and 25001). I'm re-cooking my LITE versions with 23102 which is my favourite so far, very smooth and seems very reliable (it's an "ancient" branch that's been around since may09). Hopefully i'll have all roms uploaded by tomorrow (if you have time to wait) or the FloTanium is ready now!! BTW, 23102 is also very fast :)

Guest chandanbs

Thanks Nick.. Can "advancedpcs" host your files on their ftp site? Their service is very good. 4share.. site is prohibited in some places like mine.. ;-)

Even mediafire is very good..(slow at times but bearable !!)

Edited by chandanbs

Guest WAIKIKI728
It's a brand new branch and the first releases won't be any changes (24001 and 25001). I'm re-cooking my LITE versions with 23102 which is my favourite so far, very smooth and seems very reliable (it's an "ancient" branch that's been around since may09). Hopefully i'll have all roms uploaded by tomorrow (if you have time to wait) or the FloTanium is ready now!! BTW, 23102 is also very fast :D

There we go to flash....Do you think i can flash with 20% battery?¿? :) B)

Just a few things....

How did you manage for in the home tab when i click in update weather...it takes my current posiition ?¿?....i mean...it´s not the same place than in weather tab...(I LIKE IT ...But i can´t mange it for Spanish translation)

I hope you can understand me....

Also i have 2 request ..if it´s possible...I know you like to personalize just a little your roms...

Can you include this dialpad

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...-black-dialpad/ ....

It works like a charm with this theme also:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...n23black-theme/ and the blue addons....

Maybe you can talk to Tachan about....

P.D.:Thanks a lot ...i know you don´t care about donations but i think it´s time and fair to donate you for your work...and for trying to share what you know teaching how to cook B)

P.D.:

post-444803-1265112913_thumb.png

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest Nicklashidegard
There we go to flash....Do you think i can flash with 20% battery?¿? B) :D

Just a few things....

How did you manage for in the home tab when i click in update weather...it takes my current posiition ?¿?....i mean...it´s not the same place than in weather tab...(I LIKE IT ...But i can´t mange it for Spanish translation)

I hope you can understand me....

Also i have 2 request ..if it´s possible...I know you like to personalize just a little your roms...

Can you include this dialpad

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...-black-dialpad/ ....

It works like a charm with this theme also:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...n23black-theme/ and the blue addons....

Maybe you can talk to Tachan about....

P.D.:Thanks a lot ...i know you don´t care about donations but i think it´s time and fair to donate you for your work...and for trying to share what you know teaching how to cook :D

P.D.:

I just downloaded the black dialpad myself, looks very good B) .. I'll have a look at those themes, maybe for the next release :D . Does the QVGA work on the omnia??

The homescreen weather works by google determining your location, should work ok as long as you internet doesn't use a proxy server. I don't know why it wouldnt work in spanish... :)

And you have already contributed so much to this thread (and to other threads). I really appreciate all the feedback and new ideas that users of my roms bring. It's what makes the roms improving and moving forward ;)

Guest WAIKIKI728

.............Does the QVGA work on the omnia?? ...............

What do you think?¿? :) B) :D

Maybe you can include in future roms modaco nodata......Sometimes it connects alone to gprs and not to wifi and i don´t have free internet!!!! jeje ;)

P.D.:I really like the new skin for showtaskmanager B)

post-444803-1265115166_thumb.png

post-444803-1265115171_thumb.png

post-444803-1265115183_thumb.png

post-444803-1265115203_thumb.png

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest Nicklashidegard
Looks like .. forum-xda folks have already praising 28223 builds.. ;-)

Read links below.. :)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=5516722

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...5&page=1133

Looks like stablest ones are 28xxx and 23xxx builds.. and faster ones are 24xxx and 25xxx...????? god only knows..

I've tried 28223 but not much change from 28217.. IMHO, 23102 is the best one yet B)

EDIT: To date, 23102 is the newest (29th jan) followed by 22004 (28th jan) and 28223 (28th jan)

Edited by Nicklashidegard

hi. pls are those "special" chars like ľ,š,č,ť,ž, ... supported now (they are really important for example when reading an e-book in my language ;-))?

thanks

Guest Nicklashidegard
hi. pls are those "special" chars like ľ,š,č,ť,ž, ... supported now (they are really important for example when reading an e-book in my language ;-))?

thanks

To be honest i dont know.. Anyone else know?? or how to find out?

Guest Daijianxun
To be honest i dont know.. Anyone else know?? or how to find out?

Hi Nick.I am chinese.I like 23620 very much,but I find that the Chinese fonts can not be installed。

sorry for my english

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi Nick.I am chinese.I like 23620 very much,but I find that the Chinese fonts can not be installed。

sorry for my english

Try this cab HERE posted by tim1979

It opens like this (23102)

It is not good... it doesn't write ľ, č, ť, ň...

It is probably necessary to add some support for these special chars.

Do you know when to get them? And could you add them to a new build?

Thanks

Guest Nicklashidegard
It is not good... it doesn't write ľ, č, ť, ň...

It is probably necessary to add some support for these special chars.

Do you know when to get them? And could you add them to a new build?

Thanks

Try here (not free though): http://www.penreader.com/pocket-pc/slovak/...e_Extender.html

Or maybe this: http://download.cnet.com/Slovak-Language-S...4-10947821.html

;)

Guest Nicklashidegard
thanx, that penreader software seems to work fine ;)

also on their site can be found more "Language Extenders"...

so the only drawback is that it's not free :D

yeah... I've just actually found out that price isn't the only problem...

After installing that soft the phone became veeeery "lagy" so it is unusable now and I have to uninstall it. :-(

Guest Nicklashidegard
yeah... I've just actually found out that price isn't the only problem...

After installing that soft the phone became veeeery "lagy" so it is unusable now and I have to uninstall it. :-(

That's a shame.. Maybe just google it and see that comes up. It's worth trying a few different things to find a good one.

Very good job Nick on your last rom.I really enjoy it but i have one small problem.I cant install srs wow it gives that "there is no srs wow dirver installed"when i try to change the settings.Can u give me a work around? Thanks

Guest Nicklashidegard
Very good job Nick on your last rom.I really enjoy it but i have one small problem.I cant install srs wow it gives that "there is no srs wow dirver installed"when i try to change the settings.Can u give me a work around? Thanks

I dont know why that could be.. did you use sectors cab?? I've not messed around with any drivers or anything so all you need should be in the cab.

I dont know why that could be.. did you use sectors cab?? I've not messed around with any drivers or anything so all you need should be in the cab.

Thanks for the fast repply.I will try to install again with Sectors cab ;)

EDIT : After second instalation it works fine :D

Edited by fane

Thanks for your ROM (23518-Fat) no problem with it... very good job

just one question concerning Samsung today : I have Titanium instead of the samsung today page, what's wrong ?

I cannot change theme, nothing is cabled behing the theme button...

regards