FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest jms2367
Thanks for your ROM (23518-Fat) no problem with it... very good job

just one question concerning Samsung today : I have Titanium instead of the samsung today page, what's wrong ?

I cannot change theme, nothing is cabled behing the theme button...

regards

you have to go to start > settings > today and under the items tab uncheck windows default and select samsung today2.

Hi, Im new this all of this, I was wondering if I could flash my phone after upgrading to CF03 from VZN to this rom?

Whats the difference between 28217 FloTanium and 23102 FloTanium?

Thanks much

Thanks for your ROM (23518-Fat) no problem with it... very good job

just one question concerning Samsung today : I have Titanium instead of the samsung today page, what's wrong ?

I cannot change theme, nothing is cabled behing the theme button...

regards

Go to start/settings/home/items uncheck windows default and tick samsung 1 or 2.

Congrats to Chef!! I am liking these flavours a lot!

Two issues on the flotanium 28217 rom - on touchflo in settings there is change background switch that doesnt do anything so cant set background? Also as anybody noticed any issues with the internet connection? Since flashing collection of email from ISP and exchange seem flaky ie: from ISP it starts logging on then hangs and on exchange it doesnt seem to sync all the time?

If this matter as been raised earlier in the post my apologies!!

Guest dollar99

Two issues on the flotanium 28217 rom - on touchflo in settings there is change background switch that doesnt do anything so cant set background? Also as anybody noticed any issues with the internet connection? Since flashing collection of email from ISP and exchange seem flaky ie: from ISP it starts logging on then hangs and on exchange it doesnt seem to sync all the time?

I don't know about the background issue as i didn't tried it. I'm very comfortable with default one for some time.

But there's absolutely no problem with the internet connection. I am receiving my mails without any problem by Wifi and even data-connection.

Hope some one else will solve your problem or try hardreset as most of times many a problems will be solved by doing that.

Best of luck!!!

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi, Im new this all of this, I was wondering if I could flash my phone after upgrading to CF03 from VZN to this rom?

Whats the difference between 28217 FloTanium and 23102 FloTanium?

Thanks much

Sorry, only for i900 i'm afraid ;)

I've not had any probs with Internet (also on Voda UK) but i don't use exchange server so i can't test that i'm afraid.. Try ADC in tools folder, might work better :D

Guest ascot17

Nick,

Your GPS update via WiFi is a real bonus! I wish it was included in all ROMs out there!

Do you have a cab for installing the fix to other ROMs please.....??

Rgds.

Guest WAIKIKI728
i can't install TCPMP Phenom 3...

why...?

please help

:D

I had problems with this aplication in the past too....

Maybe you can try nitrogen(for music) and coreplayer for videos... ;)

Guest Carlos_rpg
I had problems with this aplication in the past too....

Maybe you can try nitrogen(for music) and coreplayer for videos... ;)

remove the mortscript file from \windows\Startup > reset and try install again.

I've not had any probs with Internet (also on Voda UK) but i don't use exchange server so i can't test that i'm afraid.. Try ADC in tools folder, might work better :D

Thanks for that but after another hard reset the issue seems to have resolved itself!!! The only problem I have now is battery life.... on my last 6.1 rom (shookka9's) would get about 3 days...on this only getting one day?? And this is without wireless and gps turned on...just 3g and a bit of music playback anybody else having this issue??

BTW absolutley love this rom and dont wanna look at anything else (for the time being!!)

Edited by Herc73

Guest rodrigo.cbg
Thanks Nick ...great rom...JOB DONE ;)

Hi Waikiki,

I'm very impressed with your themes (M2D)! I've read the sugested foruns on the first page but I didn't understood how can I have this one. Would you help me? Is possible to have this in english?? Thank you a lot!

Guest WAIKIKI728
Hi Waikiki,

I'm very impressed with your themes (M2D)! I've read the sugested foruns on the first page but I didn't understood how can I have this one. Would you help me? Is possible to have this in english?? Thank you a lot!

These are not my themes...i just surf and take one thing from here and from there and i put it together....

If you flash this rom you will have the touchflo in English...i just modified to Spanish(!!!!Thanks a lot to:kusy,kyro...Kalidor..Franlov ...sorry if i forget someone ...from htcspain)and for the theme ....Look here:

http://omniarom.com/forum/index.php?topic=1330.0...

If you need help..you already know where i am(pm me)

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest rodrigo.cbg
These are not my themes...i just surf and take one thing from here and from there and i put it together....

If you flash this rom you will have the touchflo in English...i just modified to Spanish(!!!!Thanks a lot to:kusy,kyro...Kalidor..Franlov ...sorry if i forget someone ...from htcspain)and for the theme ....Look here:

http://omniarom.com/forum/index.php?topic=1330.0...

If you need help..you already know where i am(pm me)

ok, thanks!!!!

Guest unbreaker

Hi Nicklas,

I've just tested synchronization with ActiveSync and Exchange Server 2010 for 23102 ROM. Works super. No issues.

Edited by unbreaker

Guest runnerman

Hello,

Loving the ROM but the only thing I can't get working seems to be GPS. Initially it looked like it was dead, now GPSgate managed to find it but i'm still unable to get any signal either using Garmin XT or Google Maps.

Any ideas?

Guest carry93
Thanks。I am using 23102、it seems no problem

I have also downloaded 23102 but also not able to display chinese even I install the Sunfon file.

Anyone know how to solve this?

I find that sunfon + Plum SIP is a solution but seems not working for me as well.

What I see if the character becomes ? surrounded by a square. I think not only Chinese, some other unicode should have such problem, can anyone please advise?

Many thanks.

Guest dirty83sanchez

Hi i installed the: 23102-FloTanium (Nick 02-02-10) rom couple od days ago, and since then i discovered i have problems sending sms messages to people i recently added to the contacts. The numbers are saved on the phone and on the SIM card and the messages wont send to aether one of the contacts. The phone numbers are saved without any +3.. numbers like all the older numbers. So the numbers are the same just that the older contacs the messages are send normaly, but to the new contacs the phone gives me a error: the specified address is invalid.

Could someone please help.

thanks

Hi.

I really like this ROM, but I had problems with viewing special chars, so I've installed another ROM which is not as good as this.

Then I got an idea. Please, could anyone make a little test for me? I would really appreciate it.

So, 1. Download this file: http://www.easy-share.com/1909176279/test.txt

2. Copy those chars to a MS Word document and save it

3. Copy both these files to the phone

4. Select "Slovak" in phone's Regional Settings (Start -> Settings -> System -> Regional Settings)

5. Open the txt file in your phone and tell me if it writes: "ľščťžýáíéôň"

6. Do the same with the .doc(x) file

Thank very much!

edit: I found out that IT WORKS! (Why didn't I thought of it earlier? :-?)

Edited by varta

Howdo.... battery life on the 28217 flotanium rom seems to have "settled down" now !! But has anybody noticed an issue with google maps? When I am in google maps I cannot type in any of the search fields? Keyboard comes on screen and it responds to presses but cursor just keeps flashing in text field!! Has its cooked into the rom I dont think it can be removed and reinstalled can anyone shed any light on this?

Cheers!

Guest ukharty
Howdo.... battery life on the 28217 flotanium rom seems to have "settled down" now !! But has anybody noticed an issue with google maps? When I am in google maps I cannot type in any of the search fields? Keyboard comes on screen and it responds to presses but cursor just keeps flashing in text field!! Has its cooked into the rom I dont think it can be removed and reinstalled can anyone shed any light on this?

Cheers!

you need to change to windows keyboard for it to work properly.

worked for me anyway, just hold down the round keyboard button at bottom for a couple of seconds and you will get a popup menu then select keyboard should work fine.