FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest demon-knight
I flashed 28230 yesterday. I used it for with Garmin mobile XT and it worked well all day.

But from yesterday night, the " deep sleep" happened twice a day. :D

Yep have the same problem, shame its a good rom other than that fault

Guest Nicklashidegard
Has anyone has sleep related problems with build 28230?

Can anyone confirm either way.

Yep, defo got the bug..

Hey Nick any new builds planned?

I see over at omniarom.com you have been working on a mobileshell rom, has this been your project that you were talking about?

Anyway keep up the good work.

Got a few issues with the mobileshell rom.. 1. The trialperiod expires as soon as you activesync the phone to current date. 2. Not poss to install Mobilesense theme (error saying it's not 3.5.2, very strange).. Apart from that running really well.

Sorry i haven't been around for a while but i've been extremely busy at both work and personal life. Build 28230 HAS got the sleep bug :D (but 23626 seem good). New build will be released soon. A lot of new builds seem to be smothered in bugs so i'll try to fine a good one :D

Thanks for your patience!!

Guest remus66

Anybody else with bluetooth problem with 23626 build? I can not use BT on my Omnia (no problem with 23620 build). Can this be fixed? I'd appreciate any help to fix this problem.

Or better to wait for a new build?...

Edited by remus66

Guest Nicklashidegard
Anybody else with bluetooth problem with 23626 build? I can not use BT on my Omnia (no problem with 23620 build). Can this be fixed? I'd appreciate any help to fix this problem.

Or better to wait for a new build?...

I didn't test BT on 23626, so i don't know (should work though).. Anyone else??

I've added 25005 to first post, been running it for a couple of days and no sleep bug present. Seems a stable and fast build :D . Please give feedback

Guest demon-knight
Got a few issues with the mobileshell rom.. 1. The trialperiod expires as soon as you activesync the phone to current date. 2. Not poss to install Mobilesense theme (error saying it's not 3.5.2, very strange).. Apart from that running really well.

Sorry i haven't been around for a while but i've been extremely busy at both work and personal life. Build 28230 HAS got the sleep bug :D (but 23626 seem good). New build will be released soon. A lot of new builds seem to be smothered in bugs so i'll try to fine a good one :D

Thanks for your patience!!

Im sure I saw somewhere on modaco that someone had found out how to set the date to the current year and month rather than 2008 because this should get you round the problem your having with the trial period.

I will have a dig around and see if I can find it, might take a while as the search on this site is not very good....

Guest remus66

BT is working after a soft reset in build 23626; but I've noticed that "Resco Photo manager" can not use g-sensor.

I will flash also new build 25005. Thanks Nick.

Guest Argyelus

Hi Nick,

I'm using your 23626 FloTanium ROM for the past few days, and its perfect, thanks for it! Great Job!

My only question is is the following. I prefer the touch clock to the original windows cloc - I'm very happy that the Touch Calendar is already the default on M2D Home Tab.

Pls advise me how to make the Touch Clock linked to the Alarm and clock on the M2D Home Tab, what registry settings are needed.

Edited by Argyelus

Guest Marco Sousa

I think that i still have the sleep problem.... with the 25005 version

Edit: I'm sure that this problem still have with the 25005 version

Edited by Marco Sousa

Guest Nicklashidegard

I've removed 25005 due to yet another sleep problem. Been running 23103 for about a day now with no problems and it seems to be the best build yet for Memory mangement (RAM usage is quite small). also seems very fast and stable but time will tell. Might do a 21634 as well but i'll see if i get enough time for testing.

These might be my last two roms to be released as i'm finding it harder and harder to find time for cooking. It takes a lot of time and my kitchen could do with a massive "tidy up". I'll keep you all posted though, cooking is very addictive and it's hard to just stop.. :( ..

well i must say i would be shattered if you stop cooking, but it is understandable if time is an issue, guess i would have to try some other chefs work, i'm a heavy bluetooth stereo user and your roms are perfect for that, not to mention stability from what i read :(

Guest dollar99
These might be my last two roms to be released as i'm finding it harder and harder to find time for cooking. It takes a lot of time and my kitchen could do with a massive "tidy up". I'll keep you all posted though, cooking is very addictive and it's hard to just stop.. :( ..

whatl.gif

cryya4.gif

No Way, Please don't leave us alone.

The only flotanium available with best cooked-ins that resemble my taste is only 'U'.

I know that cooking is a tough job, but if u really find it so difficult to cook rom for us frequently you may cook us once in a while. When ever any good build comes out, u may cook it for us.

I think I'm really not expressing out very clearly, but u know what i mean.

Stay connected with us, even though i it might be once in a blue-moon. :(

frisko54.gif

Guest WAIKIKI728
whatl.gif

cryya4.gif

No Way, Please don't leave us alone.

The only flotanium available with best cooked-ins that resemble my taste is only 'U'.

I know that cooking is a tough job, but if u really find it so difficult to cook rom for us frequently you may cook us once in a while. When ever any good build comes out, u may cook it for us.

I think I'm really not expressing out very clearly, but u know what i mean.

Stay connected with us, even though i it might be once in a blue-moon. :(

frisko54.gif

+1000...Maybe you think there are not so many people using your roms...I tell you are the best cooker at the moment....And many peole know it although they post nothing here...

Maybe you can consider to cook just once every 2 weeks..life and job are more important than Omnia....

We can maintain you updated ...about if somehting is interesting around here... :(

Take a break ....but don´t leave us with these lite..ultralite...megaultralite roms .are around here...Please!!!! :(

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest remus66
+1000...Maybe you think there are not so many people using your roms...I tell you are the best cooker at the moment....And many peole know it although they post nothing here...

Take a break ....but don´t leave us with these lite..ultralite...megaultralite roms .are around here...Please!!!! :(

I agree Waikiki. Best Chef, best Roms.

I've been using the 23518 FAT for close to a month now (had the 28014 Neo XMAS edition before) and really like it, stable, quite fast with almost all applications already included.

A monthly rate to deliver a high quality ROM is for me far enough unless there is a "must have" ROM with real improvments being released by developers.

But please keep up delivering so nice ROMs Nick :(

Edited by psohal

Guest chandanbs

Master Nick.. we can really endure any chef leaving us and omnia.. but not you. you are the trailblazer and the Flotanist...:( Please keep cooking omnia roms.. atleast once a month.. thats a humble request frm me.... :(

Guest Marco Sousa

In 23103, you forget the ring tones, so I can't close the phone options.. But don't have the sleep bug... :(

Edited by Marco Sousa

Guest Argyelus

Hi,

still 23626 is my favourite.

My problem is that I'm not able to log into Google Latitude as it is not possible to write in the user and pwd.

Pls advise what to do.

Thanks,

Balázs

Hey chef

Like a few other people have mentioned already there are LOTS of people using your ROMs without posting in here (like i do).

You are up there with the older chefs like Shokka and Kuanchi (spelling?)

I really appreciate your efforts dude.

*thumbs up*