FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest Nicklashidegard
Done:

http://rapidshare.com/files/361091792/logo.rar.html

In larger scale, I made fine reflections... but in a SOOOOO small icon, there's no space for many effects.

Enjoy, mate.

WOW, that was quick :mellow:

For some reason i can't get it to work from a cab <_< .. I'll look into why and prolly post a cab of it tomorrow :( ..

Thanks a million Lupus

Guest varta

hi. are there going to be more "FAT" ROMs?

Now, I'm using 23518, but it is starting to lag a little bit, so I'm considering about reflashing to newer build...

Thanks.

Guest lupus_hegemonia
WOW, that was quick :mellow:

For some reason i can't get it to work from a cab <_< .. I'll look into why and prolly post a cab of it tomorrow :( ..

Thanks a million Lupus

ANYTHING for a BRITON!!!... "Britannia rules the waves"!!! Hehehe...

Whatever you need, I'm here, m8...

(It's a thought... We can make these logos TOTALY VECTOR - "flat" - without glossy effect, because there're TOO small and the graphics're getting blur... What you saying?)

Guest WAIKIKI728

Ps please do not link to htcspain, just don't get what they are writing <_<

Sorry..for respect to the creator i can´t upload the files here....

Guest X-pro
Ps please do not link to htcspain, just don't get what they are writing :mellow:

Sorry..for respect to the creator i can´t upload the files here....

Fair enough <_<

Guest Nicklashidegard
ANYTHING for a BRITON!!!... "Britannia rules the waves"!!! Hehehe...

Whatever you need, I'm here, m8...

(It's a thought... We can make these logos TOTALY VECTOR - "flat" - without glossy effect, because there're TOO small and the graphics're getting blur... What you saying?)

I personally prefer the glossy effect, and i'm quite warming to the sqare buttons.. Justb re-cooked with the changes, and here's what it looks like just after flash <_<

It's a shame i won't be able to cook anymore from April.. I'll try to realease one more rom with the "new" look before then, but that will definately be my last :mellow:

post-525034-1268210479_thumb.jpg

post-525034-1268210484_thumb.jpg

Guest mobilefox

Hey Nick,

Whatz the matter bro ??

No Flotanium anymore ??

Are you planning to upgrade to any new model ?

Well,enjoyed all your rom.

Thanks

Guest lupus_hegemonia
I personally prefer the glossy effect, and i'm quite warming to the sqare buttons.. Justb re-cooked with the changes, and here's what it looks like just after flash <_<

It's a shame i won't be able to cook anymore from April.. I'll try to realease one more rom with the "new" look before then, but that will definately be my last :mellow:

Glad you liked them (icons), not glad at all you'll STOP "cooking"!

Anyways... since you going to make a couple more, please consider to make TRANSPARENT the M2D skin (especially the clock!) and add these "Today Easy Lauch" EXTRA M2D pannels!

Please, m8?

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hey Nick,

Whatz the matter bro ??

No Flotanium anymore ??

Are you planning to upgrade to any new model ?

Well,enjoyed all your rom.

Thanks

Not upgrading but i'm changing jobs so i'll loose my computer which i cook on. And also family life is getting a bit hectic and i'm finding it hard to find time for cooking. (takes a lot of time, especially for the roms to move forward <_< )..

Guest mobilefox
Not upgrading but i'm changing jobs so i'll loose my computer which i cook on. And also family life is getting a bit hectic and i'm finding it hard to find time for cooking. (takes a lot of time, especially for the roms to move forward <_< )..

Hi Nick,

Good to hear that you will be around here.

Well, expect to see your comment in this forum.

Take care.

Br/

Guest holdz

Just updated to 23542 and all good so far, its quite responsive.

It's sad to see that your going to stop cooking soon, but thanks for all the great roms and all the best with your family and work <_<

Edited by holdz

Guest WAIKIKI728
Just updated to 23542 and all good so far, its quite responsive.

It's sad to see that your going to stop cooking soon, but thanks for all the great roms and all the best with your family and work :(

Can anyone share another mirror of the new 23542+PUJA1 PHONE?¿? <_<

4shared never leeaves finish to download all the rom :mellow:

Guest lupus_hegemonia

"Bad boy"...! Why you said you're "cooking" ONLY roms with round buttons?

I've just "flashed" your latest with NeoTitanium+M2D... with fine "mat" total black taskbars. Looking great, let me 1-2 days to tell you my opinion - so far so good.

A question:

How can I replace this "glow" from "CHELL" columns? I'm talking about that "celection" graphic, that "glow"... I don't like it much.

Guest Nicklashidegard
"Bad boy"...! Why you said you're "cooking" ONLY roms with round buttons?

I've just "flashed" your latest with NeoTitanium+M2D... with fine "mat" total black taskbars. Looking great, let me 1-2 days to tell you my opinion - so far so good.

A question:

How can I replace this "glow" from "CHELL" columns? I'm talking about that "celection" graphic, that "glow"... I don't like it much.

aah, so you're on 21893, old style UI. You got any screenshots ?? i don't quite know what you mean.. i don't understand the "glowing" bit.. You tried a different theme?

Guest lupus_hegemonia
aah, so you're on 21893, old style UI. You got any screenshots ?? i don't quite know what you mean.. i don't understand the "glowing" bit.. You tried a different theme?

Aye, as you see in my signature... About that "glow", I'm talking about when you pressing the START button on left top, the SETTINGS/PROGRAMS screen is up and THERE... you can see a "glow" under an icon - and when you pressing an icon, the "glow" moves and going under that icon.

THAT "glow" I don't like! The theme you using, generally, is marvelous...

Screen-shots?

But you have posted screens by yourself, m8! What you need my screens for?...

Guest Nicklashidegard
Aye, as you see in my signature... About that "glow", I'm talking about when you pressing the START button on left top, the SETTINGS/PROGRAMS screen is up and THERE... you can see a "glow" under an icon - and when you pressing an icon, the "glow" moves and going under that icon.

THAT "glow" I don't like! The theme you using, generally, is marvelous...

Screen-shots?

But you have posted screens by yourself, m8! What you need my screens for?...

I understand you now... i've got the file responsible for the "glow", you could edit it to what you like, send it back to me and i'll create a cab for you (although might not be til next week, i'm extremely busy )...

StartMenu_Selection.rar

Guest corpisa

you mean StartMenu_Selection image, google for some you like better but you can try this 2 I´m attaching. just replace on windows folder and soft reset your phone.

slds,

Edit: sorry chef, left computer for a while and did not see you had answer, sorry again... (one is platform and the other one is cool htc one)

StartMenu_Selection.zip

StartMenu_Selection__2_.zip

Edited by corpisa

Guest Nicklashidegard
you mean StartMenu_Selection image, google for some you like better but you can try this 2 I´m attaching. just replace on windows folder and soft reset your phone.

slds,

Edit: sorry chef, left computer for a while and did not see you had answer, sorry again... (one is platform and the other one is cool htc one)

Excellent, thank you for your help. No need to apologize for being helpful <_<

Guest rubbishbg

With what app should I open .cpr files?

I wanna have small icons in the menu so i downloaded the archive:

small_icons_menu...

anyway Nicklashidegard your latest rom ROCKS <_<

thanks a lot

Edited by rubbishbg

Guest WAIKIKI728
Excellent, thank you for your help. No need to apologize for being helpful :mellow:

Joer....how a discussion just for this!!!! <_<

P.D.:You are really very helpfull..NICK..you always try everybody is happy with your roms....EXCELLENT!!!!even when they don´t even say !!!thank you!!!!....

Take care SIR NICK...We will miss you around here :(

Guest Nicklashidegard
With what app should I open .cpr files?

I wanna have small icons in the menu so i downloaded the archive:

small_icons_menu...

anyway Nicklashidegard your latest rom ROCKS <_<

thanks a lot

...and here are the cabs (not tested) to make it easier.

EDIT: just tried the first one and it works :mellow:

Startmenu_Selection.cab

Startmenu_Selection_2.cab

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Guest rubbishbg
...and here are the cabs (not tested) to make it easier.

EDIT: just tried the first one and it works :mellow:

but these files are for the menu selection... i wanna change the size of the icons ? become smaller.

In this menu

ScreenShot2.jpg

i wanna have more icons like this:

WM6.545.jpg

BTW the cabs you post, i install the second and it works too <_<

Edited by rubbishbg

Guest Nicklashidegard
but these files are for the menu selection... i wanna change the size of the icons ? become smaller.

In this menu

BTW the cabs you post, i install the second and it works too <_<

Try THIS cab :mellow:

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Thxs both of you, lads...

"Nicks", you saying to make my changes, send it to you and make for me a .cab.

Is it better (faster), just to copy (somewhere) in Windows and REPLACE the existed file???