FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest dollar99
Attached File(s)

Office_MobileQVGA_2010.cab ( 4.24MB ) Number of downloads: 1

Is this the PDhee's one,

I forgot to say that the I need Office2010 that installs in StorageCard.

The PDhee's cab installs directly to the MainMemory

Any way thanks for Cab and your support

Edited by dollar99

Guest joset

Hi! Nick.

'm using 23110 and I mean that is a beautiful work. Great, great ROM. Thank you, great cook. Only a help. how to put sound on startup? I like.

Big hug.

Guest Borfas
Thanks Nick ...great rom...JOB DONE :)

(Engleze) Hello Please select this taskbar and theme for manila, thank very much. i`m do not speak engleze.

(Italiano) Ti prego meti qui il cab che usi tu per taskbar anche la tema che lo uzi per manila, gratzie mile amici. scuza se non o scrito perfeto. ciao e un altra volta scuzate-mi.

Guest Nicklashidegard
i have a problem, when i want to see missed calls, it shows missed call`s list for 0.5 second and then dissapear ,,, any solution?!

me 2...

I'll into it. I normally use Inesoft, but i just uninstalled and tried the missed call thing on 23110 and it seem to work ok. What build are you using?

Please help me!

It should work after changing back to everyone.. There are no other tricks.. Seems a bit extreme, but a hard re-set should do it :)

Thanks, i'll add to first post. :P

Hi, Nick and the rest of this thread readers.

What could be improved:

1) Fresh installation has the - sorry but- ugly rounded buttons by default. If using M2D it really "clashes".

But, this can be easily solved by switching to another (provided) theme. It would be nice if another theme was default...

2) M2D Mail tab lacks style (bug?). Anyway, a different M2D theme would be great!

3) NoData or "GPS Enabler-Disabler" are not cooked in. I think one of those is a must in _any_ rom. My advice is the latter, more finger friendly.

4) The built in (M2D) Wi-fi router did not work for me.

5) Some default ringtones could be provided...

Overall I am REALLY VERY IMPRESSED with your rom and it is definitely the best rom I have tried so far!!! Maybe its because of the winmo build you chose, but anyway...

I know I have it for two days only, but I really "stress tested" it quite intensively and I have installed and used all the apps I need...

Great work, Nick and thank you! ;)

ps. In case I change my opinion after a week or so, or find any bugs, I will post here...

Thanks for your comments!!

1. Sometimes the theme settings dont take properly (I've had the same a couple of times). A hard-reset after flash will sort it.

2. It's the M2D default mail tab. I know ock's done a lot of work to messaging tabs (both sms and Mail). I've just kept the standard ones.

3. No Data don't work 100% in these new bulds which is why i removed it. i'll have alook at GPS Enabler-Disabler, never heard of it before :P

4. I've not tried it.. I'll look into it.

5. I normally included the default ringtones but "forgot" to add them to this build, sorry!! I'll try to find them and post nthem seperately later.

Thanks for letting me know, make sure you post any other findings ;)

Hi! Nick.

'm using 23110 and I mean that is a beautiful work. Great, great ROM. Thank you, great cook. Only a help. how to put sound on startup? I like.

Big hug.

Thanks for the hug :D

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi Nick, Have been using 23547 for several days now. Great ROM. Probably the best ROM that I have tried so far. Thanks.

Apart from the added toolbox, is 23110 any better....hard to imagine.

Here's a screen shot of Hide 23 (23547) with M2D Today page and S.V.I animated clock.

post-525903-1268974560_thumb.png

It's not much in the builds, both seem very stable .

Thanks, you're a generous man :)

Guest knift
I'll into it. I normally use Inesoft, but i just uninstalled and tried the missed call thing on 23110 and it seem to work ok. What build are you using?

I am using 23547.

Guest remus66

Congratulations Nick for the 23547 Flotanium; very good release; too pity for the camera fonts (still too big and ugly, but can live with it). I think you'll need to cook a totally special rom to convince me to change this build. Thanks.

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi Nicklas!

You're custom rom seems to be very appreciated, good and fast and i would like to try it.

On my i900 i have a custom rom PDA = DXID1/28230 (Ryrzy). The Phone rom i standard XBIC1.

I'm a newbie on this but as normal can i just use "EXEcutor" on the downloaded "23547-FloTanium (Nick 15-03-10)", then use "USDL GrandPrix v1.6.4 VISTA" to fist update Eboot (what that now is...) and then the pda.bin.

Do i need to do something else?

Will the Phone version change? I'm from Sweden so i like the nordic text libraries and so.

Does youäre rom include office?

Thx in advance best regards to you "guide michelin" chef :)

P.S. Does anybody know how to use the manual screen rotation? D.S.

Edited by PJ_Omnia

Guest Nicklashidegard
I am using 23547.

Me too same build, and also experience the call-log problem.. it starts up, and after 2 seconds it closes itself..

I'll look into it :)

Congratulations Nick for the 23547 Flotanium; very good release; too pity for the camera fonts (still too big and ugly, but can live with it). I think you'll need to cook a totally special rom to convince me to change this build. Thanks.

There are ways round it but it can cause bugs. It doesn't bother me much either as you can still read what it says ;)

Hi Nicklas!

You're custom rom seems to be very appreciated, good and fast and i would like to try it.

On my i900 i have a custom rom PDA = DXID1/28230 (Ryrzy). The Phone rom i standard XBIC1.

I'm a newbie on this but as normal can i just use "EXEcutor" on the downloaded "23547-FloTanium (Nick 15-03-10)", then use "USDL GrandPrix v1.6.4 VISTA" to fist update Eboot (what that now is...) and then the pda.bin.

Do i need to do something else?

Will the Phone version change? I'm from Sweden so i like the nordic text libraries and so.

Does youäre rom include office?

Thx in advance best regards to you "guide michelin" chef ;)

P.S. Does anybody know how to use the manual screen rotation? D.S.

All you need is the eboot and pda.bin that's in the .exe.. And swedish xt9 is included, but office is not.

Easiest way to manually rotate screen is to assign a button to rotate screen (start/settings/peronal/buttons).

Hope this helps :P

Guest kjub6

there is a vote going on ... why there is no option .. just to have clean bottom line without buttons only signs "no button" (active are remains the same ) like in the sample

!!! tho vote is not corret and therefore useless ... maby there would be more people for that ....

please nic please make one release with no buttons on the bottom only sign

post-586217-1269190737_thumb.jpg

Guest Nicklashidegard
there is a vote going on ... why there is no option .. just to have clean bottom line without buttons only signs "no button" (active are remains the same ) like in the sample

!!! tho vote is not corret and therefore useless ... maby there would be more people for that ....

please nic please make one release with no buttons on the bottom only sign

LOL, it's to do with the build :) . 21896 is out so i'll try to get that done next week (as per screenshot). The main advantage is that they are very compatible with other programs.

Watch this space................

Guest knift

Although the 23547 with call log bugs, it works very stable and fast.

Is there any software to replace the build-in call log?

I wouldn't like to flash other versions, because this is really good for me.

Guest Nicklashidegard
Although the 23547 with call log bugs, it works very stable and fast.

Is there any software to replace the build-in call log?

I wouldn't like to flash other versions, because this is really good for me.

I've noticed the same bug in 23110. Just use windows call log (press the phone hardware button) and it should be sorted. I'm on 21896 at the mo and it's working ok.

post-525034-1269251381_thumb.jpg

Guest varta

hi. I've noticed several problems with 23110: Sometimes it refuses to connect to the internet and it just writes "Cannot Connect". Also there isn't that nice Alarm and clock settings UI like in 23518 FAT. When I try to install it from cab it tells me: "Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions."

Also, when I install Samsung Today 2 from cab and I click on the clock, it writes: "The file 'tclock' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, ..."

What should I do? Do I have to upgrade to 21896? (or will the upgrade help me with this?)

And aren't you planning to make another fantastic FAT build?

Thanks

Guest Nicklashidegard
hi. I've noticed several problems with 23110: Sometimes it refuses to connect to the internet and it just writes "Cannot Connect". Also there isn't that nice Alarm and clock settings UI like in 23518 FAT. When I try to install it from cab it tells me: "Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions."

Also, when I install Samsung Today 2 from cab and I click on the clock, it writes: "The file 'tclock' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, ..."

What should I do? Do I have to upgrade to 21896? (or will the upgrade help me with this?)

And aren't you planning to make another fantastic FAT build?

Thanks

Try THIS cab for the samsung clock (tclock).. All the links from Samsung today 2 points to Samsung apps which needs to be installed from HERE. There will be no moreFAT builds i'm afraid....

I've not had problems myself with 23110, but i've now moved on to 21896 which is running really well :)

Guest sudkcoce
I've not had problems myself with 23110, but i've now moved on to 21896 which is running really well :)

Is 21896 running better than 23110? I really don't see the point of having "small" buttons. All the apps I use are ok with the "big" buttons...

Btw, I want to congratulate you for not burning the WOW HD thing into your roms. I had it in previous rom and just could not get my omnia to sound like it sounds now (REALLY surprisingly good for a phone)... ;)

(even if I clicked the "bypass" in WOW HD settings, the sound was not the same as without WOW HD installed. WOW HD changes the original mix of the songs and thusly negates the work of great sound engineers...)

Edited by sudkcoce

Guest Nicklashidegard
Is 21896 running better than 23110? I really don't see the point of having "small" buttons. All the apps I use are ok with the "big" buttons...

Btw, I want to congratulate you for not burning the WOW HD thing into your roms. I had it in previous rom and just could not get my omnia to sound like it sounds now... :)

They are both about the same, it only if you prefer "old style" 6.5 or the new UI...

Yeah, i used to cook WOW HD but i had the same probs as you. I listen a lot in the car (using Nitrogen) and the sound is a lot better without WOW HD.. I find the equalizer that comes with Nitrogen excellent!!! ;)

Guest knift
I've noticed the same bug in 23110. Just use windows call log (press the phone hardware button) and it should be sorted. I'm on 21896 at the mo and it's working ok.

That's what I use to view call log now. :)

Beside this bug, this rom is my favorite.