FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest wolf-2007

I really like your ROMs !

one issue is the Finger Keyboard

It seem to be installed and not working

I tried to re-install my own version CAB and it failed to overwite it.

Can you fix it or remove it from your next ROM please ?

thanks

Guest bluewoof

Anyone have problem connect to internet using ActiveSync or Wi-Fi using 23052 ROM? I can't! I also flashed to dddrko 23052, and have the same problem.

Now flashed to sector 23047 rom. Internet access work for now.

Guest Nicklashidegard
Anyone have problem connect to internet using ActiveSync or Wi-Fi using 23052 ROM? I can't! I also flashed to dddrko 23052, and have the same problem.

Now flashed to sector 23047 rom. Internet access work for now.

im posting this using gprs.. only issue ive had is with ie so using skyfire now. apart from that ok...i restore all contacts from cpu using active sync.

try selecting different operator and then change back to your own. also tick auto detect settings in browser connection settings..

Guest bluewoof
im posting this using gprs.. only issue ive had is with ie so using skyfire now. apart from that ok...i restore all contacts from cpu using active sync.

try selecting different operator and then change back to your own. also tick auto detect settings in browser connection settings..

I have no problem with sync contacts. I'm not using GPRS as cost is too high. I can connect to Wi-Fi but can't surf or download GPS data with your and dddrko 23052 rom.

I assume this may be a bug with 23052 rom. That why I asking anyone tried connect to internet using Wi-Fi or via ActiveSyn with this version. I now using sector 23047 rom with the same setting and internet and GPS data download work.

issues:

-on TF2D home screen it allways shows Alarm Off an no extra info lines, although i set to show extra info lines for call history and calendar. seems , TF2D home isn't customisable

-fingerkeyboard doesn't work

I have no problem with sync contacts. I'm not using GPRS as cost is too high. I can connect to Wi-Fi but can't surf or download GPS data with your and dddrko 23052 rom.

I assume this may be a bug with 23052 rom. That why I asking anyone tried connect to internet using Wi-Fi or via ActiveSyn with this version. I now using sector 23047 rom with the same setting and internet and GPS data download work.

google maps, messenger, internet and gps data download are ok over both wi-fi and activesync

I found issue in camera app. When I take a picture, Omnia just freezes. The only thing I could do is soft reset.

same here!

video mode is working

Edited by gtm

same here!

video mode is working

forgot to mention that too. same here. does take 1 or 2 pictures, after that only freezes. need to hard reset to bring it back.

bug after bug in custom roms. have the omnia for 1 day and if this is the standard behaviour, then just omg.

Guest bluewoof
forgot to mention that too. same here. does take 1 or 2 pictures, after that only freezes. need to hard reset to bring it back.

bug after bug in custom roms. have the omnia for 1 day and if this is the standard behaviour, then just omg.

You all must understand that we all here are using unofficial 6.51 rom which is still under development. Therefore sure have bugs. If you want stable rom, stick to 6.1 which is the official.

Guest Nicklashidegard

defo an issue with camera. not a good idea to flash to this build if you use camera a lot.. every build has got ots own bugs and fixes. hopefully sorted in the next build...

Guest Nicklashidegard

defo an issue with camera. not a good idea to flash to this build if you use camera a lot.. every build has got ots own bugs and fixes. hopefully sorted in the next build...

@Nick

what about FingerKeyboard? It's not working. defaulting back to Samsung keyboard. And also the home screen of Manilla can't be customised. Allways shows alarms off, although i set my alarms and are shwn on the CHome of titanium. Also enabling "extra info lines" under M2D doesn't really enable them.

Guest Nicklashidegard
@Nick

what about FingerKeyboard? It's not working. defaulting back to Samsung keyboard. And also the home screen of Manilla can't be customised. Allways shows alarms off, although i set my alarms and are shwn on the CHome of titanium. Also enabling "extra info lines" under M2D doesn't really enable them.

ill have a look at those issues as well. i didnt cook fingerkeyboard cos of that..23052 is buggier than i thought

Guest WAIKIKI728
I found issue in camera app. When I take a picture, Omnia just freezes. The only thing I could do is soft reset.

jooooooooo!!!looked so good...i also have the same bug....i´ve tried to overwrite the camera.exe but it´s the same.....instead of all i think we are in the good way...more free memory space...and a little bit faster....

Camera.exe

post-444803-1253376300_thumb.png

post-444803-1253376368_thumb.png

post-444803-1253376385_thumb.png

post-444803-1253376415_thumb.png

post-444803-1253376428_thumb.png

post-444803-1253376480_thumb.png