FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest defcone

I installed finger keyboard 2 and can't seem to change to it, it keeps returning to the Samsung Keyboard even if I try soft reset. Is there a fix for this? Or did I do something wrong?

Edited by defcone

Guest dollar99
I installed finger keyboard 2 and can't seem to change to it, it keeps returning to the Samsung Keyboard even if I try soft reset. Is there a fix for this? Or did I do something wrong?

Try this Default IM

select ur keyboard and press OK. it will be permanent even after resart

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi Nick,

Are you still around? What ROM are you using at the moment?.......anything to share?

Best wishes. A

I have been using wm6.1, build 21057 (final 6.1 from what i've heard). Been using it for 3weeks and it seems VERY stable with everything working. I'm amazed by the RAM management of 6.1. After 1 week with no soft reset i still had 45-50mb free..

Now i've just flashed 28233 and it seems faster than 6.1 builds but use more RAM. BTW, my current rom is an extrafat rom with everything cooked (apps wise) but only Samsung Today 2 + Titanium UI's. It's got all default samsung apps (apart from Touch Player), including RSS reader, Sammy clock, Streaming player etc.etc... I will share if it's still ok in a couple of days..

Anyone has problem switching off the data connection using 23547 rom?

Try dialup enabler-disabler

May i know how to revert back to original titatium?

You can't, i'm afraid.

Try this Default IM

select ur keyboard and press OK. it will be permanent even after resart

Thanks for your help :P

Guest Nicklashidegard
I see.. there is this "video call" but is not higlighted i cant tap on it :D

You need to enable samsung dialer first (either through fav hackings), or try this:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Phone\Skin]

"Enabled"=dword:0, you should change to 1 and reboot your Omnia

Thanks also to andrew.mazlim and Nauro Jr for trying to solve this.. :P

Guest bananaship
You need to enable samsung dialer first (either through fav hackings), or try this:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Phone\Skin]

"Enabled"=dword:0, you should change to 1 and reboot your Omnia

Thanks also to andrew.mazlim and Nauro Jr for trying to solve this.. :P

Thanks Nick :D

It works! But after change phone skin using favourites hackings, the "today" left soft key on the M2D doesnt toggle to titanium anymore, it will goes to the phone dialer. May i know how to fix it? And also the Neotitanium is it possible to change it back to normal titanium? thanks!

Guest Tim Kelley
Thanks Nick :P

It works! But after change phone skin using favourites hackings, the "today" left soft key on the M2D doesnt toggle to titanium anymore, it will goes to the phone dialer. May i know how to fix it? And also the Neotitanium is it possible to change it back to normal titanium? thanks!

To fix your issue of the "Today" button in M2D, find TFDetacher\TFDConfig in your programs, and in there, click "Change TouchFlo Left Soft Key". Then Save. You may have to soft reset to get the change in. Good luck! :D

Guest omnia newbie

hi Nick.. i know you are semi-retire from cooking.. but if it is possible... 28233 is fast/less/no bugs. can you release ............ FAT... 28233 with MD2 thanks..

Guest bananaship

I have encounter 1 problem

I have the unread message green "1" icon on M2D sms tab

After i have read all message and even deleted all the message it is still "1" green icon there!

What is happening? Even after restart and on off the M2D it still persist.

Pls guide thank u!

Guest eaguss

Hi Nick, thanks for your rom build 23547, I already used for 1 month. It feels stable. But I have problem with my wifi, it would connect but take long time to browse the website, and unable to browse very often, refer with wifi of my iPod touch is very fast to browse. And also the setting clock is always minus 3 minutes whereas I already set to correct time/synch with gps. Do you have any trick/tips to solve the problem?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dirty83sanchez

I don´t know if this topic is active anymore, but i´ll try anyway.

I´m using the 23452 flotaniumnew, and the problem is that, when i beam a pic via bluetooth, then i can´t use the camera on the phone anymore, it just doesn´t start. Did anyone alse had such a problem???

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest crazyskul

Thanks Nick for this almost perfect ROM...

only 3 issues to report:

1 - the OK button, he doesn't appear in some applications, but if I press in the place where he should be on the screen it work's like a charm, only doesn't appear.

2 - to enable ring tones to phone calls needed to copy the audio files in \windows to \windows\rings

3 - you forgot to add the office mobile to the pack of programs

the last two I solved easily except the first one, but after the initial scare, it's no big deal :D

besides that is perfect, low battery consumption, even with GPS enabled, very stable, less heating (the previous ROM I used from another cooker, in 5min of usage in GPS, internet via WI-FI or in GPRS mode put my phone on fire or near a melting point :) ), nice set of programs

I doubt I will change ROM soon, only if YOU present us with a more perfect ROM.

Keep the good work, it's priceless

Thanks Again!!! (never enough)

CrazySkul

Edited by crazyskul

• 4 weeks later...
Guest melburnian

Well guys... I am fortunately enough to be trying out Nick's WM6.1 21057 and it absolutely rocks.

It is a WM6.1... but works beautifully.

Guest viali75

Hi Nick!

I would like to ask you for the cabinet file of the HTC Album which works in Your ROM's. Could You give me a link, where I can find it or add it to a post?

Thanks