FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Which kind of taskbar are you using?¿?

I tried some already really, but all ruin the buttons of the lower menu

I did not find it taskbar like that that no his intestine would reach into the bottom of the menu. You cannot offer one possibly, or to link. Thanks.

Edited by Trevis

Guest WAIKIKI728
I tried some already really, but all ruin the buttons of the lower menu

I did not find it taskbar like that that no his intestine would reach into the bottom of the menu. You cannot offer one possibly, or to link. Thanks.

You cab try the new taskbar here :D

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...kbar/...(thanks nikosri)...

and...here...:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...3047-and-newer/

It works perfect....

I am going to try now the lite version for knowing how fast and how much memory is in my omnia after installing everything i need... :)

post-444803-1253808427_thumb.png

post-444803-1253808442_thumb.png

post-444803-1253808494_thumb.png

post-444803-1253808725_thumb.png

post-444803-1253809733_thumb.png

Edited by WAIKIKI728

You cab try the new taskbar here :D

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...kbar/...(thanks nikosri)...

and...here...:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...3047-and-newer/

It works perfect....

I am going to try now the lite version for knowing how fast and how much memory is in my omnia after installing everything i need... :)

thanks, I try it

I have just installed the 23053 version and the camera does not work at all.

If I press the button on the side of the phone it displays an error saying the application not found, if I use the camera soft button nothing happens.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks

Edited by Strop

Guest KingRoRo

Hi bro

first of all wanna thank you for your fabulous ROM .. thats really whats i called gr8 job m8

everything working fine for me camera, GPS, themes, BT and Wi-Fi

its pretty looked Rom too .. specially with the small icon view .... amazing

thanks 4 everything ... u r really a gr8 Chief :)

Hi Nick,

Many thanks for a great ROM. We are all being spoiled with so many interesting ROMs being released so frequently.

Your TFDetatcher is a brilliant idea...even though sometimes it doesn't stick! A minor hick-up considering the whole. Thanks for your hard work.

Guest Nicklashidegard
I have just installed the 23053 version and the camera does not work at all.

If I press the button on the side of the phone it displays an error saying the application not found, if I use the camera soft button nothing happens.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks

Did you do a hard reset after flash?? Sounds like that would sort it.. i've not experienced any problems at all with the camera, not even on the LZX version (might upload later :) )..

I'm off for the next week and a bit, so there will be no cooking for a while..

Guest KingRoRo

Hello again guys

Wanna ask Mr. Nicklashidegard and u guys if anyone faced something like this issue coz After 2 days testing the Great ROM (23053) I faced some BT issues :

1- when I try to send any file using "Beam File", it cannot find any other BT device unless I switched the BT ON from the wireless manager before beaming the file, in this case it works fine.

2- don't know why but I can sync with PC via BT and sending files and even use my handset but I can't receive files "I checked the visible mode " the device appears to other devices, but when start to transfer it doesn't work

Did you do a hard reset after flash?? Sounds like that would sort it.. i've not experienced any problems at all with the camera, not even on the LZX version (might upload later :) )..

I'm off for the next week and a bit, so there will be no cooking for a while..

having almost same issue here. can use camera for a time after soft reset. then it suddenly won't start anymore, not with a camera button and not over a .lnk or directly from launching the exe file. experiencing this on the flotanium version and now also on the M2D only HIDE6. that's now the only thing, that bothers me. when this happens, also the softreset button doesn't work anymore, when it should softreset, it brings up the startmenu. i don't know, what causes that all. i'll try to leave the phone sitting for a few hours after softreset and try to launch the camera then, not doing anything in the time between. if it launches then, it must be some app, that causes this bug (was using facebook app, palringo, wireless manager, opera, google maps before it happened, but took some 10 photos at the start of the day just after boot in a ammusement park).

I found a solution to camera not working. installed camera.exe from G4 version ROM and if it won't launch I just lock my device, wait for lock screen to appear, slide unlock it and press camera button again. weird one, but it loads camera then. don't know it's a must to change the camera.exe to G4 version, but I just like this one more than the included (no waiting for GPS fix if GPS enabled). now i'm happy camper with this ROM. everything I need, is working.

Guest Nicklashidegard
Anyone can tell me how to smaller the icon in start menu? Please... :)

There's a cab attached to the first post :D .

@alixz, the top bar should work, i've had no problems with it.. just click it (assuming you're using 23053)

Guest dollar99

Glad to see you back Nicklashidegard, u rock this forum now.

Your rom is just awesome, i haven't tried your LZX version but the rom from older kitchen works like a charm. It think this is the best rom with no bug's and can be used to any regular usage.

one request, you just forgot to add Java to this rom. Try adding it in your next rom's.

There's a cab attached to the first post :) .

@alixz, the top bar should work, i've had no problems with it.. just click it (assuming you're using 23053)

hmm i'm using SHKv21_M2D, any fix to help with top bar???ty

Hi Nick, just a little question. I don't use Titanium at all. I've tryed and played with it for a long time, but i feel that manila is always the best solution. So, there is a way to make manila2d to be the main UI without starting Titanium?

Thank you very much

Guest KingRoRo
Hello again guys

Wanna ask Mr. Nicklashidegard and u guys if anyone faced something like this issue coz After 2 days testing the Great ROM (23053) I faced some BT issues :

1- when I try to send any file using "Beam File", it cannot find any other BT device unless I switched the BT ON from the wireless manager before beaming the file, in this case it works fine.

2- don't know why but I can sync with PC via BT and sending files and even use my handset but I can't receive files "I checked the visible mode " the device appears to other devices, but when start to transfer it doesn't work

any support plz!!

Guest Nicklashidegard
any support plz!!

Personally i don't beam/sync via blutooth so i can't test it. I use just a normal hands free BT headset all the time with no probs, but i'll try and send a file to someone to see if it works.. Anyone else having problems with BT?? I don't remove anything to do with BT so it i don't why the problems occur.

@ alixz, The top bar will not wotk on that build, no matter what you do..

@ Dollar99, i'll add Jblend to next rom... With LZX it doesn't take up much space.

@ Denaz, Just click settings, home and untick windows default, and tick Touchflo...

@ Strop, the latest M2D has still got some minor issues/bugs.. This M2D seems extremely stable and realiable without bugs, so i'll stick with this one (for now..)

Thanks for all the comments!!