FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest Nicklashidegard
Good job bro.. mine is working great.. anyway to fix the GPS without flashing? hmm.. and anyway to recover my old sms and my dictionary words so that i dont have to recover the whole thing from my SPB backup file.. I just recovered everything, but i only need the SMSes and XT9 Dictionary words.. anyone knows where and which file it is?

I think you might have to reflash to fix gps..

sorry 4 what i've written, I was just angry when I flashed it and it didn't work (it started, but it didn't show the Today screen and then it froze (after PIN was entered)) and I had to download another ROM and flash it. I will try to flash again. Is there gonna be a new version released these days? (e.g. should I wait or should I flash actual version with GPS fixed)?

thanx

That's ok, no offence taken . Takes more than that to upset me ;) .. NONE of my roms will have pin enabled by default, don't even know if that's possible :D . I'm working on an omnia lite version (more lite apps) but it prolly won't be available til Tuesday or Wednesday..

Hi Nick,

Quick question.

When you say you "prefer this one", could you point out any differences or your preference reasons between 23504 and 23085?

Thanks buddy.

MMB

I just think 23504 is more responsive and faster.. but it could all be in my head :lol:

Hey Nick first of all thanks for the great ROM!

Two things I found missing/not working: Is there any way to "close app by tapping x"? I mean REALLY close :P

And second: is there any way to change favorites in the titanium home screen tab? Cant change anything in there :)

Greetings

1. Apps "should" close by X , they do for me.

2. 1'll look into it, i mainly use M2D..

Anyone have problems with the GPS?

I install this ROM yesterday and I notice that the GPS in my Omnia doesn't work. I had to install the 21075 compillation to recover the functioning of the GPS.

It is normally...

New updated rom on first page..

That's ok, no offence taken . Takes more than that to upset meĀ  :D .. NONE of my roms will have pin enabled by default, don't even know if that's possible :) . I'm working on an omnia lite version (more lite apps) but it prolly won't be available til Tuesday or Wednesday..

thanks. I reflashed it again, it gives an error that it can't start manila.exe, but it works fine. Haven't tested GPS, WiFi, or BT yet, but I believe that they work as they should. Data connection was set up automatically. I think that you have to enter PIN by default and this setting (requirement of PIN) is stored on SIM card (because I think every phone wants a PIN code when a SIM is inserted).

P.S. sorry 4 my English and thanks again.

Guest dollar99
thanks. I reflashed it again, it gives an error that it can't start manila.exe, but it works fine.

For that Read the first post of the thread carefully,

OK, here u have it. Go to Start menu - TFDetacher - TFD Config - In config tab remove tick on Launch Touchflo on startup.

That's it, u won't get that message on restarts again.

hi fellas i love Nick's roms in the the 23405 (before i had the 23502) with the new one i have few issues, in the wifi setting the password change all the time (i dont know wich one is since you cant see it), so every time that the weather tab try to upgrade it cant.

i use coreplayer and with my bluetooth only can change the volume but you cant nag up the phone, go forward or backward to a song.

The "X" to close a program in the bottom right doesnt work (with the 23502 did)

i use garmin xt and (gps) and doesnt work at all ( i am in Argentina).

i try to i nstall the manila 3d rotating clock and is unable to find the htcchomesettings.xml, same thing with the zubnick theme m2vz_al_xml.zip.

i dont have any notification for missed calls.

as you can see i love nick's roms but i have several issues with this one is only me ?

Guest WAIKIKI728
hi fellas i love Nick's roms in the the 23405 (before i had the 23502) with the new one i have few issues, in the wifi setting the password change all the time (i dont know wich one is since you cant see it), so every time that the weather tab try to upgrade it cant.

i use coreplayer and with my bluetooth only can change the volume but you cant nag up the phone, go forward or backward to a song.

The "X" to close a program in the bottom right doesnt work (with the 23502 did)

i use garmin xt and (gps) and doesnt work at all ( i am in Argentina).

i try to i nstall the manila 3d rotating clock and is unable to find the htcchomesettings.xml, same thing with the zubnick theme m2vz_al_xml.zip.

i dont have any notification for missed calls.

as you can see i love nick's roms but i have several issues with this one is only me ?

Guau you really have bad luck....

Have you installed the new version gps fixed?Āæ?

gps works..maybe you can consider to uodate your phone part(looks like the best one is ZHIE1)..

With wifi i donĀ“t have problems...and for touchflo..The first thing i do before i do nothing in touchflo is yo

make a backup with m2dc....

Guest rhudeboye

Been gone for about 6 months and man has things changed. The new Rom looks awesome but I cant get it to flash. I see the old way of using UMDL is gone. Heres what ive done so far:

I downloaded the CF03 from verizon and installed -OK

I downloaded M2d and extracted -OK

I then clicked the exe and started following the instructions.

As soon as I powered on the phone I got

timeout--

timeout--

timeout--

timeout--

timeout--

PDA Device not found.

I tried switching the USB connection to mass storage and back but that didnt help. What setting am I missing here. Any help is much appreciated.

Hi, Nick!

You're doing a great job - i told it in neighboring thread. ROM is fast enough and stable (only one case of soft-reset while in use during last five weeks). Šžne problem with contacts: while opening a single contact i see nothing. The contact can be closed only when red hard-button is pressed (all the soft-buttons does not work). I dunno know what is it, (maybe, a build-side bug?) but one more guy in Russian 4PDA forum who uses HIDE11 has Š° similar bug. The one thing that seemed not very convenient for me is lack of task manager that was on right-up sector ('clock zone') in HIDE6.

Edited by vass_k

hi.

would like to ask if it is possible to install the samsung photo album (or windows default browser which i can't find in the ROM). i've tried 2 different cabs and none worked. can u pls help me? thanks

Guest kennethchia
Good job Nick...withou problems with your flotanium....

P.D.:You like my bloody Omnia :) :D :D :D ?Āæ?

Hi WAIKIKI728 :D can u share this theme cab ?sorry for my english

Guest Nicklashidegard
Good job Nick...withou problems with your flotanium....

P.D.:You like my bloody Omnia :) :D :D :D ?Āæ?

Your bloody omnia looks great!!! 23506 is out and thanks to Wearemike32 i've worked out how to have the TFDetacher setup from flash (no setting up needed)..

Prolly have it uploaded by tomorrow PM (If testing goes ok :D )..

Guest jmsmartins
Your bloody omnia looks great!!! 23506 is out and thanks to Wearemike32 i've worked out how to have the TFDetacher setup from flash (no setting up needed)..

Prolly have it uploaded by tomorrow PM (If testing goes ok :) )..

will it have omnialite apps set by default?? :D :D :D i'm tempted to try a FLOTANIUM!!!!!!!

will it have omnialite apps set by default?? :) :D :D i'm tempted to try a FLOTANIUM!!!!!!!

and is it possible to port the samsung photo viewer in it (or a default windows picture browser)?Ā 

thanks

Guest dollar99

It might be a silly question,

but how can i know what is my phone parts version.

I know to see in the settings / version / phone .....

but in Nicklashidegard's rom my phone part is same a PDA's version i900DXID1.

where i find an update to it if available as i can see in Nicklashidegard's signature PUIE1

Guest Nicklashidegard
It might be a silly question,

but how can i know what is my phone parts version.

I know to see in the settings / version / phone .....

but in Nicklashidegard's rom my phone part is same a PDA's version i900DXID1.

where i find an update to it if available as i can see in Nicklashidegard's signature PUIE1

I might upload a version that also updates phone part to PUIE1.. Anyone else want that?? Main difference in the GPS locks faster.. :)

EDIT: to find out what version you've got, go settings/system/version

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Any chance I can persuade you to remove the "cook" picture at boot up? The flash screens etc are all great and everything looks good, but the cartoon picture spoils it. Credit to you is needed, but what about a subtle credit such as Sector uses? Great ROMs you've done...

Guest dollar99
I might upload a version that also updates phone part to PUIE1.. Anyone else want that?? Main difference in the GPS locks faster.. :D

EDIT: to find out what version you've got, go settings/system/version

You r awesome cooker with a big heart :D

Could u plzzz cook the next rom Flotanium rom 23506 with the phone part PUIE1, :)

and according to the firmware list the phone part belong to which place. I found that in an other forum, list attached (as it is a long one).

Firm_codes.txt

Guest mr fantastic
I might upload a version that also updates phone part to PUIE1.. Anyone else want that?? Main difference in the GPS locks faster.. :)

Yes +1

Thanks

Firstly, excellent rom, I have been switching between different roms for a few days and I have finally decided to settle with yours =)

I am running into a couple of annoying things though (that I don't actually think is a fault of your rom - but someone might be able to help me out)

1) in M2D version 1 when you click on a different tab (not drag the current tab selector) the current tab indicator animates to the desired tab. It doesn't seem to do it for this version of M2D which annoys me. Any way to enable it?

2) The M2D clock is being strange. When I exit out of an application and to the m2d home screen the clock always rewinds almost exactly an hour and 1 minute, but about 2 seconds later it changes to the right time. It's not a big deal but it's weird...

thanks

Guest leap_ahead
2) The M2D clock is being strange. When I exit out of an application and to the m2d home screen the clock always rewinds almost exactly an hour and 1 minute, but about 2 seconds later it changes to the right time. It's not a big deal but it's weird...

thanks

this md2v2 doing this ....its not problem ...

Guest leap_ahead

waiting for this :)

Guest dollar99
Changes in 23506:

- Removed Diamond TV + Jblend+ Midomi (to make space for Omnia Lite apps)

- No need to configure TFDetacher (Thanks to Wearemike32)

23506 FloTanium (Uploading)

23506 FloTanium with PUIE1 Phone Part (Uploading)

That's really very kind of you upload the perfect ROM with phone part.

Regarding the changes, you could have avoided removed Jblend as it is very usefull app. Rest all are just fine.

Request - Could u plz attach the JBlend app separately, as i couldn't find the good version in here.