FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest X-pro
LOL, i've been using 549 for about 3 days now but it's cooked to my personal taste :P . There will be no more roms from me and as from 1st april i won't have a cpu to cook on.

I'm gonn atry the operator tab though, looks coolio :)

;) Damn, I thought it was a nice try to get you to release one more ;)

But seriously thanks for all your work and nice rom's

Guest johansons
Yeah, i should have cooked the GPRS enabler-disabler. Look at the bottom of the first post for a link :)

Thanks! ;) will try it out

Also may i know how to enable video calling?

Edited by johansons

Guest varta

hi. I've just noticed that when you turn on the mouse, it works, but you can't see the cursor.

Just when you install Samsung Today 2 and turn the mouse on from there, you can see (sometimes) a black square instead of cursor.

Wouldn't it be possible to make the ROM display the cursor icon?

Thanks

Guest Nicklashidegard
hi. I've just noticed that when you turn on the mouse, it works, but you can't see the cursor.

Just when you install Samsung Today 2 and turn the mouse on from there, you can see (sometimes) a black square instead of cursor.

Wouldn't it be possible to make the ROM display the cursor icon?

Thanks

Try the cab attached

omnia_pointers.cab

Guest Tim Kelley

Hey Nick. Great job on the latest release! Working great. I have tried out others, but always end up back with FloTanium.

Since this is probably your last release...what is the best way to install and configure the TouchFlo detacher in any other M2D rom? Is there a thread that I am not finding, or could you provide instructions?

Anyone else know how to do this?

Thanks a lot for all the great work!

Guest varta

Hi.

Well, I found out, that after installation of the cab it sometimes shows the cursor and sometimes not.

The mouse works always (You can move it and click on something), but you can't see the cursor, or anything that would show you where the pointer actually is.

Wouldn't it be possible to do something with it?

Thanks

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hey Nick. Great job on the latest release! Working great. I have tried out others, but always end up back with FloTanium.

Since this is probably your last release...what is the best way to install and configure the TouchFlo detacher in any other M2D rom? Is there a thread that I am not finding, or could you provide instructions?

Anyone else know how to do this?

Thanks a lot for all the great work!

just google TFDetacher and you should find it. I haven't got a cab i'm afraid :P

Hi.

Well, I found out, that after installation of the cab it sometimes shows the cursor and sometimes not.

The mouse works always (You can move it and click on something), but you can't see the cursor, or anything that would show you where the pointer actually is.

Wouldn't it be possible to do something with it?

Thanks

This is standard behaviour of 6.5. Mouse don't work properly :(

hy nick

it is not possible to withdraw this from your roms the touchflo?

No, it's already cooked in

Hi all, can anyone point me to a Titanium Weather .cab that will work with FAT 23518? ..... Thanks.

Search for either Tianium weather or Chero clock :(

can some pm the link to dl TVOUT not TVOUT Turner,so i can fix the setting to ntsc.plzzz

try THIS cab for TVOUT

Guest sudkcoce

Nick, so sorry to hear you won't be cooking no more. :P(

Maybe one last build? The 23551 maybe?

Anyway, I feel modaco/i900 community is losing one of the top 3 chefs :(

Guest Nicklashidegard
Nick, so sorry to hear you won't be cooking no more. :((

Maybe one last build? The 23551 maybe?

Anyway, I feel modaco/i900 community is losing one of the top 3 chefs :(

Thanks for the support :P I've tried 23551 but it's not as fast as 23549. i DID consider 23549 but i've changed my kitchen to my personal taste. You're more than welcome to try my personal 23549 HERE. same as the full FloTanium but with M2D v1 (no weather on home page) and shokka9's black M2D theme. Only bug with M2D is that it doesn't bring you back to the home tab when pressing End key.

here's a screen shot using SPB weather on home tab.

post-525034-1269852002_thumb.jpg

Guest mobilefox
Thanks for the support :P I've tried 23551 but it's not as fast as 23549. i DID consider 23549 but i've changed my kitchen to my personal taste. You're more than welcome to try my personal 23549 HERE. same as the full FloTanium but with M2D v1 (no weather on home page) and shokka9's black M2D theme. Only bug with M2D is that it doesn't bring you back to the home tab when pressing End key.

Hey Nick,

I am gonna give a try to it tonight just to feel your personal taste.

Will update tomorrow.

Thanks.

Guest sudkcoce

Thank you for the 23549 and especially for info which build _you_ find better. This means a LOT to us, it's always a hassle deciding on which build to use.

I have personally switched away from manilla, ever since I tried SPB Shell with Nang's Mobile Sense theme, so I could not care less :(

Is there any way to persuade you from leaving the cooking? It's really such a pity, you really make our beloved Omnias ROCK! :(

Ahh, just one more question, is the 23549 considerably better than 23110 (which i am using now)?

Edited by sudkcoce

Guest remus66

Nick, does the 23549 build have fixed camera fonts problem? No Flotanium version for this build?

Too pity you are going to leave roms' cooking; Modaco will lose a very good chef... We all hope it's not your last decision... You can be proud you given life to so many Omnias.

Thanks. Hope to see you around.

Guest WAIKIKI728

[quote .......................

Too pity you are going to leave roms' cooking; Modaco will lose a very good chef... We all hope it's not your last decision... You can be proud you given life to so many Omnias.

Thanks. Hope to see you around..............

Hi Nick, So sorry to here that you will no longer be producing your super ROMs for us. I shall certainly miss your many excellent contributions to this our forum. Thanks for all your hard work on our behalf.

I shall download your personal ROM 23549 because I am really hooked on your ROMs. Perhaps, you can continue to share any further personal preference ROMs that you might cook for yourself from time to time in the future! Thanks again Nick.

Guest Argyelus

Hi Nick,

currently I use your 23110 rom. I'm very satisfied however the rom slows down in almost a day.

I'm interested in your personal 23549. The most important criteria for me are the followings:

power management

gps fix

stability

performance

Which do you find better 23110 or 23549?

I'll decide whether to change based on your opinion.

Thanks for your grat job anyway!!

Thanks,

Balázs

Edited by Argyelus

Guest Nicklashidegard
Thank you for the 23549 and especially for info which build _you_ find better. This means a LOT to us, it's always a hassle deciding on which build to use.

I have personally switched away from manilla, ever since I tried SPB Shell with Nang's Mobile Sense theme, so I could not care less :P

Is there any way to persuade you from leaving the cooking? It's really such a pity, you really make our beloved Omnias ROCK! B)

Ahh, just one more question, is the 23549 considerably better than 23110 (which i am using now)?

Nick, does the 23549 build have fixed camera fonts problem? No Flotanium version for this build?

Thanks. Hope to see you around.

Hi Nick, So sorry to here that you will no longer be producing your super ROMs for us. I shall certainly miss your many excellent contributions to this our forum. Thanks for all your hard work on our behalf.

I shall download your personal ROM 23549 because I am really hooked on your ROMs. Perhaps, you can continue to share any further personal preference ROMs that you might cook for yourself from time to time in the future! Thanks again Nick.

Hi Nick,

currently I use your 23110 rom. I'm very satisfied however the rom slows down in almost a day.

I'm interested in your personal 23549. The most important criteria for me are the followings:

power management

gps fix

stability

performance

Which do you find better 23110 or 23549?

I'll decide whether to change based on your opinion.

Thanks for your grat job anyway!!

Thanks,

Balázs

Personally i'm gonna stick with 549, it seems fast and stable (been using it for 5-6 days now). Defo better than 23110, but it's got M2Dv1, not v2. Still a FloTanium though.

If i decide to cook any roms in the future i'll definately share, if time permits :(

Hi Nick,

Tried your 23549 and its quite fast and full of stuff.

You got good taste.

Thanks.

You're welcome, glad you like it :(

Guest sudkcoce
Personally i'm gonna stick with 549, it seems fast and stable (been using it for 5-6 days now). Defo better than 23110, but it's got M2Dv1, not v2. Still a FloTanium though.

If i decide to cook any roms in the future i'll definately share, if time permits :P

Thanks a lot for this info and your new build!

I really like your 23110 and cannot wait to flash to 23549. Ahhh, but I got everything setup so well... :(

Guest Argyelus

If i decide to cook any roms in the future i'll definately share, if time permits :P

Hi,

thanks for the answer. I'll make a try with 549 rom than.

Personally I did not use M2D v1 till now, but I do not see big difference except for the weather tool on the Home Tab. Am I right?

Anyway, I do not see too much sense for the weather on the home tab, will see whether I'll miss it or not.

Will report about my experiences after flashing for 23549.

Thanks again!

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hey Nick,

I know I am asking too much, any chance of 23549 on M2D V2 ?

Kinda got used to it now :P

Hi,

thanks for the answer. I'll make a try with 549 rom than.

Personally I did not use M2D v1 till now, but I do not see big difference except for the weather tool on the Home Tab. Am I right?

Anyway, I do not see too much sense for the weather on the home tab, will see whether I'll miss it or not.

Will report about my experiences after flashing for 23549.

Thanks again!

No a great deal in it between M2Dv1 and v2. The weather on home screen is the obvious one (but i prefer SPB weather anyway as you get a forecast, not just current conditions. You know, you could just look out of the window :( )..

Any way.. so here we go:

23549 FloTanium (with M2Dv2 but no 6.5 widgets)

23549 Classic Titanium (LITE rom, no M2D or un-neccessary progs, still kept all the tools and utilities)..

Thankyou to everyone that's used my roms (Special thanks to Waikiki, 2001 and ilovemyi900). And obviously a special thanks to Shokka9 :(

That's it.. THE END.

Guest melburnian

Nick

it is a sad day indeed. I want to thank you for giving life to my little omnia. It was your ROM as well as sector's that really gave me the confidence to burn ROM and work with them. Thank you for all the effort and time you have put in, we really do appreciate the effort.