BW WM7 Black and Blue Windows Phone 6.5 ROM Final

Guest blazingwolf

Guest BrianPick

The worst part of a new ROM is waiting, you could at least give us another teaser. A screen shot, something, are you going for a new build ? What prompted the up date..............

OK ! I snapped out of it ! But still.....

Edited by BrianPick

Guest blazingwolf
The worst part of a new ROM is waiting, you could at least give us another teaser. A screen shot something, are you going for a new build ? What prompted the up date..............

OK ! I snapped out of it ! But still.....

The new task manager prompted it. We can now shut down things from the new X button. :)

Guest blazingwolf
What is it with the new kitchen that speeds the menus up? Is it the diff type of compression?

I don't know. I haven't used a "new" kitchen ROM yet so I haven't seen the speed difference you are describing.

Guest BrianPick

What a novel idea, I know ! I just turned someone else on to this site. His wife (who I work with) was telling me how he was always tinkering with his Omnia. I said REALLLLLY ! Tell him check out this ROM. He knew nothing of flashing I am sure she will walk in a smack me in a couple days. :)

Guest blazingwolf
What a novel idea, I know ! I just turned someone else on to this site. His wife (who I work with) was telling me how he was always tinkering with his Omnia. I said REALLLLLY ! Tell him check out this ROM. He knew nothing of flashing I am sure she will walk in a smack me in a couple days. :)

:)

Guest blazingwolf
Hey, maybe u can help me out with this.. ive got a custom theme i want to use as default with my cooked rom. What do i need to edit.

mxipcold_wpc_2.provxml. It's in the base_dpi_96_resh_240_resv_400 folder of SYS.

Guest nugget2941
mxipcold_wpc_2.provxml. It's in the base_dpi_96_resh_240_resv_400 folder of SYS.

thanks for the new rom. looks great. just wondering though, how can i get the media album, touch player, and bubble game (its addicting). i need the touch player and media player so i can read korean files. windows media reads only half the files. or if you have suggetions for better apps. by the way, where can i get some games? waiting at airports for flights is so boring. thanks!!!

Guest BrianPick
Tomorrow. Assuming I don't have to take my sick daughter to the doctors (she's home puking on Mom right now).

Too bad. Hope things look up for the kiddo. I have to get some sleep, made alot of network changes today and have to be in at 5 A.M in case there is fallout, which will come pretty early. I'll checking in tomorrow.

Edited by BrianPick

Guest nugget2941

thanks for the new rom. looks great. just wondering though, how can i get the media album, touch player, and bubble game (its addicting). i need the touch player and media player so i can read korean files. windows media reads only half the files. or if you have suggetions for better apps. by the way, where can i get some games? waiting at airports for flights is so boring. thanks!!!

Guest stuffman64

I've noticed that when using FingerKeyboard2 that there is a few pixels above the keyboard that get garbled. Any ideas what's causing it? Maybe that new task manager / position fixer thing will fix it?

Guest Catrinisin
Not much interest in my thread tonight I guess. :)

Please look at this thread for the new task manager that works with 6.5.1 ROMs and will also fix window positions like the screen shot posted above of Resco. :)

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...a/#entry1072832

Will the CAB in the above thread work with this ROM? Or should I wait for your new ROM you mentioned?

I've noticed that when using FingerKeyboard2 that there is a few pixels above the keyboard that get garbled. Any ideas what's causing it? Maybe that new task manager / position fixer thing will fix it?

thats a known bug in finger keyboard you just have to change a setting in the settings cant rember which one as I havent used finger keyboard in a long time!! grrr what was that! post the settings options and I can tell you which one to change!

Will the CAB in the above thread work with this ROM? Or should I wait for your new ROM you mentioned?

The ...Omnia.cab works with this ROM. I installed it a little bit ago, even made the registry change for RESCO_REGISTRY_CLASS and everything has been working perfectly that I've tried in the past couple hours.

change this to the custom theme tsk? then delete the rest?

<parm name="Skin" value="\Windows\Classic Blue.tsk" datatype="string"/>

tip of the ice berg as you scroll down every where it calls on classic blue gotta change to your new theme!