BW WM7 Black and Blue Windows Phone 6.5 ROM Final

Guest blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf
Any thought in 23052 ? Looks like they are forging ahead with this branch.

I've just downloaded it. I'll have to set it up for my kitchen and then get something out. It will probably take a few hours.

Guest BrianPick
I've just downloaded it. I'll have to set it up for my kitchen and then get something out. It will probably take a few hours.

Hey you can't rush perfection. I am boot to my Linux install right now doing some work so I won't be flashing for bit anyway.

^ I hope this means the kid feels better, mom's all cleaned up and everyone got some rest!

Guest blazingwolf
^ I hope this means the kid feels better, mom's all cleaned up and everyone got some rest!

My wife was up pretty much all night. Both are asleep right now so I have some time to play. Hopefully, my daughter will wake up feeling better.

Guest blazingwolf
Help!

For some reason the settings for the CMusic panel have been erased. How do I get them back, or re-install them?

thanks

Did you use CHome Editor to delete the panel? Only way I know to get back from that is a hard reset.

Guest IamReady
My wife was up pretty much all night. Both are asleep right now so I have some time to play. Hopefully, my daughter will wake up feeling better.

The joys of being a parent! I hope your daughter wakes up feeling better too. (and your wife...)

Guest kevinjrr
Did you use CHome Editor to delete the panel? Only way I know to get back from that is a hard reset.

No, the panel is still there. It just looks like it's missing information under the registry items when I look at the panel in CHome Editor.

Guest bigbarrel

BW,

Thank you so much for this latest version of WM 6.5. Besides the minor issue with the space on the bottom of my screen due to my use of MS3, this is a fantastic ROM. I absolutely love it. Do you know when you will put MarketPlace back on the phone? Will you do this before MarketPlace opens or soon after?

Guest blazingwolf
BW,

Thank you so much for this latest version of WM 6.5. Besides the minor issue with the space on the bottom of my screen due to my use of MS3, this is a fantastic ROM. I absolutely love it. Do you know when you will put MarketPlace back on the phone? Will you do this before MarketPlace opens or soon after?

It will be around when the MarketPlace is.

Guest blazingwolf

23052 now available in the first post. :)

New:

23052 SYS and XIP

Showcase Task Manager for 6.5.1 set to close on tap with Resco Explorer and Registry windows set

Limited testing has been done due to my daughters illness. Let me know if you have issues.

you were rushin, yer screens dont reflect the new build

well everyone post up what you think! if their arent too many bugs im overdue for a reflash. but since i use mine for wrk i cant play first tester heh

hope the fam is doing wel bw and that all is well

Guest eufouria

Everything seems cool, only bug I've noticed so far is backspace won't work on the suggested words once numbers are involved.

I.E. i type shell22 and backspace to change it to 32 the backspace is not registered and the suggested word reads shell2232.

Not a huge problem since I've been thinking of testing out some new keyboards anyway and you can always switch off xt9.

Loving the black buttons on the camera screen! Any chance of a GPS enabled exe with those?

Guest blazingwolf
you were rushin, yer screens dont reflect the new build

well everyone post up what you think! if their arent too many bugs im overdue for a reflash. but since i use mine for wrk i cant play first tester heh

hope the fam is doing wel bw and that all is well

Sorry, but pictures were rather unimportant. I'll fix it later.

Guest blazingwolf
Everything seems cool, only bug I've noticed so far is backspace won't work on the suggested words once numbers are involved.

I.E. i type shell22 and backspace to change it to 32 the backspace is not registered and the suggested word reads shell2232.

Not a huge problem since I've been thinking of testing out some new keyboards anyway and you can always switch off xt9.

Loving the black buttons on the camera screen! Any chance of a GPS enabled exe with those?

What program are you using when you see the keyboard issue?

GPS enabled camera? Link?

Guest Catrinisin
Just how would a GPS enabled camera work?

It can place an extra attribute in the properties of the picture, showing the GPS location of where the picture was taken.

I think it's called geo tagging the picture.

Smooth ROM so far, I'm really liking it! I've only noticed one difference in functionality over the previous build: Tapping on the clock, upper right corner, would bring up showcase in the previous build and now it displays an expanded, finger friendly taskbar. Now you have to tap and hold the bottom left windows icon to bring up Showcase. No bug, just different.

All applications I've tried so far display as they should. I normally install MS3 over top but have not yet done so. I like to get the feel of the ROM first then see how much 'heavier' it feels with MS3 loaded.

Guest Catrinisin

Loaded the new ROM. Awesome as always BW! :)

I like the close program on X, and minimize on hold X. Out of curiosity, is there a way to manipulate this behavior in case I wanted to switch it so pressing X minimizes and holding X closes?

I also loaded MS3 after playing with the ROM for a couple hours. Everything seems to work just fine, same caveats as before though. I.E. No start button on spbHome and small line at the bottom where the wallpaper doesn't cover. I can deal though.

Finally, is it worth installing Sector's ported WOW SRS on here? Does it even work with these ROMS, and does it really make a difference? Only with headphones maybe?

I like the close program on X, and minimize on hold X. Out of curiosity, is there a way to manipulate this behavior in case I wanted to switch it so pressing X minimizes and holding X closes?

from BW's New WM 6.5.1 task manager (beta) topic:

in Registry Editor:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase\

"SUITE_CloseOnTap"

Type: DWORD

Description: Default tap on X Button will terminated process, Tap and Hold will minimize. If disabled it will reversed

Value: 1 = enabled, 0 = disabled