BW WM7 Black and Blue Windows Phone 6.5 ROM Final

Guest blazingwolf

Guest eufouria

I've somehow lost the ability to install cabs...

They show as generic windows icons in Resco Explorer and when clicked do nothing.

When I 'open with' it shows a recommended program called wceload.exe but opening with this yields the same result.

Guest Catrinisin
from BW's New WM 6.5.1 task manager (beta) topic:

in Registry Editor:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase\

"SUITE_CloseOnTap"

Type: DWORD

Description: Default tap on X Button will terminated process, Tap and Hold will minimize. If disabled it will reversed

Value: 1 = enabled, 0 = disabled

Thanks!

Guest blazingwolf
I've somehow lost the ability to install cabs...

They show as generic windows icons in Resco Explorer and when clicked do nothing.

When I 'open with' it shows a recommended program called wceload.exe but opening with this yields the same result.

Soft reset?

Guest blazingwolf
First thing I tried, please don't say hard reset I spent all yesterday getting my first Neo Titanium perfect.

What else did you install or did it do this from the beginning?

What are you doing to Neo to get it perfect?

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest Malik001

Hey Guys,

im new here on this site and got some questions!

is this rom in german avalible too?

how could i make an back up of my device?

does this rom work on the htc touch pro 2?

thx for help!

and sorry if this will the wrong way to post the questions!

Malik001

Guest eufouria
What else did you install or did it do this from the beginning?

What are you doing to Neo to get it perfect?

Can't remember when it started happening, installed:

SRS WOW + AIO Security off

UCWEB 6

Resco Explorer

SKtools

DJ Mixer

Nav N Go 8

Resco Audio Recorder

Shopping Cart 

MSS Convertor 

App Store

Tip Calc

Resco Backup

Tag Reader

Quick Mark

AE Button Plus

G-Alarm

Resco Contacts

Pocket Player

Finger Suite

Torchbutton

G-Profile

Midomi

WkTask

Youtube

Google Maps

Resco Photo Viewer

Slovo Ed Dictionary

I've actually found opening with wceload.exe causes the wait cursor to pop up then it goes to the home screen, could you send me your wceload.exe file?

As for Neo I just meant setting up favorite contacts, apps +icons, cMulticlock, Beyond Invisible weather icons, re-ordering/removing panels.

Guest blazingwolf
Hey Guys,

im new here on this site and got some questions!

is this rom in german avalible too?

how could i make an back up of my device?

does this rom work on the htc touch pro 2?

thx for help!

and sorry if this will the wrong way to post the questions!

Malik001

Sorry, but this ROM won't work on a Touch Pro.

For backups you can use Sprite Backup, Reco Backup or Spb Back up. All are commercial applications.

Guest blazingwolf
Can't remember when it started happening, installed:

SRS WOW + AIO Security off

UCWEB 6

Resco Explorer

SKtools

DJ Mixer

Nav N Go 8

Resco Audio Recorder

Shopping Cart 

MSS Convertor 

App Store

Tip Calc

Resco Backup

Tag Reader

Quick Mark

AE Button Plus

G-Alarm

Resco Contacts

Pocket Player

Finger Suite

Torchbutton

G-Profile

Midomi

WkTask

Youtube

Google Maps

Resco Photo Viewer

Slovo Ed Dictionary

I've actually found opening with wceload.exe causes the wait cursor to pop up then it goes to the home screen, could you send me your wceload.exe file?

As for Neo I just meant setting up favorite contacts, apps +icons, cMulticlock, Beyond Invisible weather icons, re-ordering/removing panels.

Wow, you install a lot of stuff. Well, currently, I don't have an issue, but then I'm not installing as much as you are. I would try uninstalling some of those programs to see if it helps. If that doesn't help then I would do a hard reset and see if that helps. Then slowly load your programs back on checking to make sure everything is working after each cab file.

I have attached the wceload.exe file.

wceload.zip

Guest eufouria
Wow, you install a lot of stuff. Well, currently, I don't have an issue, but then I'm not installing as much as you are. I would try uninstalling some of those programs to see if it helps. If that doesn't help then I would do a hard reset and see if that helps. Then slowly load your programs back on checking to make sure everything is working after each cab file.

I have attached the wceload.exe file.

Hm, no luck with the replacement file. And yeah, I'm starting to play around with Adrynalyne's kitchen but it's not the most intuitive thing in the world to start with.

I'm using Bgill's tutorial.

Is there a way to get rid of the pop notification when you are starting a data connection? Does anyone know if there is a cab for HTC Keyboard? I normally use Finger Keyboard, but it is having some issues with this ROM.

Great job! :)

im looking for is the omnia i910 phone dialer in black to fit the new rom. i can only find 1 with English & Russian & it doesn't fill the page, THANKS, keep up the good work

Guest blazingwolf
Great job! :)

im looking for is the omnia i910 phone dialer in black to fit the new rom. i can only find 1 with English & Russian & it doesn't fill the page, THANKS, keep up the good work

There is no black i910 dialer. There is a black i900 dialer but it has problems which is why I did not include it in my ROM.

BW, Love the ROM, I have been away from your roms for a while. Really like like this one. Quick question- is there any reason why i would have problems using icontacts in this rom? It doesn't respond well or freezes up. I have been using it with every flash without problems. I have installed and reinstalled it several times and get the same result. Any help would be appreciated.

Guest blazingwolf
BW, Love the ROM, I have been away from your roms for a while. Really like like this one. Quick question- is there any reason why i would have problems using icontacts in this rom? It doesn't respond well or freezes up. I have been using it with every flash without problems. I have installed and reinstalled it several times and get the same result. Any help would be appreciated.

In my playing I have had the same experience. Icontacts doesn't seem to like the newer builds. I haven't found anything that I can change to make it work correctly.

There is no black i910 dialer. There is a black i900 dialer but it has problems which is why I did not include it in my ROM.

Hey bud, can you provide the SECdialer.dll for the white dialer?

Also, if I wanted to add some titanium panels, how do I do it? I tried installing CHome Panel Editor, but I don't see it listed in my applications after install, so maybe I installed the wrong one? Can you point me to a link where I can find it?

Guest blazingwolf
Hey bud, can you provide the SECdialer.dll for the white dialer?

Also, if I wanted to add some titanium panels, how do I do it? I tried installing CHome Panel Editor, but I don't see it listed in my applications after install, so maybe I installed the wrong one? Can you point me to a link where I can find it?

White dialer? What white dialer?

If your using my ROM CHome Editor is already installed. It is in Start/Utilities.

White dialer? What white dialer?

If your using my ROM CHome Editor is already installed. It is in Start/Utilities.

The standard Samsung dialer that you removed, that I can enable with Advanced Config.

Thanks for CHome Editor.

Posting it in my 1.4 ROM won't help (which does not have this program in it). I'm not sure why it is not connecting. I thought it might be having connected through the ICS but that does not seem to be it either since I hard reset and still get nothing. I'm still playing hoping I can find the specific reason why it did work but now doesn't.

I don't plan to remove this from the ROM though as it has many other features that do work and I find very convenient.

Edit: I just played with it again and I am connected with the internet. That is how I am posting this edit. Very weird.

Does the Wifi router actually work? I have your ROM build 23049, I've never got it worked, I can connect to the router but can't go out the Internet. It seems the router can't aquire DHCP IP address.

Guest Grassguy

I've had it work a couple times. You have to wait, reconnect on your computers side a couple times. When it's working there will be two networks that are connected by the same name. I can't figure out how i've gotten it to work, but eventually it will. Also, you're battery will suffer and the phone will get warm. I'd use it only if it's the last option. I've found it alot easier to use the cable to connect. It's a no brainer. Your comp will connect right away.

Guest dragracekid

hey love the rom glad the touch speed thing was fixed one thing tho is the htc task manager (or whatever its called the one that is usually on the top) able to be installed/replace whats there now and if so can someone point me in the right direction?

Someone knows if this ROM works to change AN NAI vzw3g.com with Samsung PST, The problem is that I can't change those settings and I can't use the EVDO in my phone. Please help meeee.