BW WM7 Black and Blue Windows Phone 6.5 ROM Final

Guest blazingwolf

Guest JDawg183

I didnt read through the thread, but was wondering if you had seen this and if it was something you might consider for future ROM's? It is a Windows 7 theme, but it is much more than that. It actually gives you much of the Windows 7 experience (tabbing between programs, start menu with search, etc.) as if it were a desktop.

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-downlo...ws-7-theme.html

Guest Njkid840
Hmm, no I have not seen this. Is this through the normal explorer or a 3rd party? Have you made any other changes to the device since you installed the ROM?

Craziest thing, I apologize for wasting your time. It seems that I took a snap shot with spb of the screen and when I went back into explorer it was there?!? Here is the screen shot I took.

Screen04.png

When I went back in...

Screen01.png

Thanks for the help. Freakin amazing job with all of this.

post-572861-1254597566_thumb.png

Guest blazingwolf
Any fix for this yet? I have searched but no luck.

There will be in the next ROM. I used the messaging from 23414 in 23053. Looks better and takes you directly to the new text message instead of the picker.

Guest blazingwolf
I dono if you've used. Bgill's 6.5.1 v.3.0 ROM. Its a CF03 as well. The keyboard on it is sick. I love it because of no touch feedback. This way I can keep my data line on all day and have the battery last all day. Plus, I love the key set up for it.

As for the ROMs themselves, I'm constantly changing to find the ones I prefer the most... BW FTW

Never used it but it is EZInput. There is no cab file for it and it breaks the camera buttons. The only fix is to break XT9. Neither of which I want to do.

Guest blazingwolf
BW, did you ever get a chance to look @ icontact (not working correctly)?

Can't say that I have. My understanding is that it has issues with the new builds I am using. So, unless someone fixes that I don't see it working right with my ROM.

Guest blazingwolf
I didnt read through the thread, but was wondering if you had seen this and if it was something you might consider for future ROM's? It is a Windows 7 theme, but it is much more than that. It actually gives you much of the Windows 7 experience (tabbing between programs, start menu with search, etc.) as if it were a desktop.

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-downlo...ws-7-theme.html

That is a theme for Wisbar Advance Desktop 2. It won't be in any of my ROMs.

Guest blazingwolf
Craziest thing, I apologize for wasting your time. It seems that I took a snap shot with spb of the screen and when I went back into explorer it was there?!? Here is the screen shot I took.

Thanks for the help. Freakin amazing job with all of this.

Were you connected using mass storage to My Storage? That will happen when you connect like that.

Guest JDawg183
That is a theme for Wisbar Advance Desktop 2. It won't be in any of my ROMs.

Fair enough. Just thought it was really cool so I thought i would share. Thanks

Guest mdkpnj

Has anyone had any luck using SPB Backup to restore after a ROM upgrade?

I have mixed results. What settings did you use on the restore? I am most interested in maintaining Titanium settings and MS3.5 layouts. Contacts, Calendar, etc. I am not concerned about as they will restore from the exchange server.

Guest chogram

Thank you to whoever answered my questions above, but after using the rom for awhile I have other problems...

1. My media player is pausing itself even with keylock on(even after I disabled the middle button which is set to pause by default)

2. Sometimes when I try to reply to a text message the keyboard doesn't type, and the only way to fix it is to go clear back to the home screen and just keep trying until it does work

Other than that everything works really well and I look forward to the next version of your rom :)

Guest blazingwolf

I have mixed results. What settings did you use on the restore? I am most interested in maintaining Titanium settings and MS3.5 layouts. Contacts, Calendar, etc. I am not concerned about as they will restore from the exchange server.

None of the backup software is working well with the newer builds of WM6.5.1. The OEMs will need to start working with the new builds to adapt to the changes MS has made.

MS3.5 has a settings to save your layout. Go to Launcher/Settings/Spb Mobile Shell and then tap the lower right icon and choose Backup settings.

Titanium settings are control in the registry and if you backup the registry after you have everything setup you should be able to get back to what you had. XDA_UC will help with this as you can place the reg item in the XDA_UC folder and have it restore that on first boot.

Guest blazingwolf
Thank you to whoever answered my questions above, but after using the rom for awhile I have other problems...

1. My media player is pausing itself even with keylock on(even after I disabled the middle button which is set to pause by default)

2. Sometimes when I try to reply to a text message the keyboard doesn't type, and the only way to fix it is to go clear back to the home screen and just keep trying until it does work

Other than that everything works really well and I look forward to the next version of your rom :)

1. What media player are you using? Have you tried Nitrogen?

2. Are you using the stock Samsung keyboard? It is known to have issues like this that can't be fixed. I would suggest you try another keyboard.

Guest jaycarl

This might have already been asked but,

Has the OEM for SPB MS3.5 fixed their software to work with WM 6.5.1?

If not, what are the bugs I would experience if I decide to use it with this ROM?

Also, I'm currently using BW MS3 1.4 ROM which is extremely stable for me. If I was to upgrade to this ROM would I experience the same stability?

I am a extreme power user (business), stability is very important to me.

Edited by jaycarl

Guest blazingwolf
This might have already been asked but,

Has the OEM for SPB MS3.5 fixed their software to work with WM 6.5.1?

If not, what are the bugs I would experience if I decide to use it with this ROM?

Also, I'm currently using BW MS3 1.4 ROM which is extremely stable for me. If I was to upgrade to this ROM would I experience the same stability?

I am a extreme power user (business), stability is very important to me.

Let's see:

1. No.

2. Same as with 3.01. No direct access to the start menu. 10 pixel bar at the bottom of the screen.

3. Yes, it is stable.

Guest Bomama94

To restore my Titanium settings I export my registry entries that I want restored using PHM RegEdit and place them in my Sashimi REG folder and it works like a charm. I'm sure your MS3.5 settings would be under something like HKLM/Software/SPB or something like that, but anyways check out the thread I started on this topic. It should be helpful to you. http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...ome-panels-etc/

Guest blazingwolf
To restore my Titanium settings I export my registry entries that I want restored using PHM RegEdit and place them in my Sashimi REG folder and it works like a charm. I'm sure your MS3.5 settings would be under something like HKLM/Software/SPB or something like that, but anyways check out the thread I started on this topic. It should be helpful to you. http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...ome-panels-etc/

Why do this by reg in MS3.5 when the program itself offers a solution that is much better?

Since XDA_UC is included in my ROM and does the same thing there is no need to use another program to restore reg settings.

Guest Bomama94
Why do this by reg in MS3.5 when the program itself offers a solution that is much better?

Since XDA_UC is included in my ROM and does the same thing there is no need to use another program to restore reg settings.

Sorry I have never used MS3.5. I probably shouldn't have answered but I was just sharing my own personal method.

Guest Catrinisin

I'm trying to modify the height of the menu items in various places such as Outlook. For example, when I click Menu in Outlook, there are large spaces in the menu between items to make it finger friendly. I want to shrink this a bit, but I'm not 100% sure which setting in the Advanced Config to change (assuming advanced config is the right place).

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Guest blazingwolf

New version added to first post. :)

New WM7 black version. :D

Added to both:

LG Incite keyboard

Updated:

New version of Autocalllocker

Fixed:

CLinks panel name

Guest altimax98

I am currently running a older version of your flashes for win 6.5.. I am having problems with the keyboard not working quite often and wanted to flash to this rom.. what do i need to do to flash?

Guest blazingwolf
I am currently running a older version of your flashes for win 6.5.. I am having problems with the keyboard not working quite often and wanted to flash to this rom.. what do i need to do to flash?

Follow the directions in the first post. :)