[ROM] Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest lupus_hegemonia
posted twice . sorry. but if there was a way they would have found it by now.

I think I've SEEN SOMETHING similar... although I don't remember at all where I saw it.

Guest capt.ibrahim
I think I've SEEN SOMETHING similar... although I don't remember at all where I saw it.

do you mean that pure black theme? if it is there is a little cab file to do that.

Edited by capt.ibrahim

Guest Bouvrie

With all ROMs I've tried so far (even some latest 6.5 ones), I keep coming back to this one.

Although I need to customize it heavily every time I hard reset (I really don't like the startup screen for instance as it isn't black), it's IMO the best in terms of stability and responsiveness.

Thanks again for the nice ROM m8! I know for sure I'm sticking to 6.1 on my Omnia! <_<

Guest lupus_hegemonia
With all ROMs I've tried so far (even some latest 6.5 ones), I keep coming back to this one.

Although I need to customize it heavily every time I hard reset (I really don't like the startup screen for instance as it isn't black), it's IMO the best in terms of stability and responsiveness.

Thanks again for the nice ROM m8! I know for sure I'm sticking to 6.1 on my Omnia! <_<

Well... generally... that's the usual "problem" with almost all KC's roms.

KC "cooking" almost "clean/nude" roms, with only the absolutly necessary apps... and more important, KC never felt the need to making them looking "nice/beautiful".

So...? All KC's roms needs a lot of "work", a lot of time's spending, for anyone to make them suitable for his needs.

BUT...!

KC's roms ARE BLOODY "ROCKING" - especially THIS one, his best!!!!

Guest Xikitu

Hello EveryBOdy!

This rom is perfect! Best i ever used for 6.1 WM.

But i'm having some problem... I cant change the Theme from my ROM, like Pureblack that is cooked inside. I select it but nothing changes.

Anyone having this??

Guest mipoes

Hi there,

I just had the same wifi - active sync internet connection problem. Once I flash to this 6.1 rom I couldn't connect to internet through wifi or active sync via USB cable.

I would like to let you know, as other users have the same problem, that both issues have been fixed using the fixwifi.reg rar file you can find in one of the previous pages..

thank you all! :)

Edited by mipoes

Guest dacdrean
Hi there,

I just had the same wifi - active sync internet connection problem. Once I flash to this 6.1 rom I couldn't connect to internet through wifi or active sync via USB cable.

I would like to let you know, as other users have the same problem, that both issues have been fixed using the fixwifi.reg rar file you can find in one of the previous pages..

thank you all! :)

I have now, the best wifi conection, only with this rom.

I have PUJA1 phone part.

I put spb mobile shell and for me is the best configuration for OMNIA.

Guest samsho
Can u provide us a link to this M2D v2 cab, which u use on this 6.1 rom.

tnx

1st install the m2dv2.cab , u can find at this link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KEQ9DC5B

after install don't run 1st , copy and paste the HTC_Scroll2_Fix_WM61 at device/window

reset phone and u get m2dv2

ps : This HTC_Scroll2_Fix_WM61 is create by Krazy Radd ... but the only thing don't work is all setting

but i not use it....

i found at this site http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...rk-with-wm-6-1/

HTC_Scroll2_Fix_WM61.zip

Edited by samsho

Guest MartoKT
1st install the m2dv2.cab , u can find at this link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KEQ9DC5B

after install don't run 1st , copy and paste the HTC_Scroll2_Fix_WM61 at device/window

reset phone and u get m2dv2

ps : This HTC_Scroll2_Fix_WM61 is create by Krazy Radd ... but the only thing don't work is all setting

but i not use it....

i found at this site http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...rk-with-wm-6-1/

10x:)

Guest dimera

Not working for me. When scrolling through the People tab M2DV2 crashes. Sometimes crashes when updating weather.

Edit: Ok, seems that the old trick with some of the m2dv1 themes did the job :) I changed the place of the People tab and now everything works just fine /after one hour of testing/.

Thanks. Now I have not even 1 reason to flash wm6.5 rom ;)

Edited by dimera