★★Windows Mobile 6.5 Themes★★

Guest jeffrey2000

Guest jeffrey2000

See the 2nd post it now contains the Windows 7 Premium Black as requested by many... since theming changed again... I could put the start/close buttons back again...

post-346680-1252858677_thumb.png post-346680-1252858671_thumb.png post-346680-1252858666_thumb.png

post-346680-1252859445_thumb.pngpost-346680-1252859452_thumb.pngpost-346680-1252859457_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest blazingwolf
See the 2nd post it now contains the Windows 7 Premium Black as requested by many... since theming changed again... I could put the start/close buttons back again...

Looks fantastic! Thanks for making it. :)

Guest eclsnowman

Any chance we could get one compatible with 23047 but like one of your older blue looks, for example like

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=37092 or index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=37791

I really loved these themes but they break on 23047. Keep up the good work man.

Guest FJomniaInyoFACE

Hey,

The black theme is awesome, and i got it on my fone however i cannot get my panel to be transparent. Im on bgills rom and his panel is a black bar, I was wondering if n e 1 could help me get it to the way it is in jefferey pics...? thanks for the help guys

Guest jeffrey2000
Thanks so much, loving the theme.

did you have a blue keyboard posted earlier? any chance at getting that?

It doesn't really excist, it's just special effect (but not impossible) :)

but if people really want I could take a look into the blue keyboard aswell...

Guest jeffrey2000
Hey,

The black theme is awesome, and i got it on my fone however i cannot get my panel to be transparent. Im on bgills rom and his panel is a black bar, I was wondering if n e 1 could help me get it to the way it is in jefferey pics...? thanks for the help guys

Well just FYI.... Transparancy only works on the titanium (Windows Default). I dunno about bgills rom but transparancy doesn't work on M2D or other... blame MS for this :)

It doesn't really excist, it's just special effect (but not impossible) :)

but if people really want I could take a look into the blue keyboard aswell...

I would love it if you had time. i have been using the black popup samsung lately, but that blue is slick.

Maybe BW would want it also, to match his blue themes he has going.

thanks

Superb work bro!!

You know i like it...:)

Excelllent work...i had the same problem with the task bar, it would go as transparent as i wanted it, in the end i had to use a black one :)

I wanted it to be very transparent, so you could see behind it.....

No mind bro...keep the themes coming...

:)

Guest jeffrey2000
Thanks so much, loving the theme.

did you have a blue keyboard posted earlier? any chance at getting that?

I would love it if you had time. i have been using the black popup samsung lately, but that blue is slick.

Maybe BW would want it also, to match his blue themes he has going.

thanks

ok just found out that it has been done already, you can download 'a' blue keyboard from here. It's not mine so credits go to FelixModaco, see below.

post-346680-1252920024_thumb.png