★★Windows Mobile 6.5 Themes★★

Guest jeffrey2000

Guest jeffrey2000
Jeffrey how can i make this into white instead of gray?

hehe a 'new' feature, the answer can be found (it's hardcoded, no bitmap) in the registry, : "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Color" dun ask me where I'm on work now...

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest pokocenje

How good does it look with M2d v2!!! F*#kn awesome dude! Good work buddy!!!

Im using a wallpaper by cavaille at deviant art its called Woody_7_by_Cavaille . its a timber background with windows 7 over it, looks unreal.

Cheers.

Edited by pokocenje

Guest jeffrey2000
It will be nice if the whole bgk is grey :) . Not white in the corners, in my opinion at least.

Anw im reading about the colors :)

http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?p...wsMobile5Colors

Trial and error

yeh it's an older approach in a new jacket... :) .

I got a fix for the below feature/'problem', in case you don't want the gradient I'll post a CAB fix for this later to make it all white again... I've got a temporary workaround so in case you really need it msg me or wait...

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=38364

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest thescope

Wow, nice themes! +100 :)

I think with the new found Taskbar, we have to much room in landscape.

It would be nice to use that space... or squeze the task bar to one side so it is the same size as when in portriat and use what's left over.

just an idea...

Guest ATSsupport

Hey Jeffrey, awesome job with these themes by far the best I've seen, but I got a problem I'm hoping you can help me with. I have two icons that don't show up correctly, they do the right thing but icon shows incorrect. I'm not sure if something got wacked when I installed your theme but they were correct before the install. The first one is supposed to be the lock icon and then second I think is supposed to be the back arrow. I'm using Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 "BlissTanium" v2.4.1, 23047 XIP and SYS.

Also could you post a link or direct me to the taskbar you are using in your screenshots.

wm%20theme%20issue.jpg

Edited by ATSsupport

Guest jeffrey2000
Hey Jeffrey, awesome job with these themes by far the best I've seen, but I got a problem I'm hoping you can help me with. I have two icons that don't show up correctly, they do the right thing but icon shows incorrect. I'm not sure if something got wacked when I installed your theme but they were correct before the install. The first one is supposed to be the lock icon and then second I think is supposed to be the back arrow. I'm using Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 "BlissTanium" v2.4.1, 23047 XIP and SYS.

Also could you post a link or direct me to the taskbar you are using in your screenshots.

wm%20theme%20issue.jpg

Did u try switching beween themes? try to switch from my "wm7" and "w7b premium" and see what happens.

Guest ATSsupport

Yeah, I did each theme is messed up now. I just asked a question on Bgill's thread seeing if he has any ideas. This happened after I treid a custom 6.5 taskbar and I didn't like it so I uninstalled it using remove programs and this was the result. Its almost like the something in the rom is pointing to the wrong image files, but I have no idea where to look to fix it, I hate to do a hard reset but I think that'll be my quickest fix unless you can point me to a file I can edit to fix it. Do you have a cab for your task bar maybe loading a good one might fix my issues.

Guest ATSsupport

UPDATE: I fixed it, I reinstalled that custom taskbar I had installed this morning and removed it again, looks like this time it some how fixed it, thanks for your help on this.

Do you know of which file in the rom controls these softkeys, I'm assuming I can delete it using resco file explorer and it'll recreate itself to fix it.

Edited by ATSsupport

Guest jeffrey2000
UPDATE: I fixed it, I reinstalled that custom taskbar I had installed this morning and removed it again, looks like this time it some how fixed it, thanks for your help on this.

Do you know of which file in the rom controls these softkeys, I'm assuming I can delete it using resco file explorer and it'll recreate itself to fix it.

Well actually it is controlled in the registry. So each time you change themes it should change the registry....

Guest eclsnowman

wm%20theme%20issue.jpg

Soft reset after applying theme. If you selected the stock theme first... then the new black one you will get this error. Soft reset fixes it for me.

I'm loving the WM7 Black right now but would probably be using the Blue WM7 if it included the "button" look with its bottom task bar. Any chance we could get a combination of the 2, just add the "Buttons" but keep the same "Start" Icon as in the blue WM7 Theme.

If there's not a demand for this I don’t expect you to create a special theme for me. I appreciate the work you've put into these and will continue to check back for new themes. Great Work!

Guest Ozric Tentacle
Any chance we could get one compatible with 23047 but like one of your older blue looks, for example like

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=37092 or index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=37791

I really loved these themes but they break on 23047. Keep up the good work man.

Please, please, please update this one too! The black's too dark for my tastes but this is spot on.

Guest jeffrey2000
Please, please, please update this one too! The black's too dark for my tastes but this is spot on.

Sure but it will be for build 23049, dunno if it's backward compatible to previous builds...