samsung b7610 or omnia pro or louvre

Guest mementomori

Guest bgmobilephone
well you have the right store..i got mine there to. The browsing speed seems fine..but depends also a lot on which version, dataplan etc. i havent done all the research yet. Dont like the haptic feedback, and it took me some time to find where to turn it of. I didnt find in the wm settings or programs. also i find that there are more options that can only be found in the samsung ui settings..not always easy to find. also as with the first omnia samsungs ui isnt very fast, although the phone is. spb 3 runs fast as does wm. i guess only the starting of samsungs softw takes some more time. dont know about the compass..have to check at that.

Hi there. I recently got my Opro and I can say that so far I'm quite impressed with its features and overall performance. However for the 3rd day now, I'm getting pissed off cause I obviously cannot get my internet work properly. I wanted to check if I can get any advices from you on how to fix it. Everything in my mobile operator internet settings seems just fine (I've double checked them if entered correctly). I'm also connecting to different WiFi access points but none of the connections would work with my browsers or other apps that require Internet connection. When trying to use any connection the following massage pops up: "Cannot connect. Connection has been ended". I bought my device over the Internet from a local seller (but it has been imported from Portugal). It seems like internet usage has been somehow banned from the settings and no apps could use any connection. When initiated, all the programs don't even take some time before the above mentioned massage pops out, like the phone does not even look for any connections. I had WM phone before, but never had to deal with such problems ... I would like to fix this problem until I'm able to wait on the b7610 WM 6.5 update. Thanks!