Ultralite 23088/23506, MegAmnia 21872 and Kitchen(28008/23511/23091/21874).

Guest WoZZeR999

Thank you for the Ultralite ROM, so far I really like it and have had no issues. I'm still fiddling with the kitchen and I may have gotten it to work, but I haven't tested the ROM.

Is it possible for you to post the kitchen exactly as you had it set up when you built the latest Ultralite (OEM's and all)? I hope that isn't too bold a request, but it would be useful to me, if not to others.

Guest faster123

Wozzer,

I've been using your older M2D v5 ROM based on 21725, and I love it. It's the best ROM I've flashed on any of my past WinMo devices. Any plans to put together a ROM similar to that based on this latest release?

I'm also wondering if anyone has tried to get the new Outlook mobile 2010 working. From what I've read you can get it to download to your device if you are connected to an Exchanged 2010 server (a trial is free to download from Microsoft). I'm sure someone that knows what they are doing could extract the application once installed on a device.

Guest WoZZeR999

23052 downloading now. After recmodding and timebomb fixing, I'll upload

@Faster: If we get a real M2D v2.0, I'll make an cab of it. Right now all we have it a hex edited 1.2 version with v2.0 manilla files.

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest seanosaur
23052 downloading now. After recmodding and timebomb fixing, I'll upload

@Faster: If we get a real M2D v2.0, I'll make an cab of it. Right now all we have it a hex edited 1.2 version with v2.0 manilla files.

any chance for a 23412 SYS/XIP update for the kitchen?

Edited by seanosaur

Guest WoZZeR999

I can look into it. Certain releases come with the wqvga files, some don't. 052 has everything so I can release it quickly. 412 I would have to do manually (at least some of it). I can look into it this weekend.

Edit: 23052 Up on kitchen thread.

Edit2: pretty dropdown taskbar now :)

Edited by WoZZeR999

I can look into it. Certain releases come with the wqvga files, some don't. 052 has everything so I can release it quickly. 412 I would have to do manually (at least some of it). I can look into it this weekend.

Edit: 23052 Up on kitchen thread.

Edit2: pretty dropdown taskbar now :)

yeah I saw that!!! not to bad!!! thanks for the MSxipKernal!

Guest WoZZeR999

Any cab I've ever tried needed a hard reset. - for EZInput.

Also, 23052 seems to have some issues. I'll leave it up for anyone who want's to take a crack at figuring out what's wrong and how to fix it.

I'll be throwing 21857 up, which should be newer 6.5 code with older GUI.

Quick note:

-21857 Use when you are using a today screen that takes the functionality of windows programs (manila,MS3, throttle launcher, etc)

-23052 has the latest WM6.5 GUI changes. It makes the windows interface more appealing.

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest xenspidey
Also, 23052 seems to have some issues. I'll leave it up for anyone who want's to take a crack at figuring out what's wrong and how to fix it.

What issues are there? I cooked it a few hours ago and have been running it with any issues. NOTE: I didn't use your SYS / XIP i put it together from Da_G's. 

Any cab I've ever tried needed a hard reset. - for EZInput.

I'll be throwing 21857 up, which should be newer 6.5 code with older GUI.

Quick note:

-21857 Use when you are using a today screen that takes the functionality of windows programs (manila,MS3, throttle launcher, etc)

-23052 has the latest WM6.5 GUI changes. It makes the windows interface more appealing.

Same happened to me as well, only for this latest build though. So it only works when cooked in the ROM, right?

Guest WoZZeR999

My Package is from DA_G's, I didn't really change anything. Some of the form elements (check boxes, radio buttons) are old style, and my phone icon is gone from settings.

Do you still have those on 23052?

My Package is from DA_G's, I didn't really change anything. Some of the form elements (check boxes, radio buttons) are old style, and my phone icon is gone from settings.

Do you still have those on 23052?

Phone Settings can be fixed by removing "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Phone\redirect" then doing a soft reset or removing the "Redirect"="" from the rgu in in sys\shell under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Phone\

Guest WoZZeR999

Thanks, I was only able to test 23052 for a while before going back to 23049 (I can't go a whole work day at work without knowing I have a stable phone).

I don't know why MS would choose to hide that all of a sudden... Anyone else have the old UI elements coming up on 052?

Guest Rob Storm

I can't get the Settings Option under "Phone" to open in order to change my Location Settings or Ringtone. Using 23052.

Anyone having this issue?

Edit: Fixed, once I removed the Redirect from "Phone" in registry I was able to access it.

Edited by Rob Storm

Guest WoZZeR999

23412 Kitchen Files are ready.

I Forgot who wanted it, but this makes your Menubar text smaller (I can see all of the word contacts)

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\GWE\Menu\BarFnt
Change Wt from 700 to 400[/code]

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest Rob Storm
I Forgot who wanted it, but this makes your Menubar text smaller (I can see all of the word contacts)

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\GWE\Menu\BarFnt

Change Wt from 700 to 400

I still can't see the Full "Contacts" word in the softbutton. I even changed it to "300" It seems to lower the weight of the font. Is there a way to reduce the font size?

Guest Freddie_Miles
I still can't see the Full "Contacts" word in the softbutton. I even changed it to "300" It seems to lower the weight of the font. Is there a way to reduce the font size?

Try this...

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\GDI\SYSFNT

set the "Ht" key to 950