Ultralite 23088/23506, MegAmnia 21872 and Kitchen(28008/23511/23091/21874).

Guest WoZZeR999

Any cab I've ever tried needed a hard reset. - for EZInput.

Also, 23052 seems to have some issues. I'll leave it up for anyone who want's to take a crack at figuring out what's wrong and how to fix it.

I'll be throwing 21857 up, which should be newer 6.5 code with older GUI.

Quick note:

-21857 Use when you are using a today screen that takes the functionality of windows programs (manila,MS3, throttle launcher, etc)

-23052 has the latest WM6.5 GUI changes. It makes the windows interface more appealing.

Will you be making a rom out of 21857 or just a kitchen? I'd love to see a nice clean rom to run PointUI or MS3. Thanks!

Guest WoZZeR999

Yeah, I'll make that rom. I kind of want to see how it's performing. I won't be really supporting it, but it will be XDA_UC enabled for autoinstall. It will be another minimalist rom, so you will have to find cabs for anything missing.

Edited by WoZZeR999

Yeah, I'll make that rom. I kind of want to see how it's performing. I won't be really supporting it, but it will be XDA_UC enabled for autoinstall. It will be another minimalist rom, so you will have to find cabs for anything missing.

Nice... that sounds really good. I love minimal roms. I look forward to it. Thanks for your work.

Flashing my very first cooked rom! Fingers crossed...

Edit: Oh, no! It just hangs up on the Samsung screen... how do I troubleshoot? Thnx.

Edited by dmcnado

Flashing my very first cooked rom! Fingers crossed...

Edit: Oh, no! It just hangs up on the Samsung screen... how do I troubleshoot? Thnx.

Try Running the "Enable XPR.cmd", then the "Enable LZX.cmd". It worked for me.

These are some great roms. Thanks WoZZeR. However, I am having a hard time re-enabling the touch input menu. I'd like to get into the options to enable to the sound when a key is pressed in the htc keyboard. I don't understand what "remove the redirect" is exactly in the registry. I can't seem to find anything with PHM RegEdit. Thanks in advance.

Guest johnny2678
I'm extremely new at this and need help.

The problem that I keep encountering is this:

When I run Buildrom.cmd i get this error

ERROR - Can not open the source Uncompress file

The system cannot find the file specified.

Deleting Temp

Press any key to continue . . .

Any idea what it means and how to fix it?

Same here... any work around for this?

Guest WoZZeR999

I'll be uploading 23053 which should enable typing sounds. Let me rebuild and test that.

Anzo, I'm sorry I don't understand? These roms are for i910 only, the kitchen is for both.

XDA_UC is a OEM package that gets run after boot on the rom.

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest Rob Storm

Everytime I create a new ROM it defaults to the crappy Verizon theme. How do I get my ROM to flash and boot to the Classic Blue theme?

I have already made the correction to the "16" change.

Guest peperonikiller

Ive got a quick question...

Everytime i try to set up a new kitchen using

Your Base Kitchen

Your 23053 Files

Your default Samsung OEM

It doesnt get past the load screen... but if i use the OEM's i have from Ardy's kitchen it works... So my guess is some registry settings are missing in the default OEM? Is there something i need to add for OEM's or remove outta whats default?

Guest WoZZeR999

It's probably 1 of the folowing:

Too many files/Too large (stock OEM was too large to create without deleting some stuff, at least in XPR)

OMG_Lang_0409/initflashfiles is not in ANSI or Unicode

Files are not in the right location.