Ultralite 23088/23506, MegAmnia 21872 and Kitchen(28008/23511/23091/21874).

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest WoZZeR999

23414 Downloading now. I'll see what has to be ported to wqvga.

Source is very slow, this could take a while...

Nothing to port for wqvga :)

Once It's done downloading, I'll do my usual timebomb/recmod on it and upload.

Edited by WoZZeR999

There is no way to get the Samsung keyboard in a cab or something is there? I really like this lite rom, and I also really like the keyboard im used to. I have an old CC20_xt9_keyboard.cab but it just stops the phone from starting. :)

Guest davidic55

What's up Wozzer? I flashed to your rom on my first flash! Been flashing ever since. Anyhow,I got your new kitchen. Thanks!!!! Not, that I'm a cook or anything,But was wondering if you could help me get started. Others could grab it and go, but there's so much I don't know I would need help. Saw you say you looking at the touch pro 2. Nice!! Still think the omnia 2 is better!!!! But that's neither here or there. Well,thanks and if any help, that would be cool too. :)

Guest xenspidey
What is solla sollew

I'm assuming it's from Dr. Seuss? can't get it too work? i'm having problems as well... i'm getting a CDMACSP error on boot up and titanium is missing. i'm trying to transplant stuff from 23053 to get it to work. 

Anyone have any luck with this?

Guest blazingwolf
I'm assuming it's from Dr. Seuss? can't get it too work? i'm having problems as well... i'm getting a CDMACSP error on boot up and titanium is missing. i'm trying to transplant stuff from 23053 to get it to work. 

Anyone have any luck with this?

What is the error?

Guest WoZZeR999

The .exe was probably deleted, and the link was not.

Again, I'm not providing support for the actual "recipe" if you will, there are plenty of resources out there for that.

I'm now looking at the HTC Whitestone (cdma Diamond2ish thing) since I'm not sure if we will get the Leo...

Guest blazingwolf

I'm now looking at the HTC Whitestone (cdma Diamond2ish thing) since I'm not sure if we will get the Leo...

I agree with both comments. I'm hoping the Omnia 2 will come out at the same time so I can compare.

Guest xenspidey

Again, I'm not providing support for the actual "recipe" if you will, there are plenty of resources out there for that.

I know your not, I'll try and keep all those questions elsewhere... i just know that people are trying this stuff and some people might have found fixes. As for my error, it's more than just a link deleted. the phone portion does not work at all. it's not even an option in connection manager.

Guest blazingwolf
I know your not, I'll try and keep all those questions elsewhere... i just know that people are trying this stuff and some people might have found fixes. As for my error, it's more than just a link deleted. the phone portion does not work at all. it's not even an option in connection manager.

Correct. You deleted the exe and you need to put it back for the phone to work and get rid of the error. It is supposed to be in the OEMApps folder.

Guest xenspidey
Correct. You deleted the exe and you need to put it back for the phone to work and get rid of the error. It is supposed to be in the OEMApps folder.

But, if i cook 23053 with the same OEM folder the phone works fine, and i don't get any errors. I just checked, I have the CDMACSP files in the OEMApps folder. In fact everything with cdma in it matches between my OEMApps and the stock OEMApps.

Guest xenspidey
which SYS are you trying to use that you get the problem? Do you have Phone and Phoneredist in your SYS folder?

23414 - there is no Phone or Phoneredist in the SYS folder. i added it from 23053 though... wait i missed Phoneredist. I'll try that now.