Ultralite 23088/23506, MegAmnia 21872 and Kitchen(28008/23511/23091/21874).

Guest WoZZeR999

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Layouts\e0010409]

"Ime File"="\\windows\\eT9ime.dll"

change eT9ime.dll to eT9ime.dll.bak

I tried this in 23053 and, while it does turn it off, the camera still does not work even after soft RS.

Guest Mastergreeny
Try changing it to compime.dll and restarting.

I think this will make your camera function as normal again.

Change Keyboard Layout to XT9ime.dll

Change Layout Text to XT9 IME

I am using total commander to make registry changes but it isn't saving any of the changes after soft resetting. I have tried both selecting "OK" after making a change and soft resetting and just soft resetting after changing numbers or what have you. What am I doing wrong?

Edited by flnfrmn

I am using total commander to make registry changes but it isn't saving any of the changes after soft resetting. I have tried both selecting "OK" after making a change and soft resetting and just soft resetting after changing numbers or what have you. What am I doing wrong?

Go to File/Exit. That should work. The pull down menus are at the bottom.

Guest eclsnowman

I don't know what it is about this 23053 build but battery life has been amazing. Flashed Sunday night, replaced battery dll with 5% version, charged over night. Monday: used 1 hour of talk time, 30 min surfing, syncing email with three email accounts all day. Today: 45 min of talk time, no surfing yet, syncing email with three email accounts all day. And as of right now battery reads 75% after almost two days.

Either my battery driver is whacked, or this is some magic combination that I might never give up. I had to charge every night before. Just thought I would let people know, I will report back if it for some reason my phone crashes at 60% battery.

I don't know what it is about this 23053 build but battery life has been amazing. Flashed Sunday night, replaced battery dll with 5% version, charged over night. Monday: used 1 hour of talk time, 30 min surfing, syncing email with three email accounts all day. Today: 45 min of talk time, no surfing yet, syncing email with three email accounts all day. And as of right now battery reads 75% after almost two days.

Either my battery driver is whacked, or this is some magic combination that I might never give up. I had to charge every night before. Just thought I would let people know, I will report back if it for some reason my phone crashes at 60% battery.

when omnia sync with pc does it not also charge battery as well from usb?

Guest eclsnowman
when omnia sync with pc does it not also charge battery as well from usb?

Used it all night, still at 55% battery. Email sync was OTA to Gmail, Hotmail, and Work so I have been running without wires for two days solid now. That includes me installing the 40cabs I install after flash (finally got around to that tonight). All I have to say is "Wow I love this rom". Good job Wozzer.

Used it all night, still at 55% battery. Email sync was OTA to Gmail, Hotmail, and Work so I have been running without wires for two days solid now. That includes me installing the 40cabs I install after flash (finally got around to that tonight). All I have to say is "Wow I love this rom". Good job Wozzer.

wow that's incredible!

got my replacement omnia ... time to flash again!

can you point me to where to get "battery dll with 5% version"?

thanks for follow up

Guest eclsnowman
wow that's incredible!

got my replacement omnia ... time to flash again!

can you point me to where to get "battery dll with 5% version"?

thanks for follow up

Attached is the 5% i910 driver. Unrar and use total commander to copy it to your windows directory. Don't copy the driver while it is plugged in to outlet power or it doesn't take (did that once). Soft reset with button once installed (psshutXP soft reset didn't load the driver on reset for me, might be unrelated).

zylonite_battdrvr.rar

Edited by eclsnowman

Attached is the 5% i910 driver. Unrar and use total commander to copy it to your windows directory. Don't copy the driver while it is plugged in to outlet power or it doesn't take (did that once). Soft reset with button once installed (psshutXP soft reset didn't load the driver on reset for me, might be unrelated).

Any certain folder or just the windows folder in general?

super!

getting everything together and getting ready to flash using WoZZeR Ultralite (what build is now still 23053? or 54?)

also was there camera issue?

Thanks agian!

Guest eclsnowman
super!

getting everything together and getting ready to flash using WoZZeR Ultralite (what build is now still 23053? or 54?)

also was there camera issue?

Thanks agian!

XT9 on Ezinput breaks camera button... but optical mouse/dpad button works for taking pictures after is autofocuses. I never use zoom because it is all digital so I would rather crop in photophop anyway. So I leave XT9 on.

@flnfrmn Put the driver directly into "my device" windows folder. Total commander sucks without a stylus, but it can be done (buttons are really small). unrar the file. navigate in total commander to wherever you saved the dll, click and hold on the dll, select copy/move from popup, select tree under copy/move dialog, select the windows directory from the tree view, hit copy button under copy/move dialog, wait till it finishes, exit total commander, softreset with hardware button, you should be good to go on reboot.

Sorry for the newbie tutorial but I don't know where your skills are at.

P.S. - Update... battery still at 35% during day 3. I even tried activesyncing with googles new push support, didn't like it, and swiched back to neuvasync. Deleted, sync'd, deleted, sync'd over 300 contacts most with pictures, calendar and many emails (I get more than 50 a day). I love this rom.

P.P.S. - Wozzer donation sent your way.

Edited by eclsnowman