Ultralite 23088/23506, MegAmnia 21872 and Kitchen(28008/23511/23091/21874).

Guest WoZZeR999

XT9 on Ezinput breaks camera button... but optical mouse/dpad button works for taking pictures after is autofocuses. I never use zoom because it is all digital so I would rather crop in photophop anyway. So I leave XT9 on.

@flnfrmn Put the driver directly into "my device" windows folder. Total commander sucks without a stylus, but it can be done (buttons are really small). unrar the file. navigate in total commander to wherever you saved the dll, click and hold on the dll, select copy/move from popup, select tree under copy/move dialog, select the windows directory from the tree view, hit copy button under copy/move dialog, wait till it finishes, exit total commander, softreset with hardware button, you should be good to go on reboot.

Sorry for the newbie tutorial but I don't know where your skills are at.

P.S. - Update... battery still at 35% during day 3. I even tried activesyncing with googles new push support, didn't like it, and swiched back to neuvasync. Deleted, sync'd, deleted, sync'd over 300 contacts most with pictures, calendar and many emails (I get more than 50 a day). I love this rom.

P.P.S. - Wozzer donation sent your way.

just finished flashing and loving it already... now to customize some more... where to start...lol

Guest WoZZeR999

My list of stuff in my storage card/XDA_UC (stuff that get's auto installed) is:

My Google Activesync settings

Google Maps

Face Book

Total Commander

JBlend

Opera

Pandora

Midomi

SDK Certs

Vito SMS Chat

Verizon VVM

Youtube

Guest eclsnowman
No, the one I made installs to device.

Thanks, Thats what I thought.

Battery Update - faiding fast, 20% left... but then again I spend a hour editing xml files with litenote on the phone. I feel like that episode of Seinfield where

and want's to see how far he can go before running out of gas.

If you haven't tried litenote it is great. Text edit for mobile that can do xml, html, etc. I used to use Orneta Notpad Mobile, and tried Notepad Mobile 1.6... but litenote is better IMO (Orneta didn't always formate my XML files correctly). I will give a link to it here, but if you install it, you need to change default language from russian (unless you are russian, in which case you're cool)

Lite_Note.cab

My list of stuff in my storage card/XDA_UC (stuff that get's auto installed) is:

My Google Activesync settings

Google Maps

Face Book

Total Commander

JBlend

Opera

Pandora

Midomi

SDK Certs

Vito SMS Chat

Verizon VVM

Youtube

WoZZeR

Thank for great ROM and list of apps...

I read thru thread and I may have missed it - still having "can not connect" when setting up email, I can browse internet, make phone call... any idea?

Also where do I configure weather for my area?

Thanks again for great rom!

Guest johnny2678
Ah ha... If you look at my output from the thread above, I don't see anything that says 'Compressing using ...' - it does say, though, Can not find compression signature.

Would that have something to do with it? Something I am missing?

/Chimp

Woz, Chimp,

Any resolution to this issue you guys were working on? I've been having the same problem even when I try and build a bare bones (no OEM's except yours) kitchen. I"m running XP SP3 if it makes a difference.

Thanks...

Guest eclsnowman
WoZZeR

Thank for great ROM and list of apps...

I read thru thread and I may have missed it - still having "can not connect" when setting up email, I can browse internet, make phone call... any idea?

Also where do I configure weather for my area?

Thanks again for great rom!

Double check all your email server/user settings. I am having no email problems on any of my three accounts.

you should be able to setup weather by zipcode by selecting setup while titanium weather panel is up.

From XDA:

"4.1. Scroll up to titanium weather v3.x.x in Today's Panel and on the panel to start Setup or

4.2. Select/Click Setup in right soft key.

5. Highlight 3) Configure Forecast Options/Setup, Click OK

6. Configure Zip or Location Code | Temperature Units

7. after you've configure the settings, Select Cancel in right soft key to display Main Menu

8. Highlight 2) Run Full Update and exit

End of XDA

Double check all your email server/user settings. I am having no email problems on any of my three accounts.

you should be able to setup weather by zipcode by selecting setup while titanium weather panel is up.

From XDA:

"4.1. Scroll up to titanium weather v3.x.x in Today's Panel and on the panel to start Setup or

4.2. Select/Click Setup in right soft key.

5. Highlight 3) Configure Forecast Options/Setup, Click OK

6. Configure Zip or Location Code | Temperature Units

7. after you've configure the settings, Select Cancel in right soft key to display Main Menu

8. Highlight 2) Run Full Update and exit

End of XDA

got email to work...

titanium weather panel is up only have "menu", tried tap on it or press & hold and does not do any thing... when I tap on titanium weather panel it connect to AccuWeather and updates for Warren. any idea?

thanks in advance

Guest Kamal Lalwani

Hello Chef & all the great Brains out there

I would like to know if there is any way to keep the wifi active even after the screen blacks out.

I have already disabled the power saving feature but makes no difference as the WIFI still gets suspended as soon as the the screen blanks out.

Please help.....................

@flnfrmn Put the driver directly into "my device" windows folder. Total commander sucks without a stylus, but it can be done (buttons are really small). unrar the file. navigate in total commander to wherever you saved the dll, click and hold on the dll, select copy/move from popup, select tree under copy/move dialog, select the windows directory from the tree view, hit copy button under copy/move dialog, wait till it finishes, exit total commander, softreset with hardware button, you should be good to go on reboot.

Sorry for the newbie tutorial but I don't know where your skills are at.

Thank you so much for the tutorial...it is exactly what I need. It worked, by-the-way!

Guest myoder020

just letting those using bgill's roms know that the batterydrv posted here doesn't work on his roms or at least it doesn't for me. The 1% one stickied on the main page does though.

Guest eclsnowman
just letting those using bgill's roms know that the batterydrv posted here doesn't work on his roms or at least it doesn't for me. The 1% one stickied on the main page does though.

It should I have used it on his roms before... unless it is his custom taskbar for some reason.

Guest myoder020
It should I have used it on his roms before... unless it is his custom taskbar for some reason.

I was thinking that too, I'm not sure why it doesn't work though. The 1% batterydrv works with the custom taskbar but when I use the one you posted I just get a red exclamation mark where the battery icon is and my phone no longer goes into sleep mode.

Guest eclsnowman
I was thinking that too, I'm not sure why it doesn't work though. The 1% batterydrv works with the custom taskbar but when I use the one you posted I just get a red exclamation mark where the battery icon is and my phone no longer goes into sleep mode.

Did you restart after install or softreset with the hardware button. I used software "softreset" and got that red eclimation mark... but after softrest with the recessed softreset button on the top of the phone it worked like a charm.

Guest myoder020
Did you restart after install or softreset with the hardware button. I used software "softreset" and got that red eclimation mark... but after softrest with the recessed softreset button on the top of the phone it worked like a charm.

Yea I tried that, still a no go. I'll just say it's the new taskbar. I really wanted to test it out and see if it improved battery life.

Guest eclsnowman

One problem I am having with the 5% dll is that my phone locks at startup progress bar if restarted while plugged in to outlet power. It might be my today screen (I use Iphonetoday) but it had never been a problem before until I started using 5% dll.

Guest seanosaur

I HAVE A BOOTABLE ROM!!!

it took me ages and tons of trial and error but i finally have one that boots.

it's nowhere near being ready to release but i figured out why it wasn't booting.

make sure that when you transfer your OEM over to keep WoZZeR's WozXipFix in there. that's what kept mine stuck on the loading screen forever.

if this doesn't solve your problem, sorry. i do what i can. still learning.

Guest seanosaur
i am new to this how exactly do you create the bin file.....can anybody refer me to some advice, link, or a tutorial...?

what all have you done so far? have you downloaded a build (23053, 23412, etc.) and extracted the folders to the right places?