Ultralite 23088/23506, MegAmnia 21872 and Kitchen(28008/23511/23091/21874).

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest blazingwolf
WoZZeR999 - I know that this kitchen supports EXT packages but i can't find any info on them. Do you know of any resources on the making of them, how they work and so forth?

i saw that ervius has some tools but i couldn't find any documentation. 

Here is a tool that will convert old OEM packages in to EXT packages and vice versa.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=561405

Guest blazingwolf
got 23060 working!

By changing the gwes.exe right? We need to learn what changes MS made so that we can adapt to it not go backwards for a work around. Well, that's my opinion any way. :)

Guest xenspidey
Anyone have exchange problems in 060? I can't seem to use google sync to get my contacts.

I can't sync to my MSFT Exchange server on 23420... I got the new M2D cooked in nice though! Thanks WoZZeR!!!  :)

EDIT: I can't sync OTA... I can sync via usb. I'll try setting it up manually... before i used my Makisu settings

Edited by xenspidey

Guest WoZZeR999

I'm leaving for vegas for a bachlor party in 2 days, and I should have my HTSamsung MegAmnia out tonight. Everything looks good for now, I might paly around with the home widget a little more to see if I can get more information on there, but the basic port is done (mostly thanks to sector). I can't upload it now, but when I get home I'll upload a *beta* version for people to try while I'm gone. Also, I'm holding off on 23420 and 23060 (rom builds), but I can upload the SYS/XIP for people to play with later.

Edited by WoZZeR999

Anyone have exchange problems in 060? I can't seem to use google sync to get my contacts.

I am running BG's 060, and had no problem syncing with m.google.com (calendar and contacts)

Guest xenspidey
Yeah, I think something was messed with my contact list. Seems to work fine now

I wonder if it is a different problem problem with 23420 then... i had to take the active sync files from 23053 to be able to sync with my exchange server OTA.

Guest WoZZeR999

No rush, it's on the first page. There's a few things I want to fix, but I probably won't be able to get to the fixes (small graphical/UI stuff mainly)

Guest Lb51oO
No rush, it's on the first page. There's a few things I want to fix, but I probably won't be able to get to the fixes (small graphical/UI stuff mainly)

Awesome man... thanks a lot. Gonna flash then hit the bed. Was waiting so I could have it to test for work in the AM. Thanks again. Will report any issue (if you want).

Guest WoZZeR999

Starting friday, I won't be paying attention to this post at all (until next tues/weds), so either post stuff tomorrow, or mid-late next week.

Guest Lb51oO
Starting friday, I won't be paying attention to this post at all (until next tues/weds), so either post stuff tomorrow, or mid-late next week.

I don't blame you... I love Vegas! Enjoy man! Good LucK!

Guest jqc123
Anyone flashed the MegAmnia rom yet? I'm tempted but don't want to be the guinea pig! :-X

Have been running it all day...Flashed this morning before work :)

I love this new M2D interface. I have tried other Home interfaces on the Omnia, but M2D is my favorite, and this version is by far the best I have used. (Thanks for the awesome work Sector, WoZZeR, and anyone else who helped get this working on the Omnia!!!!)

No major issues so far. Runs high on program memory utilization (75-80% with ActiveSync email pushes) likely due to animations and other advanced functionality, but I have not seen any noticeable lag in programs. The menus and AGPS Home screen weather all work as expected. Thanks WoZZeR!!!

One thing I noticed is when you wake the screen, the time is sometimes 1 hour and 2 minutes slow, but flips to the correct time immediately. Is this the same behavior M2D has with the Mega? It is not a problem at all only an observation.

Thanks again WoZZeR!