Ultralite 23088/23506, MegAmnia 21872 and Kitchen(28008/23511/23091/21874).

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest yardi4life
Just search this thread. It has been posted a coupe of times.

Search again did not find "how to change pagepool size" or OEM for Ezinput. Anyone? thanks in advance

Guest airreak

Per bgill55

ok page pool figured out! add this line above the first osnbtool cmd

osnbtool -ap temp\xip.bin 12 -y -> Dump.txt

dont edit any other cmds just add it you can change 12 to whatever you want!

Guest yardi4life
Per bgill55

ok page pool figured out! add this line above the first osnbtool cmd

osnbtool -ap temp\xip.bin 12 -y -> Dump.txt

dont edit any other cmds just add it you can change 12 to whatever you want!

thanks

Guest big_mike_2k6

is there anyway to reinstall the samsung keyboard? when i tried with the cc20 cab the phone wouldnt boot after the soft reset so i had to hard reset

Guest WoZZeR999

V2 is in the second post now.

The exchange issue was because I had a blank contact on google. After deleting out the *(New contact)* (or whatever it said), everything works great!

Guest woodsptw
23071 Ultralite added

In typical Wozzer fashion.. 23071 ROM works like a champ!

I use the phone primarily for work and sync to Exchange as the first thing after any flash.

I always seem to have success with Wozzer's ROMs syncing to Exchange. There are times (in other ROMs or it could just be the particular release) that I have to go deep into the phone settings and configure the login & password for the company proxy. Not sure why.. but, in those cases, it works after I do that.

Guest waremike32

Yeah, looks like this is a mismatched SYS/XIP build....23070 XIP w/ 23071 SYS....Not the first time we've seen this from MS, so I don't foresee any issue because of it.

Wozzer,

I'm wondering, what's the quickest way to generate the MSXIPKernelLTK?

From what I've read, I could port the xip.bin using XIPkitchen like I used to. Then use packagebuilder to generate the LTK folder. This seems like the long way, since everything seems more simplified in the PRB kitchen. What's your process?

Thanks as always!

Guest WoZZeR999

I normally keep old LTK's, and just updated every 10 builds or so (so one at 50, one at 60, got lazy with 71, used 69). The LTK package is basically just a cert from MSFT, so it probably doesn't even need to be updated that often. That's why in my original kitchen, I just have it in the Omnia folder.

If you wanted to update it every time, you should only have to dump the xip, and copy 'd92a4f0a-378a-4482-8fd3-bd127a05e4de.dsm' into the folder for MSXipKernelLTK, that should do the same thing.

Guest WoZZeR999
OmniaUMDL isn't working for what ever reason. When I try to flash to the new ROM I get this message:

"Rvalue null.. ack recive Faile"

Any ideas?

Reboot (your pc) and try again

Guest WoZZeR999

For anyone asking for OEM's, the only OEM I have that I (and sector) actually put some work into is my custom AIO OEM. Any other OEM (actually, almost all are EXT now),I have is just a cab run through Package-Creator-v2.7. EXT's are super easy to make based on cabs, (and you can actually find TONS of ext's ready to go if you use that magic Google-Search). Please stop asking for OEM's in the thread, learn how to make them instead.

Give a fish a man, and he'll ask for fire.

So find your own fish, and start rubbing some stick together.

Edited by WoZZeR999