Ultralite 23088/23506, MegAmnia 21872 and Kitchen(28008/23511/23091/21874).

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest tshow84

first off: wozzer, you are amazingi have been waiting for you to come back for months and now that you have, its as if you havent skipped a beat. amazing work, keep it up!!

now to the isssue at hand: not sure if its just my phone, but.... i am using your magamnia 21869, everything that works runs amazingly smooth and fast, however, when i open googlemaps it says:"the file 'googlemaps' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If this problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file." obviously googlemaps is cooked in so i cant uninstall and reinstall. i really really like this rom, it has the been the most stable rom with m2d2 built in but i need to have gps...thanks!!

Guest WoZZeR999

Thanks!

I forgot to include something I needed in my M2D setup. Just install the latest google maps and it should fix it (no need to un-install).

While you are running it, can you test for the HTC task manager. I think I removed it, but I'm not 100% sure. If I did, I can upload a fixed version of the rom with HTC task-manager back in (it's removed from all 23047+ roms because it doesn't work right anymore).

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest yardi4life
For anyone asking for OEM's, the only OEM I have that I (and sector) actually put some work into is my custom AIO OEM. Any other OEM (actually, almost all are EXT now),I have is just a cab run through Package-Creator-v2.7. EXT's are super easy to make based on cabs, (and you can actually find TONS of ext's ready to go if you use that magic Google-Search). Please stop asking for OEM's in the thread, learn how to make them instead.

Give a fish a man, and he'll ask for fire.

So find your own fish, and start rubbing some stick together.

Wow. I did not expect an answer like this one. I can create OEM's. I did create one for Ezinput OEM from QVGA cab I found. The problem is landscape mode it looks like this (see image here). I've been Googling for 2 days and I cannot find another cab.

post-538948-1255622320_thumb.png

FYI: The new kitchen is awesome. Thanks alot. And can you believe it; I figured out most of it just with the info in 1st and 2nd post.

Guest WoZZeR999

That's the same keyboard I have. HTC has not made a wqvga keyboard, and I'm too lazy to go through any manually edit one to make it true wqvga.

There is another keyboard from the mega package, but the latest one is for CHS. They don't work too well, but once a good one is released, camera will work too.

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest yardi4life

check out the keyboard (and other apps) on this page. I'm testing it now. Looks like a good replacement for the samsung keyboard.

link here

Edited by yardi4life

Guest tshow84

thanks for the quick reply, i guess that the googlemaps version i had on my memory card was older and wouldnt install but the newest version worked immediately. htc task manager is indeed NOT in there. thanks again!

Guest WoZZeR999

I tweaked some of the M2D, added HTC Taskman, added newer album (hopefully it works), and new audio manager (again, hopefully it works). It's uploading now

Guest xenspidey
Wow. I did not expect an answer like this one. I can create OEM's. I did create one for Ezinput OEM from QVGA cab I found. The problem is landscape mode it looks like this (see image here). I've been Googling for 2 days and I cannot find another cab.

post-538948-1255622320_thumb.png

Well that looks better than mine... but I'll take having spell correction over landscape any day!

post-539099-1255628635_thumb.pngpost-539099-1255628645_thumb.png

Guest tshow84
I tweaked some of the M2D, added HTC Taskman, added newer album (hopefully it works), and new audio manager (again, hopefully it works). It's uploading now

did i mention your awesomeness?! :)

Guest Mr.DunnDunn

not sure if it was mentioned but the camera recording doesnt work on the new ultralite.

Guest xenspidey
So the internal name for the HTC device is the Mega, it's retail name is the Touch2. Should the rom be called the MegAmnia, TouchMia or OmniTouch

TouchMia... LOL that sounds like a sexual harassment lawsuit waiting to happen :) ... How about the iTouch910 

Guest utdsoccer18

Wozzer,

I just wanted to say that I love your rom. Currently using 23071. I have been looking around everywhere for this answer but have yet to find it. I love the msn weather widget but when I add the widget engine, enable widgets, and then install the widget I can find and open it through the start menu but I have no scrolling in it. I have ftouchsl installed. Any suggestions?

Guest xenspidey
Uninstall the crap that is FTouchSL? If it works without it than that's your problem.

Is there another way to get rid of the crap that is click scrolling?

Guest WoZZeR999

I haven't had a chance to look into the camera recording yet. That will probably end up being a weekend project (lots of files I have to look through/compare to a working version).

Guest utdsoccer18

Wozzer,

uninstalled ftouchsl, got kinetic scrolling to work by holding and by flicking on the left edge, but i am still unable to scroll in the weather widget. I cannot scroll down whatsoever. When i have used roms that have the widgets built in the scrolling works and acts just like internet explorer. Is there something that was taken out of the rom that i could find to solve this or am i kinda s.o.l on it?

Guest WoZZeR999

I'll make a rom with widgets built in later today. FTouchSL may not have been giving you the problems. I normally delete the widgets out of my rom.

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest utdsoccer18

Thanks a ton. Its just been bothering me for awhile and when i can't get something the work the way i want to i drive myself crazy. Thanks again and im looking forward to reflashing.

Guest Cragger
I removed Motion Sensor, I can't get the icon to go away though. Any rotation control program can control windows rotation.

Wozzer/All,

1) Anyone know if there's a cab or other way to get Settings/System/Motion Sensor app util back on these ROMs? Is there a technical reason this is a bad idea, or was it just to save some space, etc. (I've read some folks are using other apps like changeScreen)?

2) I'm trying to get back the smooth scrolling various cooks have been able to achieve from these base "ultalite" ROMs. Step 1 seems to be to install FTouchSL but not enable it -- this fixes scrolling in e.g. Contacts list (installing this app somehow disables older DLL and allows newer WM 6.5 DLL to work).

But this gets you only so far. The Start programs screen, File Explorer file lists seem to scroll more smoothly after installing FTouchSL, but still not as well as other custom ROMs based off of Wozzer's kitchen. For example, the "bounce" effect at the top and bottom of lists is almost non existent anywhere except on the Titanium home and its plugins. So, what else can be done? And, can it be done without having to cook it in to the ROM??

Any pointers will be very much appreciated.

3) Anyone have any insight into why the camera button has stopped working in these later ROMs? Just a bug? Just curious...

Wozzer - I'd like to add my thanks to many others for the work you've done...

Regards,

-Craig

Guest WoZZeR999

Short and sweet

1) I removed the Samsung rotation because it took up resources that could be used somewhere else, and the windows rotation (built in) in my opinion is the best.

2)Bounce was removed from WM6.5 a long time ago. Some people like using FTouchSL, I don't. If you tap and hold for a sec, it will do windows kinetic scrolling (instead of Samsung)

3) This has been answered many times.