Ultralite 23088/23506, MegAmnia 21872 and Kitchen(28008/23511/23091/21874).

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest WoZZeR999
Ok, I got it. Is this the same for all version 23081, 23085, 23504 or whatever??

And now, the most important I think, how could I get the content on the OEM folder??

PS: Thanks for your help and patience. :D

For the i900 OEM folders, you'll either have to dump an i900 rom or kindly ask your i900 people for the OEM folder.

Hi again :D i know i ask a lot of question ! but i want to ask you something can i change the original language in the kitchen i live in Netherlands and i want to use the wm 6.5 in Dutch is it possible ? and if it is possible is it easy ?:P

thanks a lot

Ok, I got it. Is this the same for all version 23081, 23085, 23504 or whatever??

And now, the most important I think, how could I get the content on the OEM folder??

PS: Thanks for your help and patience. :D

Here you go I900 OEM FULL It's the original from DXID1, totally untouched

Thanks to Nicklashidegard for uploading the files

Hey guys just to make sure. I flashed this new rom last week and was just wondering where the latest version is? My version says its 23081.5.3.0 but i hear a lot of you talking about 23085... I am assuming this is newer but I don't see it anywhere. Also, what is the difference between these 23xxx and the 21xxx roms on here? Sorry if these are stupid questions but I am pretty new to this and just wanted to have the latest builds out there.

One more question... I had Adrynalynes rom a few weeks ago and I loved his kinetic scrolling. I was a little disappointed with that aspect of this rom (loved everything else though). Is there a way to tweak the registry to get the scrolling like on Adrynalynes Vanilla rom or do I just have an older version of this rom and it is fixed in the newer build?

Guest faster123
I love MegAmnia, but is there a way that i can link the music tab to windows media player, and link the internet tab to opera?

You can by editing the registry. I used CeRegEditor. I just figured it out by looking through the registry settings. Sorry I don't have a walk through or anything.

Thanks a lot for your help.

And now when I run BuildRom.cmd, I get this message:

60372644.jpg

What am I doing wrong?? :D :P

hi i had this problem many times before , remove folder simkit from SYS directory and try again it will work fine

Guest Zpecter
hi i had this problem many times before , remove folder simkit from SYS directory and try again it will work fine

It worked, thanks a lot man. I have built my first rom. :D :P

Guest faster123

Start menu problem fixed (for me). I went into the windows today screen settings and changed the background image. Apparently that reset the menu bar. Now I can tap the start button and the X to close, and it works fine.

P.S. Wozzer your roms are the best. I like this new M2D.

Guest Todd1561
Start menu problem fixed (for me). I went into the windows today screen settings and changed the background image. Apparently that reset the menu bar. Now I can tap the start button and the X to close, and it works fine.

P.S. Wozzer your roms are the best. I like this new M2D.

I have the same problem and tried this with no success. However, I did try eliminating M2D from the today screen entirely and just put the standard windows calendar on, rebooted, and still have the same problem of the top buttons (X for close, start menu, etc) not working. But things are worse because I have no way of getting back into the setting page to put M2D back. All I can do is make phone calls and look at my contacts. Is there some way to fix it so I can restore the original function of the top buttons and get M2D back, or do I need to reflash? And even then the phone is still largely unusable without those top buttons working.

Thanks,

Todd

Guest faster123
I have the same problem and tried this with no success. However, I did try eliminating M2D from the today screen entirely and just put the standard windows calendar on, rebooted, and still have the same problem of the top buttons (X for close, start menu, etc) not working. But things are worse because I have no way of getting back into the setting page to put M2D back. All I can do is make phone calls and look at my contacts. Is there some way to fix it so I can restore the original function of the top buttons and get M2D back, or do I need to reflash? And even then the phone is still largely unusable without those top buttons working.

Thanks,

Todd

You are probably going to have to flash it at this point. The first thing I did was assign my menu key to the start menu and the camera key to OK/close (that way you can get around to change settings). Then I changed the today background in windows. Then I changed my M2D theme with M2DC. Then from the M2D settings tab I selected Wallpaper (would you like to use the default wallpaper) and chose yes. For some reason after I did that it works fine. Hope it works for you. Just play around with the settings- this rom is awesome once you get that fixed. Now I just need to install Audio Manager to get the music tab working.

Guest Todd1561
You are probably going to have to flash it at this point. The first thing I did was assign my menu key to the start menu and the camera key to OK/close (that way you can get around to change settings). Then I changed the today background in windows. Then I changed my M2D theme with M2DC. Then from the M2D settings tab I selected Wallpaper (would you like to use the default wallpaper) and chose yes. For some reason after I did that it works fine. Hope it works for you. Just play around with the settings- this rom is awesome once you get that fixed. Now I just need to install Audio Manager to get the music tab working.

Thanks. I just reflashed and tried all that but still no luck. Are we really the only ones having this issue? I guess for now I'll just go back to my old WM 6.5 rom. I'll keep watching this as I would prefer to use this instead, but this really isn't practical and I don't want to recommission two of my buttons just for this, that seems hokey.

Todd

Guest faster123
Thanks. I just reflashed and tried all that but still no luck. Are we really the only ones having this issue? I guess for now I'll just go back to my old WM 6.5 rom. I'll keep watching this as I would prefer to use this instead, but this really isn't practical and I don't want to recommission two of my buttons just for this, that seems hokey.

Todd

I spoke too soon. I just installed a few cabs today, and after I did the menu bar went back to only pulling up the notification screen. No start menu any more. I can't get it back. I guess I just got lucky there for a while. :)

I really want to figure this out...

Guest faster123

Todd

Okay I think I got it. I just installed this HTC notification app to overwrite the other one (it's not even for this phone), and then uninstalled it. Now the start menu works again. Hope you haven't flashed yet!

HTC_Rhodium_Notification_Enhancement.cab

Guest WoZZeR999

For those who don't believe in going to the first page:

Should be pretty self-explanatory, but if not, read the first 2 posts.

Guest WoZZeR999

I don't believe so. I have never heard of a Com1. Com1 could be internal for MS for WM6.1 (just a long shot of a guess), or a very very early (aplha) version of WM6.5.