Ultralite 23088/23506, MegAmnia 21872 and Kitchen(28008/23511/23091/21874).

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest WoZZeR999

No, not really. I just answered his last question.

Again people, some punctuation. A "-" is not the same as a ".". I can not follow you when I don't know where thoughts start and end.

Guest dmcnado

I've been cooking & flashing COM3 successfully (23085 etc), but am having trouble w/ COM5 (504, 506). They cook & flash okay, but when I'm done the storage card is not recognized and I have trouble w/ the broadband connection. If I flash back to 23088, for example, everything is fine. Any thoughts?

Also, I am wondering what (in COM5) the Perfbox and OperatorPKG are for. Anyone know? Thanks in advance.

Guest whiplash000

Hey wozzer, your roms are awesome! They barely get in the way when I go to launch andromnia... :)

I got a few remarks about your rom btw...

1. The main menu button is mapped to a non-existant "cecmd.exe". I changed it to open the start menu, it's real convenient that way.

2. I can't leave the GPS settings menu after setting it to "Location On". If I soft-reset, I still have gps, but it's a little annoying :D

3. WM 6.5's kinetic scrolling doesn't work out of the box. I'm not sure if it's like that with everyone's rom, but you rom cookers should look into what ftouchsl does that allows it to work all the sudden

4. The included themes are not compatible with WM 6.5.1

5. Could you set the poweroff animation and both startup and poweroff sounds to the samsung default?

6. ...some more ringtones would be nice :D

All those fixes would make this awesome rom that much better than the rest

Also, btw, your latest COM5 rom (23506) has this watermark that says (BETA Expires 12/01/2009). I tried to change the date to 12/2/2009 and it didn't lock me out, so i guess it's a little annoyance at worst.

Edited by whiplash000

Guest WoZZeR999
Hey wozzer, your roms are awesome! They barely get in the way when I go to launch andromnia... :)

I got a few remarks about your rom btw...

1. The main menu button is mapped to a non-existant "cecmd.exe". I changed it to open the start menu, it's real convenient that way.

2. I can't leave the GPS settings menu after setting it to "Location On". If I soft-reset, I still have gps, but it's a little annoying :D

3. WM 6.5's kinetic scrolling doesn't work out of the box. I'm not sure if it's like that with everyone's rom, but you rom cookers should look into what ftouchsl does that allows it to work all the sudden

4. The included themes are not compatible with WM 6.5.1

5. Could you set the poweroff animation and both startup and poweroff sounds to the samsung default?

6. ...some more ringtones would be nice :D

All those fixes would make this awesome rom that much better than the rest

Also, btw, your latest COM5 rom (23506) has this watermark that says (BETA Expires 12/01/2009). I tried to change the date to 12/2/2009 and it didn't lock me out, so i guess it's a little annoyance at worst.

1) I use total commander, which uses cecmd.exe

2) This is a problem with WM6.5

3) I have looked into it, and I can't find out exactly how ftouchsl ignores the Omnia Touch drivers (I know it bypasses the dll, but it must use to get the data)

4) They are compatable, but they are not supposed to be there. For some reason the kitchen included them when it wasn't supposed to...

5) You can with your very own wav files!

6) I'm running a ultralite rom. Including unneeded extra's would defeat the whole purpose, wouldn't it.

As for the beta part, I talked about it a few pages ago (maybe less). You can just delete the reg key (look back to when I posted what it was), or you can change them to say what ever you want.

Hey wozzer I dont know if i'm getting a little picky or not but would it be possible to have your touchflo with a later build of 6.5? I love the look of your manila but I also love the finger-friendliness of build 23088...

Guest Augustocvc

WoZZeR999, Sector or someone, these are some screens of my rom 23081 (lang 0416) and am having a problem of having only this icon in the start menu. Does anyone know what can be? Look at the icons are in the folder start menu just does not appear in the main menu.

My initflashfile in attachment. initflashfiles.dat.txt

ScreenShot1.jpgScreenShot2.jpgScreenShot4.jpgScreenShot3.jpg

-------------

One suggestion from XDA:

Standard build has the icons in:

0409\Base_Lang_0409\mxipinit_startmenu_001.provxml

Do you have this file in your 0416 sys? (yes, from Da'G packages)

I just create all the reg in an app.reg, and omit the provxml.

-------------

How I try to make this for Omnia?

Guest WoZZeR999

You should have that when you download 0416 Langs. The path for it should be:

0416\Base_Lang_0416\mxipinit_startmenu_001.provxml

If it's not there, that would cause that to happen. Does 0409 work fine?

Guest Augustocvc
You should have that when you download 0416 Langs. The path for it should be:

If it's not there, that would cause that to happen. Does 0409 work fine?

But yes, it is there correctly...

I think I am missing something.

1. The pictures show a white background when you select an icon on the launcher page. Is there a way to get that back, I am not seeing that onthe latest titanium lite rom.

2. Also, my Settings, Personal, has no icon for Motion Sensor. How do you adjust that or set the Etiquite mode?

3. There is also no Tasks Icon, how can I add one. I use Pocket Informant so that takes over the Tasks application.

4. Is there a way to move an icon from a sub-folder to the main launcher page?

Other then that this seems like a very good rom. I had to add FlTouchSL to get the kinetic scrolling, but that seems to work now also. It is GREAT that XT9 works with EZ-Input. First ROM I have seem where that works.

Thank you for all the hard work

Is there a registry edit to disable the auto rotation i just found out how to unhide the motion setting but it won't open anybody have a work around?

Use Advanced Config. or FavHacks

How do you access phone setting for ringtone. Under Setting | System | Phone all I have is Services.

I saw an earlier post with a redirect registry key under HKLM | ControlPanel | Phone. I have NO keys under this registry key. Another post referencedd Advanced Config. I do not have that either. I am using 23088.

Is my flash corrupted?

Thanks.

I found links in /windows for Tasks and Search. However, since they are links there is no option to 'Send Shortcut to Programs'. Is there a registry edit to make a link in Windows show up on the honeycomb?

Thanks.

---

Found the answer. The link files can be copied to \windows\start menu\programs.

Edited by mdkpnj

Guest ATSsupport

Hey wozzer, your doing a great job thank you for all the support!1

in your 21872 MagAmnia, I can't get IE or the HTC opera to launch. I don't see any posts about it but I am currious if there is a fix, everything else about it is great, I haven't found a rom that works better with m2d2

Guest dmcnado

I've been cooking & flashing beginning with 23047 and ending with 23088. I'm getting sick of the "new" contacts app (no easy way to edit) and went back to 23060 which I think is the last build with the old contacts app. Is there a way to use a more recent build (such as 23088) but keep the old contacts app? Just wondering. Or, any suggestions for a good contacts app (3rd party) that I can install on top? Thanks!

Guest Brett24
Hey wozzer, your doing a great job thank you for all the support!1

in your 21872 MagAmnia, I can't get IE or the HTC opera to launch. I don't see any posts about it but I am currious if there is a fix, everything else about it is great, I haven't found a rom that works better with m2d2

Ditto.

I'm using 23088 and it's fantastic. The only problem I've found is that I don't have the "phone" setting option under "personal" Any suggtestions?

But yea, other than that, it's amazing. Thanks WoZZeR!

Guest thrawn72
I'm using 23088 and it's fantastic. The only problem I've found is that I don't have the "phone" setting option under "personal" Any suggtestions?

But yea, other than that, it's amazing. Thanks WoZZeR!

Its there just hidden. Look back in the thread you can find how to get it back.

Its there just hidden. Look back in the thread you can find how to get it back.

I had already done the whole HKLM -> control panel thing. I asked because I went there and there's no "redirect" under "phone" and no "owner" folder.

Guest eclsnowman
I had already done the whole HKLM -> control panel thing. I asked because I went there and there's no "redirect" under "phone" and no "owner" folder.

It has been a while since I have run his roms, but I think it is now moved under settings -> system.

It has been a while since I have run his roms, but I think it is now moved under settings -> system.

Well yes it has. Thank you for clearing that up for me... I feel like an idiot :)