WoZZeR's PlatformReBuilder Based Kitchen (23064)

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest gustavp

anyone can help me is I'm trying my rom em portugues hecer just do not get! my question is I have to move anything in the oem? and the only subtitles sys is the mui?

Hy

I have stumbled on a problem. My phone shows only the boot logo when I flash it with the rom I cooked. I have tried two version one with stock OEM and one with a clean OEM and I get the same result. I have used OEMXIP for i900 without any results so I don't know what to do next.

Both versions were compiled manually using i900_EXEcutor.

Guest nikosxri
Hy

I have stumbled on a problem. My phone shows only the boot logo when I flash it with the rom I cooked. I have tried two version one with stock OEM and one with a clean OEM and I get the same result. I have used OEMXIP for i900 without any results so I don't know what to do next.

Both versions were compiled manually using i900_EXEcutor.

Replace the romhdr file with the one few posts above

I did but it didn't help.

It's late so I'll try again tomorrow. I'll report back if I have any success (or problems).

I'm using a few kitchens so I maybe I didn't replace the file in the kitchen I was using.

Edited by bpivk

Guest dayspring2099us
Try removing simTkit folder from sys if you keep having runtime errors, might sort it :D

have cooked rom with different SYS/XIP all the results are same when booting in the starting menu some icon menu are missing such as : pictures & video, text, getting started. could you tell me how to solve this problems?

have cooked rom with different SYS/XIP all the results are same when booting in the starting menu some icon menu are missing such as : pictures & video, text, getting started. could you tell me how to solve this problems?

Maybe u didn't use the right OEM folder U can find it Here It's the original from DXID1, totally untouche (Thanks back to Nicklashidegard )

try the new OEM without customization and use sys and xip 23081 and remove SIMKIT from the 23081 sys folder

Enjoy

It works fine on my XP (freshly installed) even without net framework. But I do have to wait for the menu to show up (usually about a minute).

P.S.: Rom now boots but can't go any further than the windows mobile setup screen (maybe I've deleted too much) but at least it works.

Edited by bpivk

Guest nikosxri
It works fine on my XP (freshly installed) even without net framework. But I do have to wait for the menu to show up (usually about a minute).

P.S.: Rom now boots but can't go any further than the windows mobile setup screen (maybe I've deleted too much) but at least it works.

Dont touch the OEM drivers.

I will check the syakr again

Guest Augustocvc

Mirante.jpg

Originally Posted by augustocvc View Post

i'm having trouble and not solve. My device is a i900 omnia. My rom only has an icon in the start menu. "home". Not show nothing others: File explorer, internet, settings, contacts, java, camera, nothing, none... Someone can gives a helping hand?

----------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by + que ppc View Post

it seems that you have tried to make another lang but english rom... Didnt change the initflashfiles, and the shortcuts for your apps, and custom folders, check them, and translate them... Btw the initflashfiles for many langs are in the first post... Hope so... Jejeje

Quote:

Originally Posted by augustocvc View Post

i'm trying to make a rom in pt-br (lang 0416) and is my first rom. Even with the original initflash (pt-br) the icons do not appear. Any ideas? Anyway i will test.

Quote:

Originally Posted by + que ppc View Post

sugestion:

First make 0409 roms.... Look at the shortcuts open them by droping into a note file... See the file and folder structures... Then analize the initflashfiles.dat deeply, change the mui entries in boot.rgu in oemxipkernel... Then once you get it! Switch to another lang... Hard for me to undersatnd the process but even tho is hughe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mach2003 View Post

and this too:

Shared409\base_lang_0409\mxipinit_startmenu_001. provxml

or in your case,

shared416\base_lang_0416\mxipinit_startmenu_001. provxml

When I did the rom in 0409 all shortcuts from the Start menu appeared. So I went back to try to 0416. Then I thought to be the OEM but even using the same OEM (0409) and only changing the MUIs for (0416), but... did not show the shortcuts. I changed, then, only the initflash.dat too not resolved. I changed the mxipinit_startmenu of 0409 to 0416 and also nothing. I do not know where to look can someone give a help?

Please I have asked this in XDA, but anyone have any idea here too?

Edited by Augustocvc

Guest dayspring2099us
Maybe u didn't use the right OEM folder U can find it Here It's the original from DXID1, totally untouche (Thanks back to Nicklashidegard )

try the new OEM without customization and use sys and xip 23081 and remove SIMKIT from the 23081 sys folder

Enjoy

already did even using official samsung oem, rom is good but still missing some icon menu on start menu. for example, pictures & video icon is missing.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Lyncexx

small reconstruction of kitchen

i put everything on 1 cmd file

after build files (pda.bin, rom.exe and buildlog) are renamed by sys/xip version + PP size + date and time

buildlog also moved to logs folder

when building next time last built pda.bin and rom.exe are moved to "old_builds" folder

compression are forced to LZX without question

question y/n for recmod (you need this only first time after new sys added)

now you need to:

1. put your customized "oem", "sys/xip"

add your programs to EXT folder as EXT/Yourprogramfolder (before was EXT/apps/yourprogramfolder)

2. run BUILD.cmd

thats it :D

EDIT:

reuploaded, the cmd was asking for sys version too many times

added check for right pagepool min 1 max 24 MB

kitchen.rar

Edited by Lyncexx

small reconstruction of kitchen

i put everything on 1 cmd file

after build files (pda.bin, rom.exe and buildlog) are renamed by sys/xip version + PP size + date and time

buildlog also moved to logs folder

when building next time last built pda.bin and rom.exe are moved to "old_builds" folder

compression are forced to LZX without question

question y/n for recmod (you need this only first time after new sys added)

now you need to:

1. put your customized "oem", "sys/xip"

add your programs to EXT folder as EXT/Yourprogramfolder (before was EXT/apps/yourprogramfolder)

2. run BUILD.cmd

thats it :)

EDIT:

reuploaded, the cmd was asking for sys version too many times

added check for right pagepool min 1 max 24 MB

kitchen.rar

hi i used ur version it builds fine but when i flash exe file under xp ...it just boots samsung omnia and nothing happens and ya i have samsung drivers installed and disabled usb connection under active sync

Guest Lyncexx
hi i used ur version it builds fine but when i flash exe file under xp ...it just boots samsung omnia and nothing happens and ya i have samsung drivers installed and disabled usb connection under active sync

well i don't think thats kitchen fault

try other rom.exe (maybe official) to make sure where is the problem if it finds the phone

Guest dayspring2099us
well i don't think thats kitchen fault

try other rom.exe (maybe official) to make sure where is the problem if it finds the phone

trying your rom and the result is good only some menu missing from start menu such as pictures & videos..could you tell me how to solve it?

Thanks

• 2 months later...

I have putted My EXT app in EXT folder and cook the rom

rom build ok but EXT app are not shown

why ???

any body have an idea

Edited by magawa