[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest lioryte

Updated to 23064V_2

Issues fixed:

Taskbar is now active thanks Mr. Wolf & WoZZer

CHome removed from build due to stability issues. Titanium plugins are set to default

Updated to 23064V_2

Issues fixed:

CHome removed from build due to stability issues. Titanium plugins are set to default

noob question: "Titanium plugins are set to default" means? can we still use CHome editor?

Guest compnird
Updated to 23064V_2

Issues fixed:

Downloading now. Also had an issue with V1, the Mute button was not working while in a call. Have to select the menu and Mute from there. I passed gas on a conference call, sitting on a wooden chair in my kitchen (echo) while on a conference call this morning and was mortified when everyone started laughing. TGIF!

Was a great chuckle at my expense! :)

Downloading now. Also had an issue with V1, the Mute button was not working while in a call. Have to select the menu and Mute from there. I passed gas on a conference call, sitting on a wooden chair in my kitchen (echo) while on a conference call this morning and was mortified when everyone started laughing. TGIF!

Was a great chuckle at my expense! :)

TGIF!

that was funny :D

Guest compnird
Updated to 23064V_2

Issues fixed:

Mute button on the dial screen still does not work. Any knowledge of what I can do to make this work?

Guest lioryte
Mute button on the dial screen still does not work. Any knowledge of what I can do to make this work?

I'll look into it and see what comes up. Sorry about that I don't use mute that often I say it to their faces :)

Guest Morkai Al'Mandragon

I use touchflo and the missed calls button does not work, Do you have any idea If this might be rom related?

Also the contacts button on the dialer does not function.

Guest lioryte
I use touchflo and the missed calls button does not work, Do you have any idea If this might be rom related?

Also the contacts button on the dialer does not function.

I'll look into it

Guest compnird
I'll look into it

Can't change Dialers either. SECdialer.dll is locked down. Tried to switch to Carbon and it will not change. Manually changing the file fails with error 'access denied'.

Looking forward to V3

Guest woodsptw

Lioryte - I've been flashing back and forth between the various 23064 ROMs. They are all great. I've been on yours a few days.. battery is lasting forever!!

Anyway - it might have been something I added back.. but.. I've read in Wozzer's there is a camera zoom issue. My issue isn't about the buttons. It's zooming in on a picture that was taken. I used to be able to make a circle motion on the screen and zoom in or out of the picture I had taken. I can't do that now..

Any thoughts? Is this a related/known problem to the zooming button issue?

Guest lioryte
Lioryte - I've been flashing back and forth between the various 23064 ROMs. They are all great. I've been on yours a few days.. battery is lasting forever!!

Anyway - it might have been something I added back.. but.. I've read in Wozzer's there is a camera zoom issue. My issue isn't about the buttons. It's zooming in on a picture that was taken. I used to be able to make a circle motion on the screen and zoom in or out of the picture I had taken. I can't do that now..

Any thoughts? Is this a related/known problem to the zooming button issue?

Circle motion for zooming is a M2D feature...

Guest lioryte
Can't change Dialers either. SECdialer.dll is locked down. Tried to switch to Carbon and it will not change. Manually changing the file fails with error 'access denied'.

Looking forward to V3

V3 will be out as soon as I get a little bit more time

Guest woodsptw
Circle motion for zooming is a M2D feature...

So much flashing I didn't even realize...

Is there anything out there that I can either install or edit to make zooming a picture work w/o M2D?

Guest compnird
V3 will be out as soon as I get a little bit more time

Take your time. I do appreciate your base Roms, if I could customize the dialer to fix the mute issue I'd still be on yours. On Storm's 2.3 release now and had the same issue but switched dialers to WM Carbon from Techmaster and have no problems.

Guest lioryte

Updated to 23071

New in this version:

Samsung Dialer out due to performance issues, WM dialer in along with tweaks to make it respond better. As far as locking the dialer/device please see post #2.

Seems faster than 23069

Added a little reg. editor by schaps in settings.

Guest popsinger
Updated to 23071

New in this version:

Samsung Dialer out due to performance issues, WM dialer in along with tweaks to make it respond better. As far as locking the dialer/device please see post #2.

Seems faster than 23069

since you said that you might not do another update on the Model T, is there a way that you might could drop the pagepool size to 12mb instead? 16mb seems to be an overkill. of course that is just my opinion and i really appreciate all the hard work you've put in these roms. i told you these roms work for me real good. i like the Model T a lot but if it won't get updated anymore, then i will have to switch back to this. Model T does not seem to have any kind of page pooling. i can tell that by the memory size. i tried Wozzer's kitchen but i got a little confused on the build rom procedure as it gave me an error. maybe you can help me with that? thank you again. now 23073 is out so is that next?

Guest lioryte
since you said that you might not do another update on the Model T, is there a way that you might could drop the pagepool size to 12mb instead? 16mb seems to be an overkill. of course that is just my opinion and i really appreciate all the hard work you've put in these roms. i told you these roms work for me real good. i like the Model T a lot but if it won't get updated anymore, then i will have to switch back to this. Model T does not seem to have any kind of page pooling. i can tell that by the memory size. i tried Wozzer's kitchen but i got a little confused on the build rom procedure as it gave me an error. maybe you can help me with that? thank you again. now 23073 is out so is that next?

Yes

Guest popsinger
Yes

thanks for the reply but i had a few questions on that previous post that i did not know which you answered.

1. drop page pool size from 16 to 12 or make it just like Model T (no page pool)?

2. help me with my problems on Wozzer's kitchen?

3. 23073 is next to come out (which i think this is the one you answered)

how about the answers to the first two?

listen, as i said, i appreciate all your work and i know that this rom is yours and just sharing, so i also know that you may do what you feel is best for your own use. i would really appreciate any help i can get on the kitchen. like maybe just a quick procedure list? got the new sys/xip extracted to the kitchen folder, cleared file attributes, then build rom. error for not finding compressed file? i was just curious what it will do since i did not have any oem files. help? thank you again!

Guest lioryte
thanks for the reply but i had a few questions on that previous post that i did not know which you answered.

1. drop page pool size from 16 to 12 or make it just like Model T (no page pool)?

2. help me with my problems on Wozzer's kitchen?

3. 23073 is next to come out (which i think this is the one you answered)

how about the answers to the first two?

listen, as i said, i appreciate all your work and i know that this rom is yours and just sharing, so i also know that you may do what you feel is best for your own use. i would really appreciate any help i can get on the kitchen. like maybe just a quick procedure list? got the new sys/xip extracted to the kitchen folder, cleared file attributes, then build rom. error for not finding compressed file? i was just curious what it will do since i did not have any oem files. help? thank you again!

1. I'll drop it to 8 next build

2. PM me, I'll try to help if I can

3. I will build it, when they come

Guest compnird
Updated to 23071

New in this version:

Seems faster than 23069

Mute Works!!! Wooooo Hoooo!

Still love your Roms for the most part but one thing annoys me, the startup/shutdown animation and sounds. I can't change them with Resco Explorer since they are in ROM and won't over-write, don't seem to have this issue with other ROMs. Is there any way that I can get you to use the "noSound" wave files and a small very simple Animation and Splash Screen? The ones I like to use are attached below.

post-514797-1255644565_thumb.png

PhoneOn.wav

PhoneOff.wav

post-514797-1255644494_thumb.jpg

post-514797-1255644504_thumb.jpg

Some day I will try to get my own Kitchen going but yours are so close to what I would build myself it seems pointless. :)

Guest lioryte
I have a question is there a way to get the old volume control added back in? I kind of liked the full screen with the radio control.

Use a .cab file to add it