[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest lioryte

Sorry for the late update, (Thanks WoZZer for keeping me in the loop), had to take care of real life issues

28004 is ready for download

Release Notes:

* Took FTouch Out of my ROM

* Lioryte Black Theme added in /Settings/Home- (Theme section) start up screen is just plain black.

* New Keyboard is in- new layout and new recognizers- Check them out

* More tweaks

* OK button still not working in phone settings

* WMP still not showing in lockscreen

* Seems to be faster than 28002

* This is the latest version, dated to Nov 19

Guest jlc0005
Sorry for the late update, (Thanks WoZZer for keeping me in the loop), had to take care of real life issues

Release Notes:

* Lioryte Black Theme added in /Settings/Home- (Theme section) start up screen is just plain black.

* More tweaks

No apologies needed. Always appreciate your work.

Does removing FTouch mean that kinetic scrolling is out?

Thanks again for all your work.

Guest lioryte
No apologies needed. Always appreciate your work.

Does removing FTouch mean that kinetic scrolling is out?

Thanks again for all your work.

Thank you for trying it (^_~)

As for the scrolling- clicking scrolling is back on. I don't really mind it it's working for me and it's kinetic enough for my taste... I really couldn't see the advantages of using FTouch, and since I was re-arranging my OEMDrivers folder I took it out

I've been trying some of the alternate taskbars listed in post 2 onthe 'More Titanium Plug-in applications' links. The Lisbian and Grigoros taskbars both look nice, but they both foul-up the soft bottons on the today page. The soft buttons lose their shape and position and overwrite the Start button.

is there a fix for this or does anyone know of a taskbar with visible digital battery readout that works?

Guest lioryte
I've been trying some of the alternate taskbars listed in post 2 onthe 'More Titanium Plug-in applications' links. The Lisbian and Grigoros taskbars both look nice, but they both foul-up the soft bottons on the today page. The soft buttons lose their shape and position and overwrite the Start button.

is there a fix for this or does anyone know of a taskbar with visible digital battery readout that works?

My bad I need to take 'em off, they are not WM 6.5.X compatible.

Guest lioryte

Guest popsinger

how does the 28004 compare in performance (speed, stability, etc) to 23509?

thank you for all the work. thought we lost you for a while there...

Guest painball64

hey man great rom (23509). lovin it so far. fast as hell and the most stable iv flashed yet. keep ip the good work. i just heard that adobe has flash 7 for windows mobile now. i installed it can it kinda works on opera 9.7 beta. like if it will load with out crashin it works awesome (youtube). it runs like it does on the desktop, realy clear video and sound. dont even try with internet explorer. it crashes every time. i wonder if there is any tweaks to make it more stable. anyone else tried it out? aslo the past couple roms i installed after a soft reset, a popup would say that windows mobile needs to be activated before december 31. thats the reason i flashed to the new one. was runnin 23504 and 23506. anyone else get that?

Guest lioryte
how does the 28004 compare in performance (speed, stability, etc) to 23509?

thank you for all the work. thought we lost you for a while there...

I think 23509 is faster but I had problems with some apps, like WMWifiRouter that won't install, no issues with 28004, so it will get points for stability...

Guest lioryte
hey man great rom (23509). lovin it so far. fast as hell and the most stable iv flashed yet. keep ip the good work. i just heard that adobe has flash 7 for windows mobile now. i installed it can it kinda works on opera 9.7 beta. like if it will load with out crashin it works awesome (youtube). it runs like it does on the desktop, realy clear video and sound. dont even try with internet explorer. it crashes every time. i wonder if there is any tweaks to make it more stable. anyone else tried it out? aslo the past couple roms i installed after a soft reset, a popup would say that windows mobile needs to be activated before december 31. thats the reason i flashed to the new one. was runnin 23504 and 23506. anyone else get that?

No tweaks to ie, it is what it is, try maybe 28004, since it's my understanding that ie was modified in this new branch.

Also, what did you install that had a popup open? I never had/heard of this issue

omg, just flashed to ur rom, new build is awesome, IE is wayyy faster than whatever build i was just on, lovin it =]

Glad u like it, thanks for trying

Any reccomendation for a 28004 compatable taskbar that does have a digital battery readout?

Thanks, and great ROM, just flashed to it. on 1 hour of usage no issues...

Could you cook EZ-Input keyboard in. I like that keyboard because it does not take up alot of screen real estate but is still easy to type with. I know in one of the roms it even works with XT9, I'm juts not sure which one off hand. Thought I'd ask....

Edited by mdkpnj

Guest lioryte
Any reccomendation for a 28004 compatable taskbar that does have a digital battery readout?

Thanks, and great ROM, just flashed to it. on 1 hour of usage no issues...

Not from me i ain't using any- Sorry (;_:D

FYI The battery driver is the 20% increments and so no matter which digital readout you'll have you will still need to install the 1% or 5% battery driver to make 'em effective

Guest arirang

Release Notes:

* More tweaks

"New Keyboard is in- new layout and new recognizers- Check them out"--do these new KBs allow input on google maps search bar? does the camera shutter key function in camera mode? EZInput KB has been the workaround for the longest time. or was it EZInput causing issues and required a 'disable XT9' patch? i've lost track.

Guest lioryte
"New Keyboard is in- new layout and new recognizers- Check them out"--do these new KBs allow input on google maps search bar? does the camera shutter key function in camera mode? EZInput KB has been the workaround for the longest time. or was it EZInput causing issues and required a 'disable XT9' patch? i've lost track.

Got the wrong ROM arirang.

Guest Ozric Tentacle

Thanks so much for a great 28004 build.

FYI, 28002 acted really weird on my phone... the battery drained from fully charged (notification said so) to flat in about 3 hours and boy, was it hot too!

28004 is both faster and more efficient from that point of view.

Oh and thanks for the lioryte theme :D

Guest lioryte
i'll take that as 'no issues'. enough lurking, let's give this one a spin.

Good- feedback?

Thanks so much for a great 28004 build.

FYI, 28002 acted really weird on my phone... the battery drained from fully charged (notification said so) to flat in about 3 hours and boy, was it hot too!

28004 is both faster and more efficient from that point of view.

Oh and thanks for the lioryte theme :D

NP- 28002 is history already (^_~). Glad you like 28004

FYI build 23510 is out but is identical to 23509 so no update.

Guest lioryte

More Titanium Weather icon .cab files

To Download click on image

LioryteSimple

screen15i.jpg

Lioryte Sketch Glow (SLG)- Credit for Sketchy Weather Icons goes to AzureSol

screen15l.jpg

Edited by lioryte

Guest arirang
Good- feedback?

NP- 28002 is history already (^_~). Glad you like 28004

FYI build 23510 is out but is identical to 23509 so no update.

i jumped from 23506 branch [evidence's naked ROM] to this so not sure if it's an apple-to-apple thing. moreover, i couldnt figure out why my bluetooth FTP service was missing/non-functioning, and rather than hard-reset with same ROM, i decided to flash to something different.

first impression, 28004 is stable and fully-functional [camera, sound, SMS/MMS send/receive, etc], the tap/swipe response seems less sensitive than 23506, maybe paging pool-related but program memory idles with less free [high 30s vs. 23506@high 40s]. i run mine lean mostly running OEM Today plugins [messaging, WIFI], and a couple of 3rd-party plugins [GPSToday, metrix, etc.]. 23506 was a battery-sipper, but i haven't had time to run 28004 under normal usage to compare battery-usage. i'm glad to see the re-introduction of stylus handwriting recognition [letter recognizer is more intelligent then block].

as for the chef's personal touch--i like how you organize/reserve your pinned posts for CAB links, and build roadmap.

Edited by arirang

Guest arirang
I missed it in release notes, but who ever check the keyboard :D

What else is new in 28002

screen02k.jpg

New MS Keyboard

screen01p.jpg

New block Recognizer

screen03of.jpg

New Letter Recognizer

screen02fy.jpg

are they in your 235xx ROM too?

Guest lioryte

I hope that everyone had a great Thanxgiving

First post updated with 23511 and 28005.

Release Notes:

NEW IN ROM

* For all ROM's Going Forward the new Microsoft keyboard, block and letter recognizers are in, skinned black.

* Hence IMSelector is back in until further notice

* New WallPaper for both releases.

* Still no WMP with lock screen

* Still no OK in phone settings, map your OK key to another key.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated for any revelations on any of the builds

* Build Nov 23

* Fast. Very Fast

* 63-65% at boot Vs. 58%-60% normally

* Scrolling best to date IMHO

* May freeze while on lockscreen (Thanks jonnyboy)

* I am yet to check it out, was stable for 1 hour ^_~

* Seems faster than 23509

That's all the info I have right now... Please feedback anything will help even "No issues" is a feedback