[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest lioryte

28008 posted in first post and is ready for download

Release Notes:

* Even though Microsoft made changes to the lock in this release, WMP is still not showing on lockscreen.

* OK soft button still not functioning in System>Personal. Map OK to a hard button.

* Updated: WMP, gwes, ndis, control panel, numerous Shell stuff (Thanxs WoZZeR)

* Better memory controll

* Overall, faster than 28005

Seems stable I've been running it for about almost 2 hrs.

Enjoy!

As always, feedback would be greatly appreciated

Guest pillagingjack

I played with it. It is absolutely wonderful, but I also had the issue with email and text messaging not letting me open messages or create new.

Nate

Guest lioryte
I played with it. It is absolutely wonderful, but I also had the issue with email and text messaging not letting me open messages or create new.

Nate

I apologize for not seeing it on time. So you are one of the 6 who downloaded it... Sorry again, V2 is uploading

Guest RyanTheTragic13

lioryte, I started using your roms a few builds ago and I have to say that I'm very impressed. You are by far the quickest to release the newest builds and they are fast and stable and your file repository has everything I could need! Excellent work my friend. I'm looking forward to checking out 28008.

28008 posted in first post and is ready for download

Release Notes:

* OK soft button still not functioning in System>Personal. Map OK to a hard button.

As always, feedback would be greatly appreciated

lioryte, would Showcase be a good work around?

Man you're amazing! you cook up ROMs like there no tomorrow!

V2 is up for grab in post 1

Everything seems stable so far. Enjoy! Plz leave feedback

Loaded and overall looks and feels good.

I do however, have one problem. My office e-mail (ActiveSync) works but my internet pop3 e-mail won't download. Is this the same as you had in 28008 V1?

Guest lioryte
Loaded and overall looks and feels good.

I do however, have one problem. My office e-mail (ActiveSync) works but my internet pop3 e-mail won't download. Is this the same as you had in 28008 V1?

Nope, in V1 the issue was that once the emails/sms/mms downloaded they wouldn't open to be read. I'm sorry I'm all IMAP and it's working well for me

Nope, in V1 the issue was that once the emails/sms/mms downloaded they wouldn't open to be read. I'm sorry I'm all IMAP and it's working well for me

Good news, it's working.

Apparently there are some changes in this release that caused my Sashimi (created with Makisu) XML for my pop3 account not to provision it correctly even though the ActivSync account XML worked fine. I deleted the account and hand entered it and it worked fine.

So, everything is working and looks good so far. Even the problem where everytime I soft reset I would have to reset WiFi is fixed.

Also, your day of the week mod also showed the day on my version of lockscreen.

Good news, it's working.

Apparently there are some changes in this release that caused my Sashimi (created with Makisu) XML for my pop3 account not to provision it correctly even though the ActivSync account XML worked fine. I deleted the account and hand entered it and it worked fine.

So, everything is working and looks good so far. Even the problem where everytime I soft reset I would have to reset WiFi is fixed.

has any one tested wifi, BT and ICS?

Guest Extreme Blue

Even though Lioryte is an enabler of my flashing addiction, I have grown to love these ROMs. I wasn't a big fan of the minimal or lite ROMs because I wanted so much installed, but they do enable me to put what I want on my phone and where. Thanks Lioryte for all the hard work! If I weren't so lazy, I'd be cooking my own too. :D

Guest The Eleven

Not for me. I get today's date and We as opposed to Wed. or Wednesday. No big deal for me.

Is there any way to have more than one event show up on the lockscreen? It would be great to show my next three appointments.

Another fantastic ROM. I'm a new Lioryte convert. Well done.

Not for me. I get today's date and We as opposed to Wed. or Wednesday. No big deal for me.

Is there any way to have more than one event show up on the lockscreen? It would be great to show my next three appointments.

If you feel adventurios go into your windows folder and copy 2 files called LS_LockScene_240x400.cpr and LS_LockScene_400x240.cpr to your PC. Edit it with notepad and look for a line looks something like this

<Text ID="DateText" Left="6" Top="50" Width="200"

And change the width from whatever it is to around 200 then save them and copy them back to the Windows folder on your phone.

Guest lioryte
Even though Lioryte is an enabler of my flashing addiction, I have grown to love these ROMs. I wasn't a big fan of the minimal or lite ROMs because I wanted so much installed, but they do enable me to put what I want on my phone and where. Thanks Lioryte for all the hard work! If I weren't so lazy, I'd be cooking my own too. :D

If you feel adventurios go into your windows folder and copy 2 files called LS_LockScene_240x400.cpr and LS_LockScene_400x240.cpr to your PC. Edit it with notepad and look for a line looks something like this

<Text ID="DateText" Left="6" Top="50" Width="200"

And change the width from whatever it is to around 200 then save them and copy them back to the Windows folder on your phone.

All I have to say is wait for tomorrow. I think Wed. is the issue

When I edited the cpr files I just wanted to have the date start at the same line as the clock...I'll play a bit more and see what's happening

edit: same specs in landscape...I'll run more tests

Edited by lioryte

Guest Apo11on
Just download 28008 V2 and ICS is working.

Slingplayer Mobile can't connect in builds 28008 and 28004. Tried reinstalling, reconfiguring - nothing works.

Guest jaycarl

After installing tons of programs and MS3.5.1 I can't believe that I still have 100mb system storage and 50mb of ram.

Plus its crazy fast!

Thanks alot for all your hard work Lioryte, this is diffidently my new favorite.

Guest The Eleven

As much as I'm lovin' this ROM, I am having a couple of problems. My wifi keeps dropping out as an option in Wireless Manager. When I toggle Settings\System\Power\WiFi\Power Saving Mode it reappears as an option. Not a huge deal, but if a fix is available... The second problem has to do with a third party app (Photo Contacts Pro) which automatically turns my phone to "FlightMode" (no data, phone, wifi or bluetooth) between 10:00pm and 6:00am. In the am when it goes back to normal the volume is muted. I've checked all my setting and I've had it working before with a bunch of other ROMs and never experienced this problem. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Please keep in mind that this ROM is intended for MY use so it ain't customized like the fancy ones- but it is the ONLY one I know of with the new beta MortScript and with ~164MB of free memory you have a LOT of room to make it whatever you want it to be- if you so choose.

I have been wanting to comment on this statement in your first post for a long time.

I think you actually designed your ROM's for me and they just happen to work for you. :D

What you have built is exactly what I was trying to build on my own but yours just turned out better than mine so I gave up.

This is exactly what I like. Trimmed down to the basic functionality and performance. If it breaks it is generally related to something I installed and can fix without bugging you.

Thanks for all your work especially your quality and speed to deliver the latest releases.

Guest lioryte
Slingplayer Mobile can't connect in builds 28008 and 28004. Tried reinstalling, reconfiguring - nothing works.

Has to be a build issue. I don't have SP so I can't figure it out. Keep in mind that this is a new COM branch. Try maybe 23511 see if it works with that one