[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest lioryte
As much as I'm lovin' this ROM, I am having a couple of problems. My wifi keeps dropping out as an option in Wireless Manager. When I toggle Settings\System\Power\WiFi\Power Saving Mode it reappears as an option. Not a huge deal, but if a fix is available... The second problem has to do with a third party app (Photo Contacts Pro) which automatically turns my phone to "FlightMode" (no data, phone, wifi or bluetooth) between 10:00pm and 6:00am. In the am when it goes back to normal the volume is muted. I've checked all my setting and I've had it working before with a bunch of other ROMs and never experienced this problem. Any suggestions? Thanks.

WiFi there is a fix, Will be on future releases it's something I have to cook in.

I don't have PCP and I've never encountered any app that will kill all of my data connections...Settings of the app maybe?

Again, this is a brand new branch I don't really expect all apps to work with it. You can try COM5's 23511 see if it works

Guest lioryte
After installing tons of programs and MS3.5.1 I can't believe that I still have 100mb system storage and 50mb of ram.

Plus its crazy fast!

Thanks alot for all your hard work Lioryte, this is diffidently my new favorite.

28008 is very fast compared to the previous versions! Great job once again Lioryte!! No issues so far.

I agree 100%.

Fantastic job.....

I have been wanting to comment on this statement in your first post for a long time.

I think you actually designed your ROM's for me and they just happen to work for you. :D

What you have built is exactly what I was trying to build on my own but yours just turned out better than mine so I gave up.

This is exactly what I like. Trimmed down to the basic functionality and performance. If it breaks it is generally related to something I installed and can fix without bugging you.

Thanks for all your work especially your quality and speed to deliver the latest releases.

Thanxs!

Guest Nicklashidegard
A number of people within this thread have asked for a taskbar that works with WM6.5. I created this one that sofar works with 23081, 23088, 28002-28005.

I only have the one color scheme for now but it is not too bad with lioryte's theme.

It includes the most stable version of the 5% battery driver, the BT Icon fix, and matching icons for the top bar pulldown.

First install sdkcerts.cab, soft reset, then the taskbar cab

NOTE: If you don't like it "Remove Programs" gets rid of it completely

Found this Gem a few pages back!! just installed it in my i900 and it works a treat. Is there a special thread for this taskbar or can i add it to my ROM thread?? Sorry to hi-jack the thread :D

Guest lioryte
Found this Gem a few pages back!! just installed it in my i900 and it works a treat. Is there a special thread for this taskbar or can i add it to my ROM thread?? Sorry to hi-jack the thread :D

LOL Good to see you here, how are you? Can't hang out where you hang out anymore...

I have not started a specific thread for my WM6.5 taskbar on this site. Actually on any site for that matter. I made it for myself by basically picking the best from others and added my own graphics to the latest dll's. I offered it to a few people but did not get much of a bite on it (other than Lioryte) so never bothered posting it specifically.

You are welcome to it.

By the way, I am working on a black version but have been pretty busy flashing these ROM's and having to work for a living :(

Guest Nicklashidegard
LOL Good to see you here, how are you? Can't hang out where you hang out anymore...

I'm good.. I See you're doing well ;) .. Always first with the releases :D ..

I have not started a specific thread for my WM6.5 taskbar on this site. Actually on any site for that matter. I made it for myself by basically picking the best from others and added my own graphics to the latest dll's. I offered it to a few people but did not get much of a bite on it (other than Lioryte) so never bothered posting it specifically.

You are welcome to it.

By the way, I am working on a black version but have been pretty busy flashing these ROM's and having to work for a living :D

Thanks, a black would be amazing!! I Have noticed a bug for the i900 though, it never sleeps :D .. Something keeps checking it and it keeps waking up which is gonna shorten the battery life a lot. and the light gets dimmed (on the phone, not in the room :( ).. Nevermind, i sort of know that taskbars aren't compatible between i900 and i910 but it was worth a try. It looks brilliant though!!

Guest sbpetro
WiFi there is a fix, Will be on future releases it's something I have to cook in.

I don't have PCP and I've never encountered any app that will kill all of my data connections...Settings of the app maybe?

Again, this is a brand new branch I don't really expect all apps to work with it. You can try COM5's 23511 see if it works

After reading this post I checked my WiFi and discovered that indeed it does drop off. I've noticed it only happens after I do a soft reset. Can't wait for another "cook"!

Guest lioryte
By the way, I am working on a black version but have been pretty busy flashing these ROM's and having to work for a living :D

That's cool, once you have it set up I'll do a NilsE Taskbar section in post 2 :(

@ to all who have an issue with WiFi, fix is in waiting for the next release to update.

That's cool, once you have it set up I'll do a NilsE Taskbar section in post 2 :D

@ to all who have an issue with WiFi, fix is in waiting for the next release to update.

This taskbar is great, I use it all the time. ne suggestion for the next version - the battery charge level font is a bit difficult to read. Is it possible to make is a bit clearer?

This taskbar is great, I use it all the time. ne suggestion for the next version - the battery charge level font is a bit difficult to read. Is it possible to make is a bit clearer?

I started working on that but it is so difficult to get the numbers into a small area. I will come up with something somehow.

Guest lioryte
I started working on that but it is so difficult to get the numbers into a small area. I will come up with something somehow.

Maybe THIS can help you? I ran into this during my endless browsing...

@All, Bump for V3- Nothing Special, WiFi is fixed(Never had an issue) now updating so no WiFi "missing" issues going forward+White Outline in LockScreen (How did I forget it?)- If the WiFi isn't a big issue than there is no need to upgrade.

As usual, feedback please if you do decide to download

Here is the link, updating post 1 as well

Edited by lioryte

Guest Jason Grieves

this new rom is GREAT! Super fast!

I havent been able to get FMRadio to work for a long time. Basically it won't play any music but doesn't have any errors. Any ideas or is there a replacement?

Guest sbpetro
this new rom is GREAT! Super fast!

I havent been able to get FMRadio to work for a long time. Basically it won't play any music but doesn't have any errors. Any ideas or is there a replacement?

Grieves - the FMRadio works great for me. No issue at all. I've been using since 28002 without issue.

Lioryte - One issue I have so far with 28008 is that my battery seems to drain really fast. I'm not sure whats causing it since I haven't changed anything since 28002.

Anyone else having a battery drain issue?

Edited by sbpetro

Guest Apo11on
Has to be a build issue. I don't have SP so I can't figure it out. Keep in mind that this is a new COM branch. Try maybe 23511 see if it works with that one

I appreciate the reply. Turns out it's not the ROM - it was a problem with Slingplayer and their network. I called Sling tech support and we figured it out. It's working fine now using build 28008. Kudos on a great ROM

I Have noticed a bug for the i900 though, it never sleeps :( .. Something keeps checking it and it keeps waking up which is gonna shorten the battery life a lot. and the light gets dimmed (on the phone, not in the room :D ).. Nevermind, i sort of know that taskbars aren't compatible between i900 and i910 but it was worth a try. It looks brilliant though!!

This taskbar is generic enough that it could work on the i900. The problem has to be with the zylonite_battdrvr.dll. Rename it and delete it and you should have everything else working. Worth a try anyway since there are a couple of 6.1 i900 users having success without the battery driver.

Lio,

just wanted to say keep up this wonderful work you're doing.

i wasn't able to flash for a few days but i did to 28008 and it has to be your best one yet. this one is amazingly fast and as usual everything works the way it should without any issues or me needing to go in and "just replace this and that" so thank you very much again and i hope u got my xmass wishes. i decided to give that new ui you posted in post 2 a try, a little different from ms3 but i like the change. your ROM (for me) has been the best taking on any ui's i throw his way so keep it up and i also hope you won't leave us for the droid or omnia2 i have to next Feb untill i can switch.

I honestly don't see that much difference between the builds. If you like 23504 than there is no need to upgrade IMO.

Also, bump for 23506 coming soon I hope (source is hard to get for me my Chinese/Korean is very weak and Google translator ain't translating what I need :D )

hi..

does the 23506 rom has capable .cab to read korean??

in looking for an apps that allows me to read in korean please help

Guest lioryte
hi..

does the 23506 rom has capable .cab to read korean??

in looking for an apps that allows me to read in korean please help

A Korean ROM or just something to read Korean online?

Rom I might be able to make you one if time permits

if only reading online thingies use Skyfire browser

Guest big_mike_2k6

hey lioryte i was wonderin if there would be any chance of a 21874 base build? i know its the old UI and no one really cares for it anymore but i actually prefer the old UI. just a request if u cant or dont want to i understand. keep up the great work

Guest lioryte
Grieves - the FMRadio works great for me. No issue at all. I've been using since 28002 without issue.

Lioryte - One issue I have so far with 28008 is that my battery seems to drain really fast. I'm not sure whats causing it since I haven't changed anything since 28002.

Anyone else having a battery drain issue?

Not For me, I get a full day out with normal use and 2 days with "lite" use

Lio,

just wanted to say keep up this wonderful work you're doing.

i wasn't able to flash for a few days but i did to 28008 and it has to be your best one yet. this one is amazingly fast and as usual everything works the way it should without any issues or me needing to go in and "just replace this and that" so thank you very much again and i hope u got my xmass wishes. i decided to give that new ui you posted in post 2 a try, a little different from ms3 but i like the change. your ROM (for me) has been the best taking on any ui's i throw his way so keep it up and i also hope you won't leave us for the droid or omnia2 i have to next Feb untill i can switch.

Thanks again Prhsni, for the time being I'm staying with the i910.

hey lioryte i was wonderin if there would be any chance of a 21874 base build? i know its the old UI and no one really cares for it anymore but i actually prefer the old UI. just a request if u cant or dont want to i understand. keep up the great work

Sorry Mike, not gonna happen, Like I posted in post 1 I make these for my own personal use and sharing them. I like the newer builds. Sorry.

WOW Lioryte, ur 28008 is WICKED FAST!!!! awesome job!!!

Thanks. 28008 is a fast build...

@All, I updated post 2 in the lioryte .cab section for all who were not so happy with the silent on/off now you have a very nice lady saying "initiating startup/shutdown sequence".

Also, I managed to cook the new bing in, I didn't try it out yet if its good than I might cook it in for the next release until a working bing .cab file is out.

Guest lioryte
lioryte, im having trouble adding titanium weather to the home screen. it doesnt show any weather icons.

If you are using the cab file I posted in post 2 than hit menu on bottom right, add your zip and save/run full update.

Edit: install to device memory

Edited by lioryte