[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest lioryte
YOU the MAN!

i get confused with mortscript. i thought it's set to"auto -run" on the fly.

i thought i ran it last night and just got message to read some manual.

this morning after reading your reply i found "auto run" in mortscript dir clicked on that and i think that did it!

actually was "TitaniumWeatherFix" - i think i got from sector's thread somewhere to fix morscript error

so far only issue - is i have to tap on screen harder or longer than before - might be touchscreen going - happened twice before, this is my third omnia.

other than that great ROM THANKS for sharing your hard work - i may owe you a brew!

side note - heard from necosino?

Nope I didn't.

No need for "weather fix" my titanium weather cab is modified and is ready to go after install

Happy new year!

Guest image911

Silly question, but - the Base version number... did I miss something, here? We went from 28514 now to 23517...?? Please tell me that this is just a typo. If not, kindly explain...

Thank you!

Guest lioryte
Silly question, but - the Base version number... did I miss something, here? We went from 28514 now to 23517...?? Please tell me that this is just a typo. If not, kindly explain...

Thank you!

We went from 28017 to 23517. These are different COM Branch 235XX is COM5 and 28XXX is WMD. Please read the first post for future info

Guest andredabomb92
We went from 28017 to 23517. These are different COM Branch 235XX is COM5 and 28XXX is WMD. Please read the first post for future info

are you going to do another update in the wmd branch or are you switching over to com5?

Guest lioryte
are you going to do another update in the wmd branch or are you switching over to com5?

I build 'em as they get released. No one knows when they come out as they are considered "leaked" beta builds. I only make COM5 and WMD since I find COM3 to be boring

Guest lioryte

BTW they are working on a CManlia panel HERE

Cab attached it looks like a CMulti clock version it's a .cpr so if someone wants a go to change from 240X320 go ahead I'll be coding the cpr in the next 2 post

Edit: looking fast at the cpr lots of layers ID's have image ID's like:

Source="\Windows\CManila_XXX

I think it's designed for HTC. To make it work with the Omnia after adjusting the Resolution the \Windows\Cmanila file needs to be ported IMO

aphey_cmnila_chome_For_6.5.0.0.cab

Edited by lioryte

Guest lioryte

NVM X2 :)

Edit: looking fast at the cpr lots of layers ID's have image ID's like:

Source="\Windows\CManila_XXX

I think it's designed for HTC. To make it work with the Omnia after adjusting the Resolution the \Windows\Cmanila file needs to be ported

Edited by lioryte

Guest image911

So... if I loaded the latest COM 3 version, would it be faster and more reliable with better tactile ablity than, say... the latest COM 5 version? I realize that they are different ROM branches, (and don't really understand just what that means).

I have downloaded various optional Titanium add-ons, like digital clocks, Office, weather and all... and some will show-up in my CHOME list, others require being added to same, and despite being loaded to the main memory (and not My Storage, or a Storage Card)... non of the programs actually work. For that matter, some won't even show-up, despite being installed and activated in CHOME. It's not as if I NEED to install ALL of them, it's just it would be nice to actually get to run them as they were designe. I have also installed JMLToday, JMLPanex and JMLLibrary thinking that perhaps I needed them, too, to actually make the others work as expected. No go. Even after a reboot, I get an error message stating a certain program either isn't loaded or installed (I thought that is what I loaded in the first place...?!?). Bother...!! Silly question, but - could someone point me in the right direction, or at least provide a match so I can light the candle of enlightenment...??

Thank you.

So... if I loaded the latest COM 3 version, would it be faster and more reliable with better tactile ablity than, say... the latest COM 5 version? I realize that they are different ROM branches, (and don't really understand just what that means).

I have downloaded various optional Titanium add-ons, like digital clocks, Office, weather and all... and some will show-up in my CHOME list, others require being added to same, and despite being loaded to the main memory (and not My Storage, or a Storage Card)... non of the programs actually work. For that matter, some won't even show-up, despite being installed and activated in CHOME. It's not as if I NEED to install ALL of them, it's just it would be nice to actually get to run them as they were designe. I have also installed JMLToday, JMLPanex and JMLLibrary thinking that perhaps I needed them, too, to actually make the others work as expected. No go. Even after a reboot, I get an error message stating a certain program either isn't loaded or installed (I thought that is what I loaded in the first place...?!?). Bother...!! Silly question, but - could someone point me in the right direction, or at least provide a match so I can light the candle of enlightenment...??

Thank you.

that's deep...

see post 899 - run morscript

or post sreenshot of your error message for clarity :)

Guest lioryte

Thank you.

Hi

First thing about the difference between branches.

All of the builds we gat, be it COM3,5 or WMD. Are considered to be a "leaked" version of a Beta system. You might wanna think about branches as different enhancements to the OS. (WM 6.5.X), we don't get any info on the different things they do for every build, we compare it to the build we have prior to that and get a sort of picture.

With that being said, COM 5 at this moment has more eye candy such as new email menu, etc.

WMD is generally faster and had IE enhancements

COM 3 last I checked had nothing to write about- No eye candy and not as fast.

From my experience so far all latest branches/builds I've used are pretty stable (For me that is :) ) I get no crushes, lockdowns, everything runs as it should, so try 'em out and see which one you like.

Hope that helped to clear a few things.

Now for your CHome issues.

First, run mortscript.

Than install CHomeEditor and enable the ones you want.

All titanium panels work for me

Hope that helped

Happy New Year

Guest lioryte

I only got about 1.5 hrs before I I have to leave. :)

If I can build it on time, than bump for 28205. If not It'll wait to Monday. I will not be providing any support to Monday

Guest Gruber47

Happy New Year to all. It has been a very productive time for, Lioryte. You deserve every kudo you have received. Hope you have more brews than you can imbibe. Go easy when celebrating.

Guess my "irritating" question re unlocked GPS opened other similar questions. The question must have been useful no matter how much certain others think, dispite how tire they are of hearing about it. BTW, I searched as many places as I knew how and found nothing, contrary to certain other less than civil comments. Yes I knew all about CF3 from the time it came out.

I can not open a new doc in Word2010beta and suspect it is a lack of templates. they do not seem to come with the cab. Anyone know where I can get? Someone else mentioned Outlook2010beta, too. Is there somewhere to get a cab file? Thanks everyone. Next year will be even better. Looking forward to it.

Edited by Gruber47

Flight delayed, so definitely be ready

Compliments of Da_G,

Bump for 28205

Coming to a theater near you soon

28205 ....and the sage contineou!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Guest geekboy2005

wow what jump cant wait to test it out whats new or updated in it what ever there is i am sure it will be solid as your other roms have been

Guest lioryte

Hello

I know I said tonight but my kitchen is giving me some issues and so it won't be out . I apologize for that and wishing ya'll a very happy new year I'll be back on the board on Monday.