[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest jlc0005
Well you could try the custom clock panels like CAnalogClock, located in post 2 in titanium cabs section- in the options you could make it default clock.

screen01e.jpg

Or you could use the QTitanium icons only theme - located in the theme/skin section in post 2 to make it less "messy"

screen02tj.jpg

I love the wolf background pic! Beautiful colors!

On the first pic, what program is it that provides wireless controls - or is that part of the analog clock?

Guest lioryte
I love the wolf background pic! Beautiful colors!

On the first pic, what program is it that provides wireless controls - or is that part of the analog clock?

Thanks!

And yes, it's part of CAnalogClock

Well you could try the custom clock panels like CAnalogClock, located in post 2 in titanium cabs section- in the options you could make it default clock.

screen01e.jpg

Or you could use the QTitanium icons only theme - located in the theme/skin section in post 2 to make it less "messy"

screen02tj.jpg

oh man more choices... can i get second theme less "messy" in black?

thanks for the great ROM

Guest The Eleven
A new lockscreen I'm working on for the next release

Still has got some issues

This looks great. If there is any way to show the next three appointments or, better yet, a user programmable number of appointments, that would be great.

Good luck in court today. We know you didn't do it!!!

Guest lioryte
Wow, that's awesome! +1 No rotation animation.

Yes it's nice I have it set up as no rotation animation on startup...Not just that, next base will kiss the 170MB free, without taking anything out ;)

That is very nice

Yes it is. You might be testing it B)

This looks great. If there is any way to show the next three appointments or, better yet, a user programmable number of appointments, that would be great.

Good luck in court today. We know you didn't do it!!!

Unfortunately, there is no way to show more than 1 meeting in the lockscreen. No way of showing day of the week through cpr editing. We can edit the images and locations, but can't add anything to it. Would be nice to have weather in, wouldn't it?

As far as court today??? I don't think I did it, I don't remember doin' anything and my dog ate my homework. :)

Guest The Eleven
As far as court today??? I don't think I did it, I don't remember doin' anything and my dog ate my homework. :)

Trial = Court. Sorry, it was early. BTW, This ROM is rockin'. Great job. Do you (or anyone else)know of anyway to add a second Clauncher page to Titanium. I think there must be a way, but I'm a regedit noob! Thanks, 11

Guest lioryte
Trial = Court. Sorry, it was early. BTW, This ROM is rockin'. Great job. Do you (or anyone else)know of anyway to add a second Clauncher page to Titanium. I think there must be a way, but I'm a regedit noob! Thanks, 11

He made CGames and Csettings, both do the exact same thing. Not sure if they are for WQVGA, try 'em out HERE

If this won't work, we can go to plan B B) s :)

Guest tedkord

Lioryte,

I've been checking out your RM for a day now, and can I ask a question or two? Or three? I'm thinking of coming over from Evidence/Mastergreeny's last MS3 ROM, wihch I love, but which has gotten unstable probably due to something I've done. Anyway...

1) If I read correctly, since you latest is based on a COM5 branch, it does not have kinetic scrolling?

2) All of your ROMs have Titanium left in, correct? None are bare, without it? (I really don't like Titanium. It's easy enough to disable it, but I liked the fact that EV/MGs ROM saved the room it took up. SPB MS3 really makes me happy)

Guest lioryte
Lioryte,

I've been checking out your RM for a day now, and can I ask a question or two? Or three? I'm thinking of coming over from Evidence/Mastergreeny's last MS3 ROM, wihch I love, but which has gotten unstable probably due to something I've done. Anyway...

1) If I read correctly, since you latest is based on a COM5 branch, it does not have kinetic scrolling?

2) All of your ROMs have Titanium left in, correct? None are bare, without it? (I really don't like Titanium. It's easy enough to disable it, but I liked the fact that EV/MGs ROM saved the room it took up. SPB MS3 really makes me happy)

!0 Kinetic scrolling is in and works very good. Branches has nothing to do with it. It's the Samsung Touch engine that's causing all the pain... Long story short- It's in and it's working

2) I love titanium so all my ROMs have it in. However, you get TON of space+16MB of PagePool so your MS3 should work real good.

If you decide to flash to my ROM, let me know how it works for ya

Guest The Eleven
He made CGames and Csettings, both do the exact same thing. Not sure if they are for WQVGA, try 'em out HERE

If this won't work, we can go to plan B B) s :)

I just tried Csettings and so far it works great. Thanks for the tip.

Guest tedkord
!0 Kinetic scrolling is in and works very good. Branches has nothing to do with it. It's the Samsung Touch engine that's causing all the pain... Long story short- It's in and it's working

Waitaminute! You mean to tell me that the engineering geniuses who brought us TouchWiz and TouchWiz2 created software problems for the end user? The hell you say!

Anyway, I was just going by the info you have on Page 1 about the different COM branches - COM5 says no kinetic. I likes me the kinetic! Glad it works!

2) I love titanium so all my ROMs have it in. However, you get TON of space+16MB of PagePool so your MS3 should work real good. If you decide to flash to my ROM, let me know how it works for ya

I think I'll wait for you upcoming update, then give it a try. I thought my flashing days were over...everytime I think I'm out, they pull me back in!

Edited by tedkord

Guest lioryte
Waitaminute! You mean to tell me that the engineering geniuses who brought us TouchWiz and TouchWiz2 created software problems for the end user? The hell you say!

Anyway, I was just going by the info you have on Page 1 about the different COM branches - COM5 says no kinetic. I likes me the kinetic! Glad it works!

I think I'll wait for you upcoming update, then give it a try. I thought my flashing days were over...everytime I think I'm out, they pull me back in!

Maybe COM5 ain't got kinetic scrolling, but as long as we use the i910, we use either Samsung's kinetic or FTouch kinetic. No M$ kinetic for now.

As far as update, IDK when it will be out we are at the "mercy" of whoever post a new build, it might be a while or it might be in 5 min...

Guest WeaselWeaz

Anyone know how to fix Google/ActiveSync problems with this rom? I get an incorrect password message, worked perfectly fine with an older Lioryte Base ROM.

Guest lioryte
Anyone know how to fix Google/ActiveSync problems with this rom? I get an incorrect password message, worked perfectly fine with an older Lioryte Base ROM.

No problems here, I use the phone for my business and I have a google/a account everything syncs (Contacts,email,calendar)

Try again?

Guest WeaselWeaz
No problems here, I use the phone for my business and I have a google/a account everything syncs (Contacts,email,calendar)

Try again?

Yeah, looks like Google bullshit. It recognizes one e-mail address fine but the it's rejecting the other one.

Guest eclsnowman

The new lock screen looks great. It is much more elegant than the three rings on the older roms - no offense. 170mb free rocks. You keep making them, and I'll keep flashing them.

Guest tedkord
Maybe COM5 ain't got kinetic scrolling, but as long as we use the i910, we use either Samsung's kinetic or FTouch kinetic. No M$ kinetic for now.

As far as update, IDK when it will be out we are at the "mercy" of whoever post a new build, it might be a while or it might be in 5 min...

I can wait. I like the sound of no rotation animation (I'm assuming that means it just goes right to the proper oriantation, without any of the diagonal flip BS), so I think I'll see how that pans out first.

Guest lioryte

Well,

For now, until a new build pops up, here's how the new lockscreen and no animation rotation looks like

:) Edited by lioryte