[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest Stevenlomb
Well,

For now, until a new build pops up, here's how the new lockscreen and no animation rotation looks like

:)

That is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!! (can't wait)

Guest geekboy2005

ok sorry if this is been asked but i got the latest facebook app from market place it works fine but i tried a titanium facebook plugin and installed to device it pops up an error as it cant find something any help would be helpfull thanks for great roms

Guest SilverPony2001
Well,

For now, until a new build pops up, here's how the new lockscreen and no animation rotation looks like

:)

Can't wait! Now if someone could figure out how to make the backlight go as dim as it does when you lock the screen, everything that bothered me about the Omnia would be fixed!

If anyone wanted to see how it would look if the backlight where off, or at the lowest level when you were in a really dark area, go into the power settings, and uncheck "Turn on backlight when a button is pressed or the screen is tapped" under the Battery Power tab. Now lock the device, then unlock it and it should stay very dim. Still very readable in a dark room, but not overly bright.

Guest lioryte

Hello,

XDA_UC. I'm torn about this. I know a lot of you out there want/used to/ would like to see XDA_UC installed in the ROM.

However, in the ever-lasting struggle to "shave" as much KB of the Base ROM, I really don't feel like adding 700KB to it with XDA_UC. (While Sashimi takes nothing) I don't mind adding it to the TellMe+Voice Command ROM, but this build will only last until I get an updated Microsoft Voice Command .cab. Once I get it, I'll go back to pure base.

So for now I'll be adding XDA_UC, and cross the pure BASE bridge once we get there.

@geekboy2005- run mortscript, it might help.

Guest geekboy2005
Hello,

XDA_UC. I'm torn about this. I know a lot of you out there want/used to/ would like to see XDA_UC installed in the ROM.

However, in the ever-lasting struggle to "shave" as much KB of the Base ROM, I really don't feel like adding 700KB to it with XDA_UC. (While Sashimi takes nothing) I don't mind adding it to the TellMe+Voice Command ROM, but this build will only last until I get an updated Microsoft Voice Command .cab. Once I get it, I'll go back to pure base.

So for now I'll be adding XDA_UC, and cross the pure BASE bridge once we get there.

yea tried that also looked at xda fourms ther fix not workin either oh well guess i use web page instead

Guest lioryte

Post 2 updated

Added:

Lioryte cab for yxyn's SMS new 6.5.X UI--> This will change the SMS UI (See image). Developer site HERE, please report any bugs.

Start Menu Sorter--> This will sort the menu/Folders by alphabetical order. Developer site HERE, please report any bugs.

Updated

JML Launcher to V1.55

post-463807-1263445109_thumb.jpg

post-463807-1263445116_thumb.jpg

Edited by lioryte

Guest rfarrah
Hello,

FWIW, I look for ROMs that have XDA-UC just to save hours of putting things back together after a flash. I looked at Sashimi, but decided to stick with XDA rather than spend the time trying to figure it out, too. Unfortunately, the time I have available to play with my phone is severely limited.

So....just wanted to say thanks for including XDA-UC!

FWIW, I look for ROMs that have XDA-UC just to save hours of putting things back together after a flash. I looked at Sashimi, but decided to stick with XDA rather than spend the time trying to figure it out, too. Unfortunately, the time I have available to play with my phone is severely limited.

stick with sashimi... lioryte, run a poll and see

Guest lioryte

stick with sashimi... lioryte, run a poll and see

Yea, it'll be about 50-50 :)

I will install xda_uc on the not so base base ROM, since next release will show an improvement in free memory. I honestly don't know what I'll do when I'll manage to make/ get an updated Voice Command .cab...We'll xross that bridge when and if we get there.

In the meanwhile I'm having trouble cooking the latest version of xda_uc into my ROM. We'll have to wait and see.

In the meanwhile I'm having trouble cooking the latest version of xda_uc into my ROM. We'll have to wait and see.

here you go it's a sign... stick with sashimi :)

Guest lioryte

Post 2 updated with Resco Explorer 2010 beta 3.

Beta is good to the end of Jan 2010

Beta 3 will be WM6.5.X comp. meaning that the screen alignment issue will be fixed.

For more info on Resco 2010 Beta3 goHERE

Guest jaycarl

I just flashed to 23518 yesterday and all seems fast and stable.

One issue which is not rom related (at least I don't think so).

After flashing I always install Showcase so when a app is closed by tapping on the X it actually closes. For some reason, after installing Showcase and soft reset apps still will not close when X is tapped.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

Guest snapz54

I have V23518 with MS Voice, TellMe & Office cooked in, My MMS isn't working? I don't know what to do... anyone having the same problem??? just won't send no matter what

Guest jaycarl
I have V23518 with MS Voice, TellMe & Office cooked in, My MMS isn't working? I don't know what to do... anyone having the same problem??? just won't send no matter what

I'm using the same rom and have sent several successful MMS pic, video and doc msgs.

Does your data connection work when using a browser? What exactly does it say when it fails to send?

Guest jaycarl
just says send failed no special error message.

If your data connection is good try a hard reset to see if that helps. If this was a rom issue others would have reported something by now.

Guest SilverPony2001
I just flashed to 23518 yesterday and all seems fast and stable.

One issue which is not rom related (at least I don't think so).

After flashing I always install Showcase so when a app is closed by tapping on the X it actually closes. For some reason, after installing Showcase and soft reset apps still will not close when X is tapped.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

If you are not using the showcase in the second post, this could be a reason. I believe the original version had it set to minimize when tapping X, and close when holding X. But the version in the second post was modified to reverse this. It's a registry entry somewhere.

Guest geekboy2005

well after taking a break from titanium i just can stay away and love your roms so went back 23518 and now waiting to see whats next been awhole wonder when new leaked rom will hit seems slow right now but i love my omnia and can customize to what and when i want thanks and keep up the awesome job on a nother note i see your tmodel rom but the ui is alpha little bit hesitant on trying it any thoughts

Guest lioryte
well after taking a break from titanium i just can stay away and love your roms so went back 23518 and now waiting to see whats next been awhole wonder when new leaked rom will hit seems slow right now but i love my omnia and can customize to what and when i want thanks and keep up the awesome job on a nother note i see your tmodel rom but the ui is alpha little bit hesitant on trying it any thoughts

All together TModel is stable. PHONE functions are stable. The new alpha UI is crashing after a while with about 50% of the people but is very nice with tons of potential. I'm about to update it I'm board no new builds...

Edit: Also main UI is Titanium, U can access Infinity but it ain't main. ( unless you want it to be)

Edited by lioryte

Guest jaycarl
If you are not using the showcase in the second post, this could be a reason. I believe the original version had it set to minimize when tapping X, and close when holding X. But the version in the second post was modified to reverse this. It's a registry entry somewhere.

Thank you for your help, that was exactly what was wrong.

One more thing. Before, when I receive a text msg then tap on that msg the keyboard (swype) would automatically minimize but when i tap on a text msg I previously opened the keyboard would open ready for me to type.

Now, when I tap on a new msg or previously opened msg the KB minimizes everytime.

How do I get back to Before?

Using 23518 with tellme and office cooked in.

Thanks

Edited by jaycarl

Guest lioryte

Thank you for your help, that was exactly what was wrong.

Thanks for that. (I don't use it so I don't know). Could you please upload the .cab file so I can post it?