[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest jaycarl
Thanks for that. (I don't use it so I don't know). Could you please upload the .cab file so I can post it?

I edited my other post while you replied, sorry.

I only have it on my phone so I will try to post the cab from it.

Guest jlc0005

I'm currently using Storm's 23511 ROM, but contemplating an update to Lioryte's 23518. Can anyone tell me if 23518 is faster or better or anything? Does it provide as much usage on one battery charge?... or does it run out quicker? I really do like the long battery life for my 23511.

My only complaint about my current ROM is that I like and have the Ron Arad Orange theme, but some of the buttons don't display properly or at all... even though I know they are there and they do work properly.

Also, can I used the special version of Sashimi listed on page 2 on my (Storm's) 23511 in preparation for Lioryte's 23518?

Thanks for any input.

Edited by jlc0005

Guest lioryte
I'm currently using Storm's 23511 ROM, but contemplating an update to Lioryte's 23518. Can anyone tell me if 23518 is faster or better or anything? Does it provide as much usage on one battery charge?... or does it run out quicker? I really do like the long battery life for my 23511.

My only complaint about my current ROM is that I like and have the Ron Arad Orange theme, but some of the buttons don't display properly or at all... even though I know they are there and they do work properly.

Also, can I used the special version of Sashimi listed on page 2 on my (Storm's) 23511 in preparation for Lioryte's 23518?

Thanks for any input.

23518 is faster than 511 and battery life depends on how you set your phone. I get at least a day's worth and using the phone for business.

I took out Ron Arad Theme along with all other WM themes except for the default blue theme and my 2 themes. All buttons are functioning though. You can always d/l any theme you like

As far as Sashimi goes you can do that since it installs on my storage but keep in mind that Storm don't use the latest beta mortscript 4.3.b15 that is needed to run it since it is modified (unless he extracted the OEM from my ROM along with other things :) )

Guest the dmg
Does anyone know why the Skyfire icon doesn't show up in Mobile Shell 3.5.3 (i can only see generic icon) but all other icons show up just fine?

It's the same for me as well. I think it has more to do with Mobile Shell.

Is there any way to make the "X" button close instead of minimize?

Edited by the dmg

Guest lioryte
It's the same for me as well. I think it has more to do with Mobile Shell.

Is there any way to make the "X" button close instead of minimize?

I think you're right on the icon

As for X button, use showcase from post 2 under task managers

Also, hold off for testing xda_uc for now

Guest tsumeone

Using the latest rom with tellme+voice+office, and had 1 problem: The dropdown for selecting the ringtone is blank, and since I can't choose a ringtone it won't let me hit OK. The stock ringtone is fine for me really, but I like it to vibrate, and I can't hit OK on that screen to save the vibrate setting since there's no ringtones :) I've done a soft reset but it didn't help. Any ideas?

Also, +1 to XDA_UC if/when you need testers, I'm game.

Guest lioryte
Using the latest rom with tellme+voice+office, and had 1 problem: The dropdown for selecting the ringtone is blank, and since I can't choose a ringtone it won't let me hit OK. The stock ringtone is fine for me really, but I like it to vibrate, and I can't hit OK on that screen to save the vibrate setting since there's no ringtones :) I've done a soft reset but it didn't help. Any ideas?

Also, +1 to XDA_UC if/when you need testers, I'm game.

Make a folder in your my storage named my ringtones and place your ringtones there, your phone will always recognize it. However, I'm also having issues changing ringtones with this build- don't remember having any with other builds and the mapped OK button won't let me out of that screen

Guest omniack

@Lioryte, ive been playing with the skinning of the SMS UI using http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=614131 and i have had no luck the manual way (copying the files to /windows) so i tried your cab on the 2nd post. either way i go the UI is the same when i restart the SMS app. any insight?

ps im on your current build 23518 /w goodies

Edited by omniack

Guest lioryte
@Lioryte, ive been playing with the skinning of the SMS UI using http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=614131 and i have had no luck the manual way (copying the files to /windows) so i tried your cab on the 2nd post. either way i go the UI is the same when i restart the SMS app. any insight?

ps im on your current build 23518 /w goodies

.cab works fine for me, install to my storage

post-463807-1263784655_thumb.jpg

Guest jbr05ki

I'm down for the XDA testing.

Also, is there a BIG difference between 28205 and 23518? The only thing I've noticed is the E-Mail isn't threaded.

Edited by jbr05ki

Guest jaycarl

23518 seems stable but there are little things that are really bothering me like, when I type a text msg I have to hit send 2 times to get it to send. Overall seems slower to open apps than 28014.

I will try 28205 and report

Guest event121
Make a folder in your my storage named my ringtones and place your ringtones there, your phone will always recognize it. However, I'm also having issues changing ringtones with this build- don't remember having any with other builds and the mapped OK button won't let me out of that screen

When I flashed to that (went back to 28***), and with all other roms of yours I have used.. I go to File Explorer > My Storage > (Insert any folder with an MP3/Ringtone you want) > Press and hold said file > Set as Ringtone

This adds it to the drop down list. If you get stuck in the phone setting screen and can't hit OK b/c there isn't a ringtone set, just hit start and then go into file explorer.. that or used a mapped button to get to a different screen (I always map one to Task Manager) and then go to start > file explorer > etc..

Guest rfarrah
any new WMD (28xxx) build?

any luck with hybreed 28xx with 23xx email?

I'm pretty sure that Lioryte's 28205 build IS a hybrid. I could be wrong...... :)

Guest mcmilliron

Hey Lioryte,

I'm getting ready to flash my 6th Omnia, due to screen issues, but I have a quick question. I'll be running SPB 3.5 on top of your 23518 build with Tell Me cooked in. My question is, which themes work with this build. I want a flat black theme with square buttons like the one here:Pocketnow 23518 tour but I have no idea where to find one. All of the black themes listed in your thread have round buttons and designs on them. I really want square buttons and no designs. Any idea where I can get one? 

Thanks so much for your great work! Your roms are my favorite so far.

Edited by mcmilliron

Guest jaycarl
Lioryte - just a quick note to let you know that the SMS UI cab in post #2 works great on 28205. Voice command and tellme work fine also.

What did you do to get voice & tellme to work without it being cooked in? I could not get it working no matter what i did.

Guest WeaselWeaz

What is everybody using to lock their dialer screen during a call? I keep forgetting to turn off the screen or having it turn back on, then my face touches End.

Guest SilverPony2001

Anyone else having a problem with the newest 28xxx build, that if you don't have your phone locked, and get a call, it doesn't display who is calling you? Like I just read a text message and then get a call, and the window barely pops up at the bottom and I can't see it at all. Happened twice to me.

Guest sbpetro
What did you do to get voice & tellme to work without it being cooked in? I could not get it working no matter what i did.

Jaycarl - see post #1, Lioryte has it cooked in 28205.