[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest disciplined
Looking into it

Thanks a lot! Your rom is really great! It's fast and stable and best of all you uploaded all of the cabs! I've been on bgill's roms for a while, but your roms are impressing me.

Good work!

p.s. I've uploaded torchbutton and pshutxp incase you want to add them to your list.

Also another tweak that might be nice is the turning off of the low bat alarm (reg tweak)

Rock on!

10.psshutxp_eng.xscale.cab

11.TorchButtonOmnia.CAB

Thanks a lot! Your rom is really great! It's fast and stable and best of all you uploaded all of the cabs! I've been on bgill's roms for a while, but your roms are impressing me.

Good work!

p.s. I've uploaded torchbutton and pshutxp incase you want to add them to your list.

Also another tweak that might be nice is the turning off of the low bat alarm (reg tweak)

Rock on!

+1 for the cab files, uploaded I must have missed 'em

low bat alarm? I like to be on the safe side I'll post a cab file to disable

Sashimi.....RAW 8 is working for me. With that being said it ain't working right. My auto ain't installing on ASL and what is to go on my SC is going on /program files.

I'll have to see what it is and maybe start using the xda_uc. Will keep you updated

Sashimi.....RAW 8 is working for me. With that being said it ain't working right. My auto ain't installing on ASL and what is to go on my SC is going on /program files.

I'll have to see what it is and maybe start using the xda_uc. Will keep you updated

NV my bad Sashimi works just fine, its Makisu that ain't running right, but also I have my emails set on SPB backup and they ain't uploading. *sign* I'll look into this

Edited by lioryte

Guest popsinger

lioryte,

what is the advantage of the hybrid 23053/23414 against 23053? the only thing i don't like with 23052 or 23053 is be the task bar, incomplete words for the buttons like contacts and settings but that is very minor and i'm sure it was fixable as i've seen it in other roms. also another thing i noticed was on notifications. it would basically freeze when i open the notification window and won't let me get to emails. the email envelope icon on the top, will stay even after i delete and empty all my boxes. maybe this is an issue on the build so i hope the hybrid fixed this? btw, i am still on the 23052 rom with all the initial issues fixed.

thank you again.

lioryte,

what is the advantage of the hybrid 23053/23414 against 23053? the only thing i don't like with 23052 or 23053 is be the task bar, incomplete words for the buttons like contacts and settings but that is very minor and i'm sure it was fixable as i've seen it in other roms. also another thing i noticed was on notifications. it would basically freeze when i open the notification window and won't let me get to emails. the email envelope icon on the top, will stay even after i delete and empty all my boxes. maybe this is an issue on the build so i hope the hybrid fixed this? btw, i am still on the 23052 rom with all the initial issues fixed.

thank you again.

M$ ain't publishing what is being done with every build. 23414 is from a different branch of WM 6.5 continue 23409 and 412, but I had a lot of issues with the SYS and so I ended up porting the 23053 SYS. I noticed a little improvement on speed, but nothing major.

I didn't get a lot of feedbacks so I'm guessing all is good with 23414 hybrid.

As for fixing displays- I don't provide any customizing on my ROM's just the startup/shutdown and the initial display screen. Sorry

Guest pillagingjack

Lioryte,

Does this include the new contacts set up? I don't know if that would be dictated by the SYS or XIP. I would think it would be in the SYS, so I assume that this rom has the current contacts set up, but then again, when you assume..... :)

Nate

Edited by pillagingjack

Guest popsinger
M$ ain't publishing what is being done with every build. 23414 is from a different branch of WM 6.5 continue 23409 and 412, but I had a lot of issues with the SYS and so I ended up porting the 23053 SYS. I noticed a little improvement on speed, but nothing major.

I didn't get a lot of feedbacks so I'm guessing all is good with 23414 hybrid.

As for fixing displays- I don't provide any customizing on my ROM's just the startup/shutdown and the initial display screen. Sorry

i did not expect any kind of customization on your part. in fact i use my own background on all the roms i've flashed to. i appreciate the fact that you are providing me with a base rom i can work with as i don't really have time to learn and cook my own. thank you again.

Lioryte,

Does this include the new contacts set up? I don't know if that would be dictated by the SYS or XIP. I would think it would be in the SYS, so I assume that this rom has the current contacts set up, but then again, when you assume..... :)

Nate

23053 has new look with finger friendly UI and nice icons on drop taskbar

23414 also has new look & finger friendly + new contacts menu...

I'll try to build a native 23414 later on if we don't get a newer build...

Guest juanasaddiccion
There is no taskbar. It is just frozen. I'll try to get a screen shot with a good digital camera or something and post it.

Either it shows that screen (the please wait screen) or it is completely white

It never actually starts. I never get anything other than the skin. No taskbar nothing. The only thing that elicits a response it running my finger over the finger mouse.

Mike

I flashed the 23414 build & had the same problem.

I held down the end button until it locked my phone & then the loading screen disappeared and, after unlocking, everything slowly started to respond - 3 sec lag on the start menu for first press, but it got better...completely normal response after a soft reset.

i installed a different dialer & now its messed up, do you have a cab for the original dialer for these new rom builds? thanks for your good work

Uninstall, I don't have a cab for that. Sorry

Guest xenspidey
NV my bad Sashimi works just fine, its Makisu that ain't running right, but also I have my emails set on SPB backup and they ain't uploading. *sign* I'll look into this

What's wrong with Makisu? I haven't had any problems with it on any build. I have an exchange server and gmail set up through it. <- although i haven't tried it on your ROM. 

Guest disciplined
What's wrong with Makisu? I haven't had any problems with it on any build. I have an exchange server and gmail set up through it. <- although i haven't tried it on your ROM.

I had to laugh reading this. The point is it isn't working on his ROM!

QUOTE(lioryte @ Sep 21 2009, 15:58) post_snapback.gifNV my bad Sashimi works just fine, its Makisu that ain't running right, but also I have my emails set on SPB backup and they ain't uploading. *sign* I'll look into this

Well when I tried to load Sashimi, it worked after the first install of Sashimi (on a fresh flash) up until it started installing SC cabs. It got stuck on the first one. It never got to any of the other folders (root/xml). Now when I open it I get the error telling me to use 4.2

Also the mortscript popup occurs at every soft reset.

Not a huge deal. Still loving your work. It's super slick!

Edited by disciplined

Anyone having a problem with ring tones? Seems to have the sounds and notifications problem (with the OK button). I also don't see any ring tones in the drop down for "incoming calls".

It has some issues with the new mortscript, I'm trying to get with bengalih since this is a fix that will have to be done at some point

can you cab your dialer or tell me how you got it? REally clean and nice

My dialer comes in an OEM package done by Adrynalyne, as stated in the first post. Try maybe you can find it in HERE

I had to laugh reading this. The point is it isn't working on his ROM!

QUOTE(lioryte @ Sep 21 2009, 15:58) post_snapback.gifNV my bad Sashimi works just fine, its Makisu that ain't running right, but also I have my emails set on SPB backup and they ain't uploading. *sign* I'll look into this

Well when I tried to load Sashimi, it worked after the first install of Sashimi (on a fresh flash) up until it started installing SC cabs. It got stuck on the first one. It never got to any of the other folders (root/xml). Now when I open it I get the error telling me to use 4.2

Also the mortscript popup occurs at every soft reset.

Not a huge deal. Still loving your work. It's super slick!

Thanks!

mortscript- yes it pops out every SR reason is that for me it ain't such a big deal so I never thought about changing it, I also like to be reminded that I use the latest beta version of whatever.

As for the Sashimi issue- Not 100% correct.

Cab install portion of Sashimi is working I have all my cabs installed, I don't know which cab it is that you get stuck on, maybe one that needs you to hit OK? In 23414 OK button still got some issues- But installing cab files is 90% work done for most of the users.

Other folders have some issues. I'm trying to get with bengalih to see if he can help.

For reg. files just use import/export

try to do this manually, since makisu will not open

Anyone having a problem with ring tones? Seems to have the sounds and notifications problem (with the OK button). I also don't see any ring tones in the drop down for "incoming calls".

I usually leave one, maybe I took 'em all out...Don't you have any ringtones? Also what version are you talking about?

Edited by lioryte

Guest big_mike_2k6

I usually leave one, maybe I took 'em all out...Don't you have any ringtones? Also what version are you talking about?

yea there arent any so it uses the windows mobile default ringtone if u dont have any but u need to have a ringtone to set for your incoming calls because if u dont your changes u make to all your other alerts wont save when u exit out.....it actually wont even exit out when u press ok it will just stay on the sounds screen until u set one

Edited by big_mike_2k6

Guest big_mike_2k6

lioryte thanks for all the great roms and all the hard work....waitin to flash to 23414 but gotta wait since my screen crapped out so now im waiting for my new phone....should be here today so i have to play the waiting game with fed ex