[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest lioryte
Here we go, post 1 updated with 23519 base, TellMe version coming up soon. cooking 25001. Images will be updated later after cooking. PARTY ON!

:) 24001 is next once 25001 is done

Guest SilverPony2001

Is there a cab somewhere to make the samsung dialer an option again? I've looked for about 15 minutes and can't find anything. All I can find it the edited version without the screen lock. I'm looking for the stock samsung one.

Guest lioryte
Is there a cab somewhere to make the samsung dialer an option again? I've looked for about 15 minutes and can't find anything. All I can find it the edited version without the screen lock. I'm looking for the stock samsung one.

Sam Dialer is out, not an option ou need to re-install it. However, for a great lock option on the default WM dialer try auto call lock from post 2

Guest jezze boi

can anyone tell me why it takes about 5-7 seconds to open up the input selector after holding the keyboard button for about 2 seconds?

it usually takes around 2-3 seconds but now it takes longer

why does this happen and what can fix it?

Guest kickflipmcgee
looks like someone called the cops to break up our party :) B)

i made it to 25001, pretty quick

thanks Lioryte

wait wait, i dont understand whats going on, are we still going to get 24001?

i am glad you got those first few up, thanks Lioryte

Guest lioryte

Post 1 updated with 25001 and 24001 base+TellMe

Working on 28223. About last night, modaco was down, I finished 25001&24001 and started working on 28223 but around 1AM I couldn't keep my eyes open its an age thing B)

Bump for 28223 soon I hope :)

Guest tedkord
looks like someone called the cops to break up our party :) B)

thanks Lioryte

Nah, they want to talk to Lioryte about contributing to their "WMPoweruser" branded ROMs. Doesn't sound all that enticing to me, slapping someone else's name on your work for no compensation. Besides, everyone with an Omnia already knows Modaco is the place to get cooked ROMs.

Can't wait for feedback on these new builds. I'm probably going to have time to flash this weekend, and I'm hoping there's a consensus on which is fastest/most stable by then.

Guest event121
Nah, they want to talk to Lioryte about contributing to their "WMPoweruser" branded ROMs. Doesn't sound all that enticing to me, slapping someone else's name on your work for no compensation. Besides, everyone with an Omnia already knows Modaco is the place to get cooked ROMs.

Can't wait for feedback on these new builds. I'm probably going to have time to flash this weekend, and I'm hoping there's a consensus on which is fastest/most stable by then.

i think he was referring to the fact that all of modaco was down for a few hours last night. ie the cops were called in to take down the site for all these leaked roms everyone is cooking and flashing with.

still haven't seen much more on xda other than a few more people agreeing on 24001 being the fastest yet oldest build date. there are a few people chiming in throughout the internetz that 23519 is their flash of choice, but I can't find any other reason besides they swear by COM5. poor kids don't know what they're missing.

i got all day to flash and test. so it'll be a nice day.

Guest lioryte

Post 1 updated with 28223, and images.

As you can see from the images, I added a new lockscreen to 28223 TellMe build. I'll post a cab soon. This new lockscreen was originated as non WQVGA, but with the combined efforts of Zanix and myself, (with me doing maybe 5% of the work and Zanix doing the rest :)) it is now ported. Hugh thanks for this it would have taken me X5 longer to finish this.

I'll now start to work on getting more info on the new builds. I'll post a release note later on

Guest lioryte
which cab is it that automatical locks the phone during a phonecall?

Cleverly hidden in post 2 as phone/dialer lock section :)

Try smart lock or auto call locker

Guest lioryte

It was posted before, but WTH :)

23519, newest COM5 build with threaded email. Build date January 14, 2010

28223, newest WMD build with IE enhancements. Build date January 28, 2010

24001, unknown branch. Build date 18.12.2009

25001, unknown branch. Build date January 12, 2010

I'm attaching the build report for all 4. (was done after I build them so keep in mind 28223 is hybrid w/.282005)

Also, a diffmerge files of comparing WMD 28217Vs28223 and COM5 23518Vs23519

Build_Reports.zip

Com5_WMDCompare.zip

Guest geekboy2005
It was posted before, but WTH :)

23519, newest COM5 build with threaded email. Build date January 14, 2010

28223, newest WMD build with IE enhancements. Build date January 28, 2010

24001, unknown branch. Build date 18.12.2009

25001, unknown branch. Build date January 12, 2010

I'm attaching the build report for all 4. (was done after I build them so keep in mind 28223 is hybrid w/.282005)

Also, a diffmerge files of comparing WMD 28217Vs28223 and COM5 23518Vs23519

noticed little or no difference in 23519

strange happenings in 25001 installs seemed not to stay active had to reinstall opera to use it over and over after soft reset

currently on 24001 and must say its super fast and so far so good no problems running 2hrs

getting 28223 and will try soon as i can or i need a fix (flash) lol B) :D

Guest arirang
noticed little or no difference in 23519

strange happenings in 25001 installs seemed not to stay active had to reinstall opera to use it over and over after soft reset

currently on 24001 and must say its super fast and so far so good no problems running 2hrs

getting 28223 and will try soon as i can or i need a fix (flash) lol :) B)

i'm a fan of 282xx branch [consistently stable and responsive, and plays nice with other apps] so very interested to read your observation of 28223.

Guest event121
Post 1 updated with 28223, and images.

As you can see from the images, I added a new lockscreen to 28223 TellMe build. I'll post a cab soon. This new lockscreen was originated as non WQVGA, but with the combined efforts of Zanix and myself, (with me doing maybe 5% of the work and Zanix doing the rest :)) it is now ported. Hugh thanks for this it would have taken me X5 longer to finish this.

I'll now start to work on getting more info on the new builds. I'll post a release note later on

would love to test that new lockscreen on 24001 B)

Guest arirang
running 28223. works fantastic. i love how responsive it is. cant wait to see wuts next

damn, i was afraid of that--i ran 28205 for the longest time, then jumped on 28217 and it's running great too. just when i thought i was out, they PULL me back in!

Edited by arirang

damn, i was afraid of that--i ran 28202 for the longest time, then jumped on 28217 and it's running great too. just when i thought i was out, they PULL me back in!

there's no escape!

still at 28205.5.3.3 (which is running great) now looking to flash 28223 or should i wait for 28223 out of beta status?