[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Folks,

Thanks to nvrmind, we now have a working and tested fix to make Makisu work with the new mortscript. The issue+fix is posted at the first post under known issues.

Hi lioryte,

I really wanted to go with your ROM this time, since its not weighed down with stuff that others cook in that I wouldn't choose my self. I think you have the right idea, esp. now that there's so much free memory to play with.... Keep up the great work.

FYI - I tried to install the TitaniumWeather cab from your first post to the latest 23609 ROM and couldn't get the icons to work. All red Xs. I also tried installing one of Showaco's Icon packs to fix it and that didn't help. Also tried chaning the Icon registry value per another forum but no go there either... Is there a secret to making this work? Known issue with latest 6.5 builds?? Figured I'd post here -- someone has probably tried it already and can maybe give me a pointer....

Regards.

Hi lioryte,

I really wanted to go with your ROM this time, since its not weighed down with stuff that others cook in that I wouldn't choose my self. I think you have the right idea, esp. now that there's so much free memory to play with.... Keep up the great work.

FYI - I tried to install the TitaniumWeather cab from your first post to the latest 23609 ROM and couldn't get the icons to work. All red Xs. I also tried installing one of Showaco's Icon packs to fix it and that didn't help. Also tried chaning the Icon registry value per another forum but no go there either... Is there a secret to making this work? Known issue with latest 6.5 builds?? Figured I'd post here -- someone has probably tried it already and can maybe give me a pointer....

Regards.

You need to copy the attached *.txt file, rename it to *.mscr and copy it to the TitaniumWeather folder to replace the one that came with the CAB

TitaniumWeather.txt

I have a new problem. Using your 23609 ROM and Spam alert ver 2, it seems to install okay but, when I press the green button, I get the original dialer. If I close this dialer, the Spam alert dialer is below. If a call comes in, I get two sets of Answer/Ignore buttons and none work. The call is disconnected.

This worked on your previous ROMs. Is the fix as simply as disabling the SMDialer and, if yes, how do I do that?

Another weird problem. IE is missing some buttons on the bottom bar. Seems like some other programs had similar problem.

Thanks for the help.

Edited by mike6

Hi lioryte,

Regards.

No issues, go to titaniumweather menu change your zip, than go to display and change to liorytesamurize and you'll be all set

You need to copy the attached *.txt file, rename it to *.mscr and copy it to the TitaniumWeather folder to replace the one that came with the CAB

No the cab file is all ready to go I wouldn't post a file that isn't working

does anyone have a fully functional version of Touch Player which works with lioryte's roms? The one i'm using has non working volume control...

also, if anyone managed to port Touch Player from Omnia 2 i8000 to our resolution - please post the cab.

Thanks

does anyone have a fully functional version of Touch Player which works with lioryte's roms? The one i'm using has non working volume control...

also, if anyone managed to port Touch Player from Omnia 2 i8000 to our resolution - please post the cab.

Thanks

found one, seems to work well: http://d05.easy-share.com/file_contents/fi...a2yw/cont_id/35

this bad boy even plays sound from videos in the background, which other versions i tried refuse to do

Thanks for your work lioryte.

Using version of 23414 V3, few minor issues.

On Sounds & Notifications there is no ring tone and can't OK out with the soft button or with OK/Close assigned to physical button

(keyboard pops out pressing any OK button), used the End key to close. This also happens on phone settings.

When I try to turn off the phone, it just restarts again. Pull off the battery and the first time turn off OK, but started to just restart

again after the second and third attempt.

Really want to try your ROM, will appreciate any help. Thanks.

Guest pillagingjack

I hate to sound like a broken record, but has any one gotten kinetic scrolling to work properly without the delay? I have tried tons of different reg settings and everything, but nothing seems to get it to work the way it does in other roms. On the flipside, Lyorite, these roms are fantastic. We have been spoiled here with great cooks and great minds, and I do like they way you go base and then you did the leg work to offer the cabs of programs most people use. Your roms are quick, snappy, visually appealing. My only qualm is the kinetic scrolling. Do you have any suggestions?

Nate

Thanks for your work lioryte.

Using version of 23414 V3, few minor issues.

On Sounds & Notifications there is no ring tone and can't OK out with the soft button or with OK/Close assigned to physical button

(keyboard pops out pressing any OK button), used the End key to close. This also happens on phone settings.

When I try to turn off the phone, it just restarts again. Pull off the battery and the first time turn off OK, but started to just restart

again after the second and third attempt.

Really want to try your ROM, will appreciate any help. Thanks.

Sounds and notifications has been addressed before, after a hard reset or after the phone boots up first the default WM dial is there try to call yourself. There are no/very few ringtones, use your own make a folder in my storage/my ringtones and you are set

Buttons are working for me. OK on phone settings is a known build issue I set my OK to the camera button and it works just fine.

Why are you turning off your phone? I didn't run into this issue but I'm not turning off my phone? ever :)

I hate to sound like a broken record, but has any one gotten kinetic scrolling to work properly without the delay? I have tried tons of different reg settings and everything, but nothing seems to get it to work the way it does in other roms. On the flipside, Lyorite, these roms are fantastic. We have been spoiled here with great cooks and great minds, and I do like they way you go base and then you did the leg work to offer the cabs of programs most people use. Your roms are quick, snappy, visually appealing. My only qualm is the kinetic scrolling. Do you have any suggestions?

Nate

Nop :) Sorry

Guest pillagingjack
Nop :) Sorry

no biggie. I have a night free tonight, so I am gonna see if I can crack this issue. I love your roms, its just the delayed kinetic scroll kills me. Hopefully I should be able to come up with a solution sometime tonight. Time to pull resources....

nate

Thanks for quick reply.

Will transfer ringtones from my old wizard until find something new.

I turn my phone off when running low on battery, to save some charge to make a call if I have to.

Will try Hard reset to fix the issue.

Thanks.

Guest TheDrizzle

Nate

I did notice that when you touch and hold on a scrollable area then flick its the "correct" scrolling but if you just flick normally its the old "crappy" samsung scrolling. It seems like both kinectic engines are running at the same time. To be honest, I've moved onto a new rom as I could not live without the smooth kinetic scrolling, one of the best new features of WM6.5.

Good luck!

Sound and Phone Settings problem solved after assigning a ringtone.

After Hard reset the first time phone turn off OK, then back to restarting when try to turn off.

Please, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sound and Phone Settings problem solved after assigning a ringtone.

After Hard reset the first time phone turn off OK, then back to restarting when try to turn off.

Please, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ditto with restarting phone, I haven't been able to figure out what's causing it though. It may be a problem with this build though :)

So when turned off the phone auto-restart? is this an ongoing issue? is this happening all the time? Did you try long/short press on pwr button?

Thanks for answer.

Long press on power button, enough to start shut down animation. A few seconds after it is off, starting up again.

After my third hard reset, looks like now it is OK. Have turn off the phone 4 times in a row and stays off.

Now to install sashimi and setup the phone.

Thanks.

Mine shuts off OK. But than again I also have NO issues with the scrolling. However I will look into it sometimes over the W/E.

I am now workin' on a a new release so if I can figure it out I'll add it to the release