[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest Amtrak23
You're not alone with this problem. My wife's phone has also been having the same problem for a couple of months now, and her phone has never been upgraded. The touch screen just doesn't work on the side of the screen anymore.

Also, getting a little buzz during phone calls. Wasn't there prior to update, nor when I rolled back to original Verizon rom. Anyone else experiencing this?

Guest lioryte
Also, getting a little buzz during phone calls. Wasn't there prior to update, nor when I rolled back to original Verizon rom. Anyone else experiencing this?

Phone calls quality has nothing to do with any custom ROM- We (chefs) only play with the PDA part. Call *228 after flashing to update your phone. I experience a buzz during phone calls but in my case rolling back won't help me (Guinness might have something to do with it :angry:)

Yea I know I forgot to add/cook the dll. to 23670, the end data was never an option for the i910. It's in 23128 though. I can't .cab it now but try the data disconnect on post 2 if you're not up for an update

Hah, I didn't read your first post closely enough. I didn't realize that clicking the screenshot would download the most current version. I re-flashed with 23128 and everything is working smoothly again, and I can terminate data connections by holding the end key.

Very very stable and fast. Thanks!

Guest Massoger
You're not alone with this problem. My wife's phone has also been having the same problem for a couple of months now, and her phone has never been upgraded. The touch screen just doesn't work on the side of the screen anymore.

It's an issue with the touch screen itself. I've had mine replaced once already and the new one started doing it only about 2 months in. I'll need to get it replaced AGAIN! If it's still under warranty (1 year) they should replace it for free....or if you have the insurance on it, they may charge you the deductible.

Guest The Eleven

I think I may have a problem with 23128 and outlook. When I respond to an email, it doesnt fill in the address of the original sender. Am I alone? Thanks.

Guest lioryte
I think I may have a problem with 23128 and outlook. When I respond to an email, it doesnt fill in the address of the original sender. Am I alone? Thanks.

It's been like that with some of the new builds, same for sms/mms when you hit reply its not generating the sender address. I'll see if I can find a fix, maybe yes maybe not- Price of living on the WM edge :angry:

Guest Sfboy

lioryte, I just wanted to thank you for all your work and time spent for the benefit of the WM community. I really like your ROMs and would like to check the latest one out.

So here's a question: what's the difference between 23670 and 23128?

Thanks a lot again! :angry:

Guest lioryte
lioryte, I just wanted to thank you for all your work and time spent for the benefit of the WM community. I really like your ROMs and would like to check the latest one out.

So here's a question: what's the difference between 23670 and 23128?

Thanks a lot again! :angry:

As a rule, no change other than the builds. I didn't cook for a while so I don't have the enough database to run any comparisons between each branch. Build 236XX is a LG branch and was working fine for me, build 23128 is the newest one of 'em all, this one is another branch, maybe HTC?

However, since 23670 was the first DC22 ROM I published it's missing some minor things that I forgot to cook in. 23128 is very close (if not there) to my CF03 standards and has more tweaks cooked into. I run with 23128

Guest lioryte
Attention all XDA_UC users

As you all know I never inserted it into my ROMs. There was a mortscript based .cab that didn't work as should.

Now I've found a very interesting thread, a c based xda_UC .cab file, looks like it's working pretty close and has more features than the old XDA_UC.

Try it out at the developer's site- if it's working as it should than I'll add it to the first post, I like it since just like Sashimi it's a .cab file no need to cook it in :angry:

HERE is the thread, plz read before installing

BTW did ANYONE tried it? I had a lot of requests for XDA_UC back at the time...

Guest iandy1
BTW did ANYONE tried it? I had a lot of requests for XDA_UC back at the time...

Will check it out, but will be hard to make me change from sashimi.

Can't remember who made me a sashimi user.... :angry:

23128 working great so far. Fast, stable as always.

Thanks Lioryte.

Edited by iandy1

Guest marioval
Lemmie see if I can change some settings...

Hey Lioryte, back to the Bing issue... So the old version 4 that I have been using for months no longer works. I get a popup that my device is not supported and I need to access the bing website using my mobile browser. What the he11 Micro$oft?? Anyway thank goodness you made a cab of version 5 that works because I can still use that but because of the limitations I mentioned before I think I'll probably stop using Bing altogether. I know you are a busy guy but what are the odds of you modifying the cab for the old version 4 so that it still works on the i910? And also making additional changes so that v4 and v5 can both be installed at the same time? A lot to ask I know..... The version I have is called BingWM6-49_9171. I can provide that cab if you need it. Thanks.

Guest mosburn111

23128 was my first ROM flash and WOW, what a difference! This is a seriously fast ROM. Thanks Lioryte! (I'm running the 23128_V1 downloaded on 14 Jul 10)

The only issue I've found is with text messages: When selecting the "Send text message" option from the contacts list, the text message program pops up, but the "To:" field is blank. Also, when I try to "Add Recipient" from the options menu, the same problem occurs (the contacts list pops up and I can choose a contact to add, but the "To:" field never populates.) I have to manually type in the phone number of the person I want to send the text to. The "To:" field populates correctly when relying to an already recieved text message though. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks for all the hard work. This seriously gave my Omnia a new lease on life.

Guest mandrewthebarbarian
23128 was my first ROM flash and WOW, what a difference! This is a seriously fast ROM. Thanks Lioryte! (I'm running the 23128_V1 downloaded on 14 Jul 10)

The only issue I've found is with text messages: When selecting the "Send text message" option from the contacts list, the text message program pops up, but the "To:" field is blank. Also, when I try to "Add Recipient" from the options menu, the same problem occurs (the contacts list pops up and I can choose a contact to add, but the "To:" field never populates.) I have to manually type in the phone number of the person I want to send the text to. The "To:" field populates correctly when relying to an already recieved text message though. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks for all the hard work. This seriously gave my Omnia a new lease on life.

I have the same issue. Also running 23128.

Guest pbajr
It's been like that with some of the new builds, same for sms/mms when you hit reply its not generating the sender address. I'll see if I can find a fix, maybe yes maybe not- Price of living on the WM edge :angry:

Since this is an important feature for me, what would the most recent solid build be that does not have this issue?

Guest lioryte
I have the same issue. Also running 23128.

:D

Same here. 23128.

;)

Since this is an important feature for me, what would the most recent solid build be that does not have this issue?

:angry: I'll upload the latest COM5 which is 23569 and check it out later on

Same here, in 23128

+ also noticing that my call log is not logging any sent / received / missed calls.

:D

Call log? what call log? Only thing in the ROM is the M$ Call History in dialer which is working fine for me.

Also, folks, I appreciate the feedback. If you read a few post back (recommended) you can see that I've addressed this issue. If you are using my ROM you will have this issue. Idk if there's a fix for it- it is build related? Maybe something is broken that I can fix. I will do my best but please keep in mind I also do other things and a day only has 24hrs... This stuff is time consuming.

Guest Ozric Tentacle

Hey Lioryte,

Just wanted to say I've loved your ROMs the most out of all of them. Missed your updates when you left for a while.

Anyway, this is the end for me. Company is switching me to a DroidX... arrives on Monday.

So long!

--Ozric

Guest tom999
:angry:

Call log? what call log? Only thing in the ROM is the M$ Call History in dialer which is working fine for me.

Also, folks, I appreciate the feedback. If you read a few post back (recommended) you can see that I've addressed this issue. If you are using my ROM you will have this issue. Idk if there's a fix for it- it is build related? Maybe something is broken that I can fix. I will do my best but please keep in mind I also do other things and a day only has 24hrs... This stuff is time consuming.

L

fyi I have the same issue where the M$ call log is missing. It will show the number of missing calls but no log of them. I am using your latest DC22 ROM (like it!) but I believe this was also true of the 1st DC22 Rom.

Thanks.

Guest lioryte
Hey Lioryte,

Just wanted to say I've loved your ROMs the most out of all of them. Missed your updates when you left for a while.

Anyway, this is the end for me. Company is switching me to a DroidX... arrives on Monday.

So long!

--Ozric

Cool, thank you Ozric, have fun with the DX- it might be a while before they root this bad baby. I'll go android towards the end of the year when the dual core monsters will be out...

Guest lioryte
L

fyi I have the same issue where the M$ call log is missing. It will show the number of missing calls but no log of them. I am using your latest DC22 ROM (like it!) but I believe this was also true of the 1st DC22 Rom.

Thanks.

Hi Tom

Not sure I follow you guys, what do you mean the call log is missing? Where? My call history is working fine, it's at the phone section (dialer). I must be missing something :angry:

screen01ta.jpgscreen02o.jpg

Guest rubadub234
Cool, thank you Ozric, have fun with the DX- it might be a while before they root this bad baby. I'll go android towards the end of the year when the dual core monsters will be out...

Hey Lioryte, I got my X on Thursday- wow this phone is HUGE! I found out I have another upgrade that I can use anytime after Oct, so I might be there with you for dual-core and hopefully LTE

Anyway, thanks for making my (and everyone elses) omnia into a much better phone. I appreciate the time and effort you put into making it all it could be.

Best of luck - Rob

Guest lioryte
hey lyorite where do i have to put my ringtones to get them to show up in my sounds and notifications menu?

My storage> make a folder "My Ringtones" and place them there

Guest lioryte
Hey Lioryte, I got my X on Thursday- wow this phone is HUGE! I found out I have another upgrade that I can use anytime after Oct, so I might be there with you for dual-core and hopefully LTE

Anyway, thanks for making my (and everyone elses) omnia into a much better phone. I appreciate the time and effort you put into making it all it could be.

Best of luck - Rob

Hey Rob, NP I was glad to do it and I appreciate the help:) and yea it's a big phone, the screen itself is bigger than the i910 lol. I might be joining ya'll sooner than I thought my gps ain't responding (more than the i910 usual that is :angry:)