[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest urphonesux
My storage> make a folder "My Ringtones" and place them there

i did that but nothing happened

then i change the reg key to \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\SoundCategories\Ring\Directory\\My Storage\My Ringtones

and now every entry in the menu is doubled up but i still cannot play or choose any ringtone to exit the menu

i also have the issue with no recipient when i reply to txts occasionally

btw im using the base dc22 no office etc.

Edited by urphonesux

Guest Entity
Hi Tom

Not sure I follow you guys, what do you mean the call log is missing? Where? My call history is working fine, it's at the phone section (dialer). I must be missing something :angry:

screen01ta.jpgscreen02o.jpg

Same screens:

screen01jw.png Direct to stored contacts - no calls allthough many have been made

&

screen02z.png

Where calls should be logged is blank - though many calls have been made.

Also (this may be due to the default windows dialer) but I can no longer access diag mode (manual programming) using ## codes. This could be useful in the case of a failed OTA.

Edited by Entity

Guest lioryte
Same screens:

Direct to stored contacts - no calls allthough many have been made

Also (this may be due to the default windows dialer) but I can no longer access diag mode (manual programming) using ## codes. This could be useful in the case of a failed OTA.

Which ROM are you using? I never had this issue. Please make sure you have DC22, re-flash and dial *228 to program your phone. I have no clue as to why this is happening to you

Guest lioryte
i did that but nothing happened

then i change the reg key to \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\SoundCategories\Ring\Directory\\My Storage\My Ringtones

and now every entry in the menu is doubled up but i still cannot play or choose any ringtone to exit the menu

i also have the issue with no recipient when i reply to txts occasionally

btw im using the base dc22 no office etc.

This is strange I've had this problem with earlier builds where you couldn't do anything in the sett>personal>phone sounds screen, it wasn't working.

leave the My Ringtones folder in My Storage and flash again, I'm running the same version and don't have this issue

Guest urphonesux
This is strange I've had this problem with earlier builds where you couldn't do anything in the sett>personal>phone sounds screen, it wasn't working.

leave the My Ringtones folder in My Storage and flash again, I'm running the same version and don't have this issue

okay about to flash now

Guest tom999
Same screens:

screen01jw.png Direct to stored contacts - no calls allthough many have been made

&

screen02z.png

My call history is always blank just like the one shown in post 1755. The previous DC22 ROM did this also.

More info on the text issue - why you reply to a new text from the home screen notification the To field is empty. When you reply to a new text from the text inbox the To field is correctly filled in.

liorite - sorry to point out issues, I know this is just something you make for fun. Thanks for your efforts! tom

Guest lioryte
My call history is always blank just like the one shown in post 1755. The previous DC22 ROM did this also.

More info on the text issue - why you reply to a new text from the home screen notification the To field is empty. When you reply to a new text from the text inbox the To field is correctly filled in.

liorite - sorry to point out issues, I know this is just something you make for fun. Thanks for your efforts! tom

OK Thank. I don't know what's causing the call history issue as I've never had it and never heard of it before the last release and if you look down at the history of ROM's and # of ppl I guess it should have been brought up before. I don't know why it happens, try a SR, HR and dial *228. If it still there download the ROM again and re-flash.

If it still there after a new download+flash please PM me

Everyone

As for the to issue in emails/sms/mms, it's a known issue, I know about it and there is nothing I can do it's a build issue. All future questions will be ignored. This is the latest BETA leak take it as is or learn to cook your own.

As

Edited by lioryte

Guest MaverikGT

I used to have the issue with the call history not showing up also. I've noticed that if you simply copy the pim.vol file, for some reason it doesn't log your calls. So, I used PPCPimBackup to backup my contacts and then restore after I flashed and my call history is now working properly. Hope this helps.

Lioryte, your ROM is superb! Brought my Omnia back to life. Well, that and a new Digitizer. Thanks!

Guest Chemit5
Cool, thank you Ozric, have fun with the DX- it might be a while before they root this bad baby. I'll go android towards the end of the year when the dual core monsters will be out...

Personally, I'm not just waiting for the dual core monsters, but Verizon should be rolling out their 4G (LTE) around November (15th according to possible rumor), with all new 4G phones on Black Friday. IMHO, everyone with a DX won't be as excited come Christmas. Feel free to Goggle "Verizon", "LTE" and "Black Friday", you'll find lots of speculation.

I found some basic phone skins over at xda-developers.com in their Themes section, so don't worry about building one. I'm keeping your blue theme out of respect for the time you have invested. Other Newbies, it is also a great resource for questions if you haven't spent time looking through their forum.

Lioryte, you have saved my phone and given a chance to make it through these last 4 or 5 months. Thank you! Is there anyway I could buy you a beer / cookie / whatever for your time. I really appreciate your effort working on the DC22 Base. Thanks!

Guest lioryte
I used to have the issue with the call history not showing up also. I've noticed that if you simply copy the pim.vol file, for some reason it doesn't log your calls. So, I used PPCPimBackup to backup my contacts and then restore after I flashed and my call history is now working properly. Hope this helps.

Lioryte, your ROM is superb! Brought my Omnia back to life. Well, that and a new Digitizer. Thanks!

NP glad u like it.

Yea, lots of new ppl here so lemmie emphasize the fact- when flashing (to any new ROM), don't use any restoring program- as it will cause issues with the ROM. Use XDA_UC or Sashimi

Guest tom999
NP glad u like it.

Yea, lots of new ppl here so lemmie emphasize the fact- when flashing (to any new ROM), don't use any restoring program- as it will cause issues with the ROM. Use XDA_UC or Sashimi

So I reflashed last night. Still learning some of the fine points of Sashimi but did NOT use my Rescoe restore for contacts, as I usually had done, and now the call history WORKS. Thanks for the tip above I would not have known of that conflict.

All good!

Guest lioryte
So I reflashed last night. Still learning some of the fine points of Sashimi but did NOT use my Rescoe restore for contacts, as I usually had done, and now the call history WORKS. Thanks for the tip above I would not have known of that conflict.

All good!

Best solution for restoring your contacts while flashing is Microsoft myphone or port 'em to any email account and sync after. I use Sashimi and my email/ sync settings are /makisu and so after flashing my phone+settings+contacts are 100% within 5 min and without me ever touching the phone

Guest lioryte

PLZ PM me I need testers for a SMS/MMS/EMAIL response + A possible GPS (Maybe) Fix I cooked in urphonesux's GPS fix I'm testing it now, IDK the impact on battery life (I'm still testing)

nvm

Edited by lioryte

Guest tmar23
PLZ PM me I need testers for a SMS/MMS/EMAIL response + A possible GPS (Maybe) Fix I cooked in urphonesux's GPS fix I'm testing it now, IDK the impact on battery life (I'm still testing)

nvm

Made the move to droid X today. Awesome phone. Night and day from the omnia. Omnia was definitely made better by all the chefs here, so thanks for all your help. Hope to see you on the other side.

Guest urphonesux

i just flashed back determined to get the ringtones working and at the end of it all i got them working again by just dropping my ringers directly into the windows folder

Guest urphonesux

couldnt get a gps lock at first

had to go in and turn location on

ran wmm wallpaper map but told it to use cell id

wallpaper came up saying i was in Kha Luang?

restarted phone and got past the gps on warning

open gps mod now and i have a 3d fix on 4 out of 4 satellites

go back to wmm wallpaper map

tell it to use gps and turn it on

instant lock

tell it to change my wallpaper again

it shows my exact location on my today screen now

thanks for this rom lyorite, i fell in love with the sans animation when i found it and when i left i couldnt find anything else like it.

Im just glad i was able to sort out the ringtone issue

If you do try it again, try to do it in the exact same order as i did and see what happens. Now im thinking that it doesnt really take until you have already gotten past the gps on warning on the second bootup

Guest lioryte
lyorite do you know of any cab that we can run to make our calendar plugin do this when its not in focus?or can you make one?

attachment.php?attachmentid=175141&d=1239444796

...I take the time to MAKE a new .gif file for every release, I took the time to post what is in the ROM, what was tweaked, etc.

why don't you, no disrespect at all, RTFN? this titanium tweak is in my release. :( Please read and please wait until the .gif is done to see what is in. Going forward, As for your next question, Google is your friend.

In ROM:

* Contact, IE, Calendar, Alarm, MS Calc, WMP, Tasks, Notes, FileExplorer+Ext, TaskMgr, InternetSharing, Camera, Messaging, Search, Obex, TextRetry, IM Selector, Modified CAppointments and CClock, WM Dialer Skin, 3 new unique themes Lioryte Black Leaf, Gargoyle and Green]

23128v1.gif

Guest urphonesux
...I take the time to MAKE a new .gif file for every release, I took the time to post what is in the ROM, what was tweaked, etc.

why don't you, no disrespect at all, RTFN? this titanium tweak is in my release. :( Please read and please wait until the .gif is done to see what is in. Going forward, As for your next question, Google is your friend.

such a angry little man but thank you for your work just the same

*sorry i see now that on my phone it only works in landscape and not in portrait mode

Edited by urphonesux

Guest The Eleven

Lioryte,

Love your work. You'll never be all things to all people. You ARE the best chef working on the Omnia platform right now (IMHO). Keep up the great work. 11

Guest rblaine

Hi lioryte,

Thanks for all your great work. I noticed that it is not as easy to scroll email as before. I was wondering if you might have time to make a com5 version for DC22? I thought that was smoother and the conversation viewwas really nice.

Guest urphonesux

the 1 ringtone i put in windows folder is no longer working

phone stuck on vibrate

same issue on 24611

23551 is the same

Edited by urphonesux

Guest bluematrix64

Does anyone have any suggestions on the screen lock while in a call. I have fat @$$ chipmunk cheeks that always press buttons during a call. I tried the auto locker and way to sofisticated settings for me to figure out....

Suggestions anyone... The stock one worked great in 6.1... not that I'm going back anytime soon... :(