[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest ibrubeer
HELP. I just upgraded to 23130 w/ Office and Tellme. For some reason I've lost my data connection. I remember this happenning many moons ago, but I can't remember the fix. It is asking for my User Name, Password and Domain. I'm on Verizon. I think one of them is the last four digits of my number, but again, I can't remember. Anybody???

I just looked on my Verizon phone, and those fields are all blank on my phone. Are you dialing #777 for the data connection?

Guest The Eleven
I just looked on my Verizon phone, and those fields are all blank on my phone. Are you dialing #777 for the data connection?

Yes, at least I think so. I did a search and the Username is supposed to be my 10 digit [email protected] and the Password is supposed to be VZW. The domain is supposed to be left blank. I tried this and still nothing. BTW, I am receiving emails through my exchange server. Wouldn;t this imply that the connection is working???

Guest lioryte
Great!

Will try at least one tonight/today.

Thanks lioryte.

NP hope you like 'em

Wow! Thanks, Lioryte! Which one is your favorite?... I would like to try one, but I'm no flashaholic. Still using your 23670_TellMe_VM_Office_V1.7z and all is still good.

All builds are good, none gave me issues. I really got no favorite I'm already on a new build trying to import a cool Chinese theme so now the phone is half english half squares :D

HELP. I just upgraded to 23130 w/ Office and Tellme. For some reason I've lost my data connection. I remember this happenning many moons ago, but I can't remember the fix. It is asking for my User Name, Password and Domain. I'm on Verizon. I think one of them is the last four digits of my number, but again, I can't remember. Anybody???

Data connection Error/ Issue:

[email protected] for the username and "vzw" as the password for the #777 data connection.\

However, just soft/hard reset next time

Now it seems to work just fine. Huh? Thanks for your input Ibrubeer. Now I think I'll go have one!

Glad it's workin'. Great Idea on the beer I started at 10 AM today (anniversary :D)

Guest ibrubeer
Also, any feedback on the WM 6.5 ROM?

Flashed to 23130 w/Office, TellMe+ Voice yesterday. So far, I really like it. It is a LOT better than 23569 that I was using before. 23569 was terrible in terms of touch screen response. It was sluggish, and I had to push a LOT to even get it to register. I haven't played with 23130 too much, but so far it seems quick and responsive to touch. Good job!

Guest lioryte
Couple of beers on your way.

Thanks for your hard work.

Thanks for the beer!

Could be your best work yet! Very nice so far.

Thanks you sir

Flashed to 23130 w/Office, TellMe+ Voice yesterday. So far, I really like it. It is a LOT better than 23569 that I was using before. 23569 was terrible in terms of touch screen response. It was sluggish, and I had to push a LOT to even get it to register. I haven't played with 23130 too much, but so far it seems quick and responsive to touch. Good job!

Good to know- thanx for the feedback! I like your sig hehe. There are new builds now coming out every day but no major news, last one i'm running now is 23133 running good so far if I have time I'll update it tonight

Edited by lioryte

hi, i'm new here. have flashed many htc devices, but never the i910.

can i just confirm. (because there's so many different ones - i thought 25024 would be the latest but reading the last posts, 23130 is the newest. also, there's the seperate WM6.5 rom inbetween the CF03 and DC22)

so, sorry to be a noob, but i want to make it's right - you've probably had this a thousand times

1. Install the Samsung USB Driver and restart your computer.

2. Download UMDL

3. Download the DC22.img

4. Run the sync program, go to settings and uncheck the sync via USB option.

etc etc

follow the guide to the letter and i'm upgraded to DC22.

then the zip file unzipped will hopefully turn out to be a bin file, follow steps and i've flashed the latest (23130 rom - i think this is the latest) rom.

that's it, i'm unpgraded to WM6.5 Lioryte latest rom, right? - i don't need cid unlock the device or anything?

is the WM6.5 rom there just for flashing the original - would you recommend this prior to flashing custom rom?

also, can i just confirm that gps - whatever the lock was before - is now free to use tomtom/igo/google maps etc

many thanks

Edited by reg66

Guest ibrubeer

can i just confirm. (because there's so many different ones - i thought 25024 would be the latest but reading the last posts, 23130 is the newest. also, there's the seperate WM6.5 rom inbetween the CF03 and DC22)

so, sorry to be a noob, but i want to make it's right - you've probably had this a thousand times

2. Download UMDL

3. Download the DC22.img

etc etc

then the zip file unzipped will hopefully turn out to be a bin file, follow steps and i've flashed the latest (23130 rom - i think this is the latest) rom.

that's it, i'm unpgraded to WM6.5 Lioryte latest rom, right? - i don't need cid unlock the device or anything?

is the WM6.5 rom there just for flashing the original - would you recommend this prior to flashing custom rom?

also, can i just confirm that gps - whatever the lock was before - is now free to use tomtom/igo/google maps etc

many thanks

I'm not an expert, so I'll only address some of your questions. If you go to the very first post in this topic, you can shed some light on the numbering of the roms towards the bottom of the post. Look for "What is the difference between the new builds? (Credit to joolay)". The latest build, may not be the highest number (23130 is later than 23569). They are all like parallel paths.

CF03 was when the GPS was unlocked by Verizon. DC22 is an update and it has the unlocked GPS too. Go to this post for a little more guidance on flashing a custom rom, and turning the GPS on: http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...m-verizon-i910/

I'll defer to someone with a little more knowledge on your other questions. Have fun!

Guest ibrubeer
... I like your sig hehe. ...

Just paying tribute to the master. Thanks for spending all of this time putting out great roms, and answering questions on this forum. I know we all have lives...

I'm not an expert, so I'll only address some of your questions. If you go to the very first post in this topic, you can shed some light on the numbering of the roms towards the bottom of the post. Look for "What is the difference between the new builds? (Credit to joolay)". The latest build, may not be the highest number (23130 is later than 23569). They are all like parallel paths.

CF03 was when the GPS was unlocked by Verizon. DC22 is an update and it has the unlocked GPS too. Go to this post for a little more guidance on flashing a custom rom, and turning the GPS on: http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...m-verizon-i910/

I'll defer to someone with a little more knowledge on your other questions. Have fun!

thanks pal

Guest lioryte

2. Download UMDL

3. Download the DC22.img

etc etc

many thanks

Right no cid unlock this is CDMA. Flash to the latest which is always the image file.

GPS is working.

Guest gayflag

Wow, 23130 is alot more touch responsive than that crap 23569 or whatever it was i had to use for the longest time because all i910 chefs have departed to other devices. I can actually scroll through email now! Camera opens faster also. Thank you very much! I just wish xda_UC was included. I guess i'll figure out how to use sashimi, its basically the same thing, no?

Guest lioryte
Wow, 23130 is alot more touch responsive than that crap 23569 or whatever it was i had to use for the longest time because all i910 chefs have departed to other devices. I can actually scroll through email now! Camera opens faster also. Thank you very much! I just wish xda_UC was included. I guess i'll figure out how to use sashimi, its basically the same thing, no?

No prob, glad you like it. I use a modified camera exe. As far as xda_UC, check out THIS little thread, no need to learn Sashimi (but I would encourage you to give it a shot anyhow)

Guest pabhouse

Lioryte just wondering if you have had any chance to work on the media only rom. I love all the work you do and would still love to use my omnia as my media device. Thanks for all your hard work.

Guest utahav8r

Lioryte - can't believe you work on this so much... but THANKS. I can't imagine using the stock phone. Poor people out there that have no idea... :huh:

Anyway, just tried to download the 23130 by clicking on the pic and got this error:

This webpage has a redirect loop.

The webpage at http://www.4shared.com/file/ue30yhXW/Flash...5&nowww=215 has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.

Is this just me on my end, or a problem with the 4shared site and/or file?

Edited by utahav8r

Guest lioryte
Lioryte - can't believe you work on this so much... but THANKS. I can't imagine using the stock phone. Poor people out there that have no idea... :huh:

Anyway, just tried to download the 23130 by clicking on the pic and got this error:

This webpage has a redirect loop.

The webpage at http://www.4shared.com/file/ue30yhXW/Flash...5&nowww=215 has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.

Is this just me on my end, or a problem with the 4shared site and/or file?

Sorry, works on my end, looking at it I got last d/l@14:03 ET