[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest lioryte

Post 1 updated and 23134 is ready for download

I have also included 23133 TellMe version which I have been using for the past few days, has been very stable and is highly recommended in case 23134 has issues (so far so good though)

Release notes:

Build

* Brand new AKU 5309 or WM 6.5.3.09, dated to Aug 5, 2010

* No noticeable changes from 23133 AKU 5308,

* Still no WMP control integration with lock screen

* Still soft OK button won't work in settings>personal>phone>Services. Make sure to map OK to a hard button.

* Seems faster than 23133

ROM

* Added a beta app that I translated and ported from DFT, this *SHOULD* allow for overclocking+adjusting the CPU at 300/520/524 MHZ. Note that last time I tried overclocking my phone's battery lasted almost 3 hrs so in case this works be prepared with another battery/charger.

* More tweaks for faster experience.

Attached are the system report and DiffMerge between 23133/23134.

Please provide feedback on the CPU overclocking app

23134info.zip

Guest lioryte
Lioryte just wondering if you have had any chance to work on the media only rom. I love all the work you do and would still love to use my omnia as my media device. Thanks for all your hard work.

No not yet ;) ...Been working on somethin' else...translating a Chinese theme I got from DFT :huh: ...Sorry

Guest ibrubeer

Last week I flashed to 23130, which I agree is WAY better/faster/more responsive than the 23569 that I was using briefly before. I am still having the same problem with web pages not scrolling well with the finger in landscape mode. Is anybody else having this problem? So far, I have only tried it in Internet Explorer. Could you check whatever rom you're using now Lioryte and see if it is behaving well? Quite annoying... Works in portrait, but keeps snapping back to upper left corner of the page in landscape.

Guest lioryte
Last week I flashed to 23130, which I agree is WAY better/faster/more responsive than the 23569 that I was using briefly before. I am still having the same problem with web pages not scrolling well with the finger in landscape mode. Is anybody else having this problem? So far, I have only tried it in Internet Explorer. Could you check whatever rom you're using now Lioryte and see if it is behaving well? Quite annoying... Works in portrait, but keeps snapping back to upper left corner of the page in landscape.

No I don't have this problem using 23134- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8P6VpwVkgg:huh: You prob. know it but plz make sure you don't port over some old backup of sort.

Guest betachristopher

It seems that ever since DC22 came out, my battery life is failing quickly. Anyone else notice this? Yesterday I had fully charged it, then talked on the phone for no more than 15 minutes, and my battery was completely drained. I assume it's not DC22 itself, just my battery getting tired.

Guest utahav8r

Using 23134+TellMe and tried dumping ringtones back into My Storage->My Ringtones and changing registry to that location, but it will only recognize .wav files, not the .mp3's in there.

Any advice on this one?

So far, liking the speed of this version. Haven't tried the overclocking yet - need another charger for on the road :huh:

Edited by utahav8r

Guest lioryte
It seems that ever since DC22 came out, my battery life is failing quickly. Anyone else notice this? Yesterday I had fully charged it, then talked on the phone for no more than 15 minutes, and my battery was completely drained. I assume it's not DC22 itself, just my battery getting tired.

It depends on so many variables...I don't know why, I could never determine...

231XX builds have been great for me so far but my battery sucked from the very beginning :huh:

Guest ibrubeer
No I don't have this problem using 23134- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8P6VpwVkgg:huh: You prob. know it but plz make sure you don't port over some old backup of sort.

What do you mean by "port over some old backup of sort?" All I do in terms of backup is Myphone for texts, and Outlook for calendar/email stuff. I reinstall all apps freshly. I don't think I am porting anything over. I had this same problem on 23130 AND 23569, though. I will try 23134 when I get a little time to reflash. You are keeping me BUSY!!!

Guest utahav8r

Also trying to figure out the dialer skin on the 23134 version. All the numbers are off center (out of the buttons - to the right). Anything I can do about this?

Guest betachristopher

I just had a moment of weakness and got the Droid 2. I was tired of terrible battery life and the dead areas on my screen that I had to tap really hard to get a response.

I seem to remember some talk about you releasing a very base ROM with no phone or titanium. I'll keep checking here regularly to see when you get around to it. :huh:

Guest lioryte
Using 23134+TellMe and tried dumping ringtones back into My Storage->My Ringtones and changing registry to that location, but it will only recognize .wav files, not the .mp3's in there.

Any advice on this one?

So far, liking the speed of this version. Haven't tried the overclocking yet - need another charger for on the road :huh:

I keep my ringtones (which are mp3) at my storage>my ringtones, I got no prob I go to settings>personal>phone and they are there? as default selection? why would you need to change the reg? WMP will recognizer them btw

What do you mean by "port over some old backup of sort?" All I do in terms of backup is Myphone for texts, and Outlook for calendar/email stuff. I reinstall all apps freshly. I don't think I am porting anything over. I had this same problem on 23130 AND 23569, though. I will try 23134 when I get a little time to reflash. You are keeping me BUSY!!!

LOL so this will be a bad time to tell ya 2 new builds r out today?

IDK why you had this issue, I backup the same way BTW only using m.google not outlook. I did try landscape out and did a lille movie on youtube showing it's working as should. But really, you should try Opera or skyfire I try to avoid IE just every now and than to see what's new

Also trying to figure out the dialer skin on the 23134 version. All the numbers are off center (out of the buttons - to the right). Anything I can do about this?

Sure you can install any wm default dialer theme or any other dialer. Check post 2

I just had a moment of weakness and got the Droid 2. I was tired of terrible battery life and the dead areas on my screen that I had to tap really hard to get a response.

I seem to remember some talk about you releasing a very base ROM with no phone or titanium. I'll keep checking here regularly to see when you get around to it. ;)

Yes it will come (I hope). I am so ready to change the phone! only thing between me and switching is my cheapness :(

Edited by lioryte

Guest jlc0005
I am so ready to change the phone! only thing between me and switching is my cheapness :huh:

I too, am ready for a new phone, but I will wait a while longer. Maybe in December as a Christmas present from me to me. I was waiting for my new every two $100 bonus with VZW, only to find out recently that they had done away with half of that about a year ago... now it's only $50... but with the prices of the new phones, I guess $50 will still more than buy a basic phone, which was the purpose of that program. And it will still help with a new smartphone.

Guest ibrubeer
I keep my ringtones (which are mp3) at my storage>my ringtones, I got no prob I go to settings>personal>phone and they are there? as default selection? why would you need to change the reg? WMP will recognizer them btw

LOL so this will be a bad time to tell ya 2 new builds r out today?

IDK why you had this issue, I backup the same way BTW only using m.google not outlook. I did try landscape out and did a lille movie on youtube showing it's working as should. But really, you should try Opera or skyfire I try to avoid IE just every now and than to see what's new

I keep my ringtones in My Storage/My Documents and they show up fine. Actually, I have them in a couple of places, because I couldn't remember where they were "supposed" to live. But they still show up after flashing, so I know they are in My Storage somewhere!

I saw your video, Lioryte, and it looks like it scrolls fine. Thanks. Not at ALL the behavior that I'm seeing. I used to use Skyfire by default, but not all pages play too well with Skyfire so I switched to Internet Explorer. I DID try Skyfire with this landscape scrolling thing and it wasn't behaving either. I don't think it's an app thing yet.

Guess the solution is to flash to 23134. Maybe if I procrastinate long enough, you'll have a new and improved rom out!

As far as the overclocking things goes, is that an option that you can turn off? I can't afford to be out and about with only about 3 hours of battery life...

Guest lioryte
I keep my ringtones in My Storage/My Documents and they show up fine. Actually, I have them in a couple of places, because I couldn't remember where they were "supposed" to live. But they still show up after flashing, so I know they are in My Storage somewhere!

I saw your video, Lioryte, and it looks like it scrolls fine. Thanks. Not at ALL the behavior that I'm seeing. I used to use Skyfire by default, but not all pages play too well with Skyfire so I switched to Internet Explorer. I DID try Skyfire with this landscape scrolling thing and it wasn't behaving either. I don't think it's an app thing yet.

Guess the solution is to flash to 23134. Maybe if I procrastinate long enough, you'll have a new and improved rom out!

As far as the overclocking things goes, is that an option that you can turn off? I can't afford to be out and about with only about 3 hours of battery life...

Try Opera as well it's not a bad browser

New Builds come out daily but they are old AKU (5308) and so I don't update as much I think I'll hold until something groundbreaking will come out or a new 5309 build will come out.

Overclocking is an option and that's why I was working on porting it- but I'm afraid its not working :huh: Don't know why I'm not a programmer. I think I'll throw it to the wild (i9x0 thread and see maybe someone more knowledgeable can work on it).

Now I have to go and work on 10 in 1 theme

Guest ibrubeer

New Builds come out daily but they are old AKU (5308) and so I don't update as much I think I'll hold until something groundbreaking will come out or a new 5309 build will come out.

Overclocking is an option and that's why I was working on porting it- but I'm afraid its not working :huh: Don't know why I'm not a programmer. I think I'll throw it to the wild (i9x0 thread and see maybe someone more knowledgeable can work on it).

The overclocking is something that the user can turn off though, right? It is an option?

Guest lioryte
The overclocking is something that the user can turn off though, right? It is an option?

It is an option between default, 520 and 600 MHZ. But it doesn't seem to work :huh: So no effect on battery life, but a cool new option at settings with a very cool new OEM feel to show off though (THEY don't need to know its not working)

Guest iandy1

Hi lioryte.

Been running 23134 for 2 days, working very well so far.

Noticed also that the overclocking option is not working.

23134 is harder on the battery, but speed has a cost and my battery is old.

Any teaser screenies of that 10 in 1 theme?

Thanks.

Guest lioryte
Hi lioryte.

23134 is harder on the battery, but speed has a cost and my battery is old.

Any teaser screenies of that 10 in 1 theme?

Thanks.

Not yet, still working on it.

But here are the original DFT images. Its a number of scripts to navigate seamlessly between the themes (sort of like flotanium) If I got it right. Its w7 titanium, neotitanium, a gchris titanium and more...

post-463807-1283133498_thumb.jpg

post-463807-1283133508_thumb.jpg

post-463807-1283133517_thumb.jpg

post-463807-1283133522_thumb.jpg

post-463807-1283133527_thumb.jpg

post-463807-1283133533_thumb.jpg

post-463807-1283133541_thumb.jpg

post-463807-1283133546_thumb.jpg

post-463807-1283133553_thumb.jpg

post-463807-1283133558_thumb.jpg

Edited by lioryte

Guest ibrubeer
Hi lioryte.

23134 is harder on the battery, but speed has a cost and my battery is old...

If the overclocking isn't working, why is it draining the battery faster I wonder? What if you turn off the overclocking (since it isn't working anyway)? Maybe the battery life will be better? I guess I should wait for the battery issue to get resolved/fixed before I flash to 23134? Is it noticeably worse, or just a little?

Edited by ibrubeer

Guest lioryte
If the overclocking isn't working, why is it draining the battery faster I wonder? What if you turn off the overclocking (since it isn't working anyway)? Maybe the battery life will be better? I guess I should wait for the battery issue to get resolved/fixed before I flash to 23134? Is it noticeably worse, or just a little?

I haven't noticed any battery issue with 23134 and it's been as stable as heck.

10 in 1 update:

Very cool so far I didn't get much but its mort based and will give you a list of themes in settings. I like it I'll port it over but this might take a while

Guest lioryte

10 in 1 update

It's a better way of doing the 10 in 1 since this way there's no need to go into settings ;) This won't be limited in the amount of cpr's so ANY titanium theme can be added and installed with ease from the homescreen

Still working on it :huh:

Edit 2:

This will be a new model T rom

Edited by lioryte

Guest iandy1
10 in 1 update

It's a better way of doing the 10 in 1 since this way there's no need to go into settings ;) This won't be limited in the amount of cpr's so ANY titanium theme can be added and installed with ease from the homescreen

Still working on it :huh:

Edit 2:

This will be a new model T rom

Simply Awesome!

Thanks lioryte.

Guest iandy1

O/C is not working.

I just install too many apps (over 95), and my battery is almost 2 years old.

No issues so far with 23134.