[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest Grouper

The ringtones aren't working in 23134. I'm not sure what's going on but there aren't any listed at all after flashing. I really don't care about them and just use the default... how do I fix this?

Guest lioryte
The ringtones aren't working in 23134. I'm not sure what's going on but there aren't any listed at all after flashing. I really don't care about them and just use the default... how do I fix this?

Make a folder in My Storage name it My Ringtones and place all your ringtones there

Guest Extreme Blue

I've installed 23134 and I like it, but I was wondering if all of the bluetooth profiles are in 23134, or is something going on with this ROM? When I connect to my laptop, there are only 3 services shown, serial port, voice gateway, and imaging. I use the FTP regularly to transfer .cab files over, but can't do that now. I've tried pairing again and I've had no luck. Any clues?

Guest lioryte
I've installed 23134 and I like it, but I was wondering if all of the bluetooth profiles are in 23134, or is something going on with this ROM? When I connect to my laptop, there are only 3 services shown, serial port, voice gateway, and imaging. I use the FTP regularly to transfer .cab files over, but can't do that now. I've tried pairing again and I've had no luck. Any clues?

I'm taking BTDUN and Bth_HID out while building. But I've been doing this for a while now. Did it work in previous builds and if so in which one? I think it's a build issue

Guest woodsptw

23134 has the longest battery of any ROM I've used. I've run it pretty vanilla and will add a bluetooth device this weekend and see if there is much difference. It's very fast.

Guest lioryte
23134 has the longest battery of any ROM I've used. I've run it pretty vanilla and will add a bluetooth device this weekend and see if there is much difference. It's very fast.

Glad you like it, 23135 is on its way

Guest lioryte
Glad you like it, 23135 is on its way

Errrr, somethin' wrong with 23135's titanium- comes up fine after flashing but after installment of other plugins it gets messed up... Maybe it's my kitchen maybe it's me maybe it's the special version I got maybe it's the time... Guessing its all combined. One should never try to cook a new ROM while one isn't drunk :P

So no update for today until issue fix

Guest Extreme Blue

I'm pretty sure that it was working in 23129

I'm taking BTDUN and Bth_HID out while building. But I've been doing this for a while now. Did it work in previous builds and if so in which one? I think it's a build issue

Guest Extreme Blue
OK no BT changes were made since than maybe it's a build issue

I flashed a few other ROMs and it seems that something has changed on my laptop that's causing this.

It's weird though. I flashed the latest Verizon update and it showed all the bluetooth services on my laptop.

I don't have another system with bluetooth to check it on. Seems that it's not the build after all though, all the custom ROMs that I tried don't like my laptop anymore.

Guest ibrubeer
Errrr, somethin' wrong with .... One should never try to cook a new ROM while one isn't drunk :P

So no update for today until issue fix

LOL! I have found the same holds true for bowling, shooting pool, dancing... Fairly easy remedy though! I was thinking of flashing to 23134 tonight, but now may have to wait for 23135! Anything worth waiting for that you've noticed so far?

Edited by ibrubeer

Guest ibrubeer

I have been using Adobe_PDF_2.5_Diamond_version.cab as my reader on the phone, and it works the best so far that I've found. Would you like the cab to add to post #2, Lioryte?

Guest lioryte
LOL! I have found the same holds true for bowling, shooting pool, dancing... Fairly easy remedy though! I was thinking of flashing to 23134 tonight, but now may have to wait for 23135! Anything worth waiting for that you've noticed so far?

To add to the list- Getting married.

I think battery life might be better, not sure though.

Why doesn't my signature show up any more? I have "enable signature" checked?

Once a page

I have been using Adobe_PDF_2.5_Diamond_version.cab as my reader on the phone, and it works the best so far that I've found. Would you like the cab to add to post #2, Lioryte?

Sure thing, post it I'll update (as long as it's free not warez)Thanks

Guest ibrubeer
To add to the list- Getting married.

I think battery life might be better, not sure though.

Once a page

Sure thing, post it I'll update (as long as it's free not warez)Thanks

I think the drinking is for AFTER getting married (or maybe that's when you need to get HER drunk!)!

Aha! Once per page is logical. I see now.

The Acrobat is actually Adobe Reader LE, and I don't believe it's warez, but to be completely honest I don't exactly remember where I got it! I believe it is originally from an HTC Diamond, and this is what I have found about it:

The important difference between this version of Adobe Reader for PPC is that it has a reflow feature which makes the use of PDFs on PPC finally useable, i.e., you can see the freaking text without straining, or fingering your device constantly (PDA doesn't care, finger does).

If it turns out to be a "bad" app for Modaco, my apologies! I'm not sure WHAT it is to be honest. I really like how it works, though.

Adobe_PDF_2.5_Diamond_version.cab

Lioryte, Good to see you're still at it.

I'm getting the itch to flash to DC22 / DF14... still reading thru thread. I'm looking to see if better phone & GPS reception.

I'm still at CF03 / CC26 with your 28205.5.3.3 ROM - SOLID!

Looking at Droid X - what do you think of it? I checked other forum and not ("perfectly") rooted yet.

Thanks again for sharing!

Lioryte, Good to see you're still at it.

I'm getting the itch to flash to DC22 / DF14... still reading thru thread. I'm looking to see if better phone & GPS reception.

I'm still at CF03 / CC26 with your 28205.5.3.3 ROM - SOLID!

Looking at Droid X - what do you think of it? I checked other forum and not ("perfectly") rooted yet.

Thanks again for sharing!

Good to see you aace! LTNS :P

I think as far as GPS the phone is at a dead end, our GPS suck nothin' can be done other than keep it on at all time and pray to get a fast lock. As far as call quality it's better with DF14 So I would update.

I think the DX is good, but I'll be waiting for the next gen.

1) Dual processors

2) 4G

3)Front Camera

Haven't decided between WP7 and Android though...

Guest ibrubeer
Good to see you aace! LTNS :P

I think as far as GPS the phone is at a dead end, our GPS suck nothin' can be done other than keep it on at all time and pray to get a fast lock. As far as call quality it's better with DF14 So I would update.

Did I miss something? What is DF14? Did it come out before or after DC22? Is it another Verizon rom?

Did I miss something? What is DF14? Did it come out before or after DC22? Is it another Verizon rom?

Yea there is a new update DF14 modem only though so after an update it's 100% DC22 compatible.

... LTNS ... was "in & out" - lurking here & there @ Droid forums...

GPS and touchscreen alignment - only real issue for me with i910 - still have bring my Garmin nuvi

"As far as call quality it's better with DF14 So I would update." - if that's all for DC22/ D14 - i'll stick with what I have for now - your CF03 ROM still ROCK SOLID.

"I think the DX is good, but I'll be waiting for the next gen.

1) Dual processors (this one - not heard of, i'd been out of touch too long, may need car battery to run)

2) 4G

3)Front Camera"

- funny been watching out for same thing, other than iphone/att.

"Haven't decided between WP7 and Android though..." like wise here... just following your lead bro. :P

Guest ibrubeer
Yea there is a new update DF14 modem only though so after an update it's 100% DC22 compatible.

Aha! Thanks. Maybe I can get to that AND 23134 tomorrow! Are you almost finished with 23135?

Aha! Thanks. Maybe I can get to that AND 23134 tomorrow! Are you almost finished with 23135?

Actually I'm done with 23135 but getting mixed results with sleep of death, might be my phone and battery though. PM me if anyone feels like testing it works fine other than that