[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Qualcom already has dual core processors out there and there are even some slates under production with them i believe.

Rummer has it that some first wave WP7 might have it as well * drooling*

HERE's a link to 23135 TellMe,Voice + Office. (I really don't feel like doing a new .gif so I'll post it here...)

I think the SOD issue was on my end the phone's battery ain't sitting well. So far has been stable with good battery life.

I'll update once IF I get 23136's WQVGA...

Guest imprezza86
HERE's a link to 23135 TellMe,Voice + Office. (I really don't feel like doing a new .gif so I'll post it here...)

I think the SOD issue was on my end the phone's battery ain't sitting well. So far has been stable with good battery life.

downloading it now so I can test it out. Thanks for the hard work as always.

Edited by imprezza86

Downloading...

Thanks Lioryte.

Looks like the speed demon build WMD is here again with 28237. Like 23136 I'm trying to get the native WQVGA I don't want to do a hybrid. WMD were my favorits they were very fast and stable

Guest ibrubeer
Looks like the speed demon build WMD is here again with 28237. Like 23136 I'm trying to get the native WQVGA I don't want to do a hybrid. WMD were my favorits they were very fast and stable

Hate to ask another stupid question, but what is WMD? Windows Mobile Device? Aren't they ALL a WMD?

Hate to ask another stupid question, but what is WMD? Windows Mobile Device? Aren't they ALL a WMD?

It was a branch, like com 3 or com 5. No one knows what it really stands for, weapons of mass destruction? Windows Mobile Device? But it was FAST

Guest ibrubeer
It was a branch, like com 3 or com 5. No one knows what it really stands for, weapons of mass destruction? Windows Mobile Device? But it was FAST

...Like your reply! Thanks!

Guest Kryptonickid
Yea there is a new update DF14 modem only though so after an update it's 100% DC22 compatible.

I just went back to my old omnia... Logged back into the omniarom.com forums, and still haven't figured out what happened in the "divorce"... Regardless... Your work is incredible and it's their loss.

So I'm trying to catch up with the times in regards to the i910. I upgraded to the DC22 update, tried a few roms (Pepkilla, Nils... etc) but have yet to figure out how to install yours (I assume you download a base, then pick either flo, m2d or titanium and your good to go). Now I see this in regards to the DF14 update and assume that you can run a DC22 rom with the DF14 update?

Which brings me to this... What's the latest, greatest and stabilist? I used to use MS3 all the time but have really taken a liking to the M2D roms. Which base would you suggest? Also... I like the original keyboard w/ t9 in it (call me weird); any recommendations? Sorry.... last question... How the HECK do you change the background image in M2D. I tried using the wallpaper button in settings and it doesn't do crap (on a couple of other peoples roms).

I appreciate the help and very thankful that you're around to support this phone still :P

I just went back to my old omnia... Logged back into the omniarom.com forums, and still haven't figured out what happened in the "divorce"... Regardless... Your work is incredible and it's their loss.

So I'm trying to catch up with the times in regards to the i910. I upgraded to the DC22 update, tried a few roms (Pepkilla, Nils... etc) but have yet to figure out how to install yours (I assume you download a base, then pick either flo, m2d or titanium and your good to go). Now I see this in regards to the DF14 update and assume that you can run a DC22 rom with the DF14 update?

Which brings me to this... What's the latest, greatest and stabilist? I used to use MS3 all the time but have really taken a liking to the M2D roms. Which base would you suggest? Also... I like the original keyboard w/ t9 in it (call me weird); any recommendations? Sorry.... last question... How the HECK do you change the background image in M2D. I tried using the wallpaper button in settings and it doesn't do crap (on a couple of other peoples roms).

I appreciate the help and very thankful that you're around to support this phone still :P

Omniarom...the mods were not a fan of my musical taste...NVM :)

How to install my ROM? Same way as the rest, d/l the file, (it'll be 7.zip file) extract and use UMDL (look at post 4 for any additional info and tutorials). I only provide with BASE ROM, the rest can be added using a .cab file, there are a some files in post 2 of this thread.

23135 has been stable for me I had no issues with it, M2d can be added from post 2 using a .cab file (It'll take some time to load). My ROM comes with the original Samsung keyboard (being base ROM) and as far as background image on M2D I really am not sure I am not a fan of skins they are slowing my phone and so I don't use them. Try searching in the main i9x0 forum for an answer

Guest Kryptonickid
Omniarom...the mods were not a fan of my musical taste...NVM :P

How to install my ROM? Same way as the rest, d/l the file, (it'll be 7.zip file) extract and use UMDL (look at post 4 for any additional info and tutorials). I only provide with BASE ROM, the rest can be added using a .cab file, there are a some files in post 2 of this thread.

23135 has been stable for me I had no issues with it, M2d can be added from post 2 using a .cab file (It'll take some time to load). My ROM comes with the original Samsung keyboard (being base ROM) and as far as background image on M2D I really am not sure I am not a fan of skins they are slowing my phone and so I don't use them. Try searching in the main i9x0 forum for an answer

Wasn't looking so much for a skin, just to change the wallpaper... but no biggy.

Thanks for the info and quick resonse... Much appreciated.

Guest Stealth Pope

Hi all,

Two questions, is this ROM compatible with DC 14? I have that now on my phone as my base. Secondly, can anyone install VZ Navigator on the phone after the ROM is flashed. I have found some of the 6.5 ROMS will not allow you to install VZ.

Hi all,

Two questions, is this ROM compatible with DC 14? I have that now on my phone as my base. Secondly, can anyone install VZ Navigator on the phone after the ROM is flashed. I have found some of the 6.5 ROMS will not allow you to install VZ.

im pretty new to this technology too but ive been reading the forums for a few days now and have learned alot. for instance by reading the most recent few pages of this thread you can see where it was discussed that df14 is only a modem update and all dc22 roms will work with the update. take the extra time to research on here. theres a lot of smart people on here that have posted really good instructions and advice.

as far as the 2nd question, im unsure. but from what ive read everyone is using one of the many free gps programs, some of the best ones were posted on the page 1 of this thread with links to download. i personally use googlemaps but its not turn by turn (i think thats what its called).

oh ya since this is my first post id like to say HEY to all you guys and thanks for building this great forum! and special thanks to you lioryte. you hve been the most helpful so far. wish i was patient enough to wait for 23135 but im not so for my 2nd flash i chose your 23134. thanks lioryte and everyone else!

Edited by truckin

Guest ibrubeer
im pretty new to this technology too but ive been reading the forums for a few days now and have learned alot. for instance by reading the most recent few pages of this thread you can see where it was discussed that df14 is only a modem update and all dc22 roms will work with the update. take the extra time to research on here. theres a lot of smart people on here that have posted really good instructions and advice.

as far as the 2nd question, im unsure. but from what ive read everyone is using one of the many free gps programs, some of the best ones were posted on the page 1 of this thread with links to download. i personally use googlemaps but its not turn by turn (i think thats what its called).

oh ya since this is my first post id like to say HEY to all you guys and thanks for building this great forum! and special thanks to you lioryte. you hve been the most helpful so far. wish i was patient enough to wait for 23135 but im not so for my 2nd flash i chose your 23134. thanks lioryte and everyone else!

23135 has a link to download a few posts up in #1933! You can still flash it (unless I'm too late). Try this post: http://www.modaco.com/content-page/292875/...ool/page/1932/#

Bing uses GPS too, and it has turn-by-turn navigation with voice guidance too. It's not too bad, in my limited experience.

Hi all,

1. Like it was mentioned before, this subject has been brought up and the answer is yes. Try using the search button it helps a lot, there's a lot of info in this thread.

2. I'm not so sure weather yes or no. I see no reason why it wouldn't work, but why VZ nav? The entire purpose of a ROM is to unlock the VZ grip on your device. If you feel like paying try Garmin/ iGo. The free Options would be Bing and Google, both with voice recognition but Bing has a turn by turn option. Only downfall of these would be that you'll need to wait until you get a GPS lock, unlike VZ Nav that gets an instant lock. Try 'em out they are in post 2 of this thread

Hi.

Look in post 2 Bing has turn by turn navigation and is blue tooth compatible. It's the best free one out there IMO. Also Welcome!

23135 has a link to download a few posts up in #1933! You can still flash it (unless I'm too late). Try this post: http://www.modaco.com/content-page/292875/...ool/page/1932/#

Bing uses GPS too, and it has turn-by-turn navigation with voice guidance too. It's not too bad, in my limited experience.

Yea Once I upload it it should stay there. I also use Bing and got nothing bad to say about it

Anyone have any issues with 23134 or 23135? I installed 23135 yesterday. It installed with no probs and the base set up ran fine. When I ran Sashimi (using the same setup I used for 23130) I had some conflicts. I could not get back to the "Home" display, it always showed Programs after I opened that. Tried hard reset and also reflash and I ended up with the same issue both times. So I rolled down to 23134, that installed fine and Sashimi reinstall worked fine but no about half of my program icons don't show. The programs all work but a number of them don't have the icons. I can't see a pattern to it. Any ideas/thoughts on this issue?

Thanks. tom

ps. Lioryte if you're reading I bought you a beer or two. Once you switch phones I bet many of us will jump ship too! Thanks.

Anyone have any issues with 23134 or 23135? I installed 23135 yesterday. It installed with no probs and the base set up ran fine. When I ran Sashimi (using the same setup I used for 23130) I had some conflicts. I could not get back to the "Home" display, it always showed Programs after I opened that. Tried hard reset and also reflash and I ended up with the same issue both times. So I rolled down to 23134, that installed fine and Sashimi reinstall worked fine but no about half of my program icons don't show. The programs all work but a number of them don't have the icons. I can't see a pattern to it. Any ideas/thoughts on this issue?

Thanks. tom

ps. Lioryte if you're reading I bought you a beer or two. Once you switch phones I bet many of us will jump ship too! Thanks.

Hi Tom,

First, Thanx!

Second, I am using Sashimi as well and have no Issues. A few questions- check what reg. you have input through Sashimi as they might cause issues

What do u mean you couldn't go back to the HOME display? Was it showing the menu after pressing on it and not showing the today screen? Did this happen only after you've installed Sashimi or did this happen from the start of 23135?

DID anyone else had an issue like that in 23135? I'm working on a plugin maybe I uploaded a version with a corrupted .cpr this will explain the behavior of the today screen not showing up only menu. PLZ feedback I really don't like having a bug in my ROMs

As far as icons not showing- what locations were the install of those half? My storage?

Thanks

Lioryte - I don't think my issues are ROM related. The issues started after I installed Sashimi. I should probably hard reset and watch the Sashimi install carefully to see if something is funny. The icons not showing are those installed to SC, only one SC icon showed up correctly. Will get back later on this. Thanks. tom

Lioryte - I don't think my issues are ROM related. The issues started after I installed Sashimi. I should probably hard reset and watch the Sashimi install carefully to see if something is funny. The icons not showing are those installed to SC, only one SC icon showed up correctly. Will get back later on this. Thanks. tom

Cool, make sure to read the known issues with Sashimi on the first post. (use my modified version if you are not already)

Guest RyanTheTragic13

I'm running 23135 and I haven't had any issues. I had some sleep of death issues with 23134 but I haven't had any since I flashed 23135. Overall, very stable. I do not use sashimi, however.