Storm's ROM - Version 13.1

Guest Rob Storm

I have tried the 25311 and it seemed very slow for whatever reason. Tried 28008 and it worked faster, but the phone went to deep sleep when i put it on lock . I like the roms a lot, used to have bgills and woozer on before. Good job Storm.

Noticed that the pop up menus where in bold on 25311 and not bold on 28008. Just one difference I noticed.

Gonna try 28011 and see how that fares.

What is different in v11 as opposed to v10? Any compatibility issues with s2u2?

Thanks...arniep

p.s. Rob, please see pm I sent. thanks.

I build all ROMS to have the same features.

NOTE - 1st post updated with build 28011 :D

Edited by arniep

I have tried the 25311 and it seemed very slow for whatever reason. Tried 28008 and it worked faster, but the phone went to deep sleep when i put it on lock . I like the roms a lot, used to have bgills and woozer on before. Good job Storm.

Noticed that the pop up menus where in bold on 25311 and not bold on 28008. Just one difference I noticed.

Gonna try 28011 and see how that fares.

Kind of surprised that 23511 was slow :D

Out of all the rom's I've used in for MY capacity 23511 been smooth ,fast no hair balls :(

I usually always start from a clean slate even though its a pain to reload programs I have on my phone storage memory.(not storage disk)

Maybe ya got something hanging on that's causing you hairballs....

;) :D

Guest Rob Storm
Is the Beta timebomb watermark something new? Can it be removed?

1st post updated. I forgot to patch shell32.exe and remove the registry edit. It's done now. Timebomb removed.

:D

Kind of surprised that 23511 was slow :D

Out of all the rom's I've used in for MY capacity 23511 been smooth ,fast no hair balls :(

I usually always start from a clean slate even though its a pain to reload programs I have on my phone storage memory.(not storage disk)

Maybe ya got something hanging on that's causing you hairballs....

;) :D

likewise surprised and i usually hard reset the device before installing a new version. Will give it a try again maybe.

Guest chrisp304
1st post updated. I forgot to patch shell32.exe and remove the registry edit. It's done now. Timebomb removed.

:D

Many thanks, started using your rom's a couple weeks ago. Best out there for my tastes.

Guest geekboy2005
<br />that was quick, thankss, great job on this rom!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

great rom as usual two things no calculator easy fix but resco photo says its demo so it cant set home screen and edits cant be saved pervious versions worked just fine

Guest kylman5000

Thank you for you hard work! This is stable, fast and runs without ANY issues (28011)...

One suggestion I wouldn't mind seeing in the next update, A larger clock when the phone is locked. I mean there's nothing else for the phone to display when it's locked, other than some message notifications!

Thank you for you hard work! This is stable, fast and runs without ANY issues (28011)...

One suggestion I wouldn't mind seeing in the next update, A larger clock when the phone is locked. I mean there's nothing else for the phone to display when it's locked, other than some message notifications!

I have been using a lock screen called "Ahen leo lock screen".

For me its working great.Ive used it on several different roms.

Has good size clock and shows missed calls and text msg

They have a site plus you can find it on XDA site.

:D :(

Guest nmayer79

Anyone know why on the 12 key input when you type the "ghi" key xt9 gives you a "g" instead of "I". Is there a fix for this apart from using different keyboard??

Guest nmayer79
This post is for the Com 5 branch builds. 235xx.

Storm ROM 23511 (Newest Com 5 Build)

Storm ROM 23509

Storm ROM 23506

Storm ROM 23504

Custom incoming caller id isn't working on 23511. Is it supposed to?

Does it matter that i am using spb ms?? also google maps wont work with "my location" or with gps, every time i hit the my location button google closes itself. This happen to anyone else?? using 23511

Edited by nmayer79

Guest DjCavin

I got the Omnia last week, Have flashed it 10 times so far, every rom had a quirk I didn't like.. Except this!

Thank you VERY much Rob. I appreciate all the hard work that went into making this and look forward to any new rom's you may be cooking up.

There a link to buy you a beer? I finally LOVE my Omnia.

Guest punkwhan
I have been using a lock screen called "Ahen leo lock screen".

For me its working great.Ive used it on several different roms.

Has good size clock and shows missed calls and text msg

They have a site plus you can find it on XDA site.

;) ;)

Hi,

Do you know how to change the background image of the lock screen?

I haven't been able to change the background image to the one I want.

Thanks.

Guest Wildman3064132

Storm I am currently using Waremikes Series 8.5 Base (BUILD 28002) but I have one little question about Microsoft TellME, I have installed the application on his base rom but I cant seem to get it to respond correctly when I trigger TellME the application has to trigger two or three times before it recognize commands, my question is did you use any custom tweaks to get it to work on your roms without issues?

Guest nmayer79
Works ok on mine I'm using the lock screen in post 265,no issues...

;) ;)

Does your phone have to be locked first for it to work? Almost never lock mine, just hit top button to turn screen off. Also anyone have any suggestions on why location causes google maps to crash? Gps worked great on every other rom i've used?? ;)

Just tested it out, it does have to be locked for custom caller id to work, bummer, i never lock it, just turn screen off..... cool program though. Still having google maps problem though.

Edited by nmayer79