Storm's ROM - Version 13.1

Guest Rob Storm

Where is the download for 28217?

Thanks!

28217 has been stable and peppier than 28205. it would be great to see the recent 282xx in your menu ;)

oh, and i've been getting quick GPS locks on 28217. [<1 minute even when CLOUDY. that's GOOD for our i190].

Guest arirang
Where is the download for 28217?

Thanks!

in lior's kitchen--it's listed on his page. i flashed as soon as it became available then it was bumped quickly by 28223. before i flash to it, i'm currently lurking for user feedback [so far, no issues reported] and waiting to see if other cooks add it to their menu.

Guest rfarrah
I've got all 13 builds. I've been cooking and flashing my heart out trying to figure which one to release.

I will NEVER surrender to the Martians!

PS: IF anyone has a specific build request I might could knock it out for ya!

Right now playing with 25001 ;)

28223 and/or 25001 with XDA_UC? ...if you don't have anything better to do. :D

Guest jezze boi
+1 on 28223

+ 1 on 28223

plus I would also like the word predictions that is used by the new microsoft keyboard

i liked that it applied it to other keyboards (swype, fingerkeyboard) and also predicted phrases (:

Edited by jezze boi

Where do you find 29223? What's in it?

Thanks...arniep

+1 on 29223... however, would it be possible to also cook in the new threaded email app (with preview)? That would make it fantastic!!

/Chimp

Ok...where do I find 28223? Post one on this thread only goes up to 28205.

Thanks.

Oops, I meant 28223 ;) ... and the new 23102 would be cool too.
Edited by arniep

Ok...where do I find 28223? Post one on this thread only goes up to 28205.

Thanks.

Rob hasn't built one yet - that is why I mentioned +1 on him building one.

Currently using the one from Lioryte on his thread...

/Chimp

Ahh. Now I get it. Thanks for clearing that up.

--arniep

Rob hasn't built one yet - that is why I mentioned +1 on him building one.

Currently using the one from Lioryte on his thread...

/Chimp

Guest kevkavalier

I just flashed Rob's newest 23518 and phone won't connect to the internet. Wifi connects to my home network but anything that requires phone internet connection isn't currently possible. I thought Rob worked out those connection bugs earlier. Also can't find the WLAN Launcher in Windows directory to try the driver issue. Again, I thought that was fixed already.

Update: It started working by itself after a while. No clue what triggered it to work other than soft resets.

Edited by kevkavalier

Guest eufouria

Hey Rob I can see you're busy but I'm having trouble recording video to the storage card, videos end up corrupted.

I just reformatted the card to no avail.

I'm running your version 12 M2D Rom 23518

I just flashed Rob's newest 23518 and phone won't connect to the internet. Wifi connects to my home network but anything that requires phone internet connection isn't currently possible. I thought Rob worked out those connection bugs earlier. Also can't find the WLAN Launcher in Windows directory to try the driver issue. Again, I thought that was fixed already.

When you say phone won't connect to internet I guess, you don't mean as a tethered device.

Sometime you have to reenter your phone number where required in the phone connection setting.

such as

(phone#)@VZW3g.com

VZW

finish

Hope its that simple

;) :D

Guest kevkavalier

No, in this case, when I click on Internet Explorer, it doesn't connect. I can't even do Titanium Weather because it can't find the internet. I'm not trying to tether either. This is my first Rob Storm rom flash. Everything else that I've flashed has had the internet working. My WiFi does connect to my home network. The phone is not connecting to Verizon's. I am going to re-download and re-flash to see if that helps.

Update: It started working by itself after a while. No clue what triggered it to work other than soft resets.

Edited by kevkavalier

No, in this case, when I click on Internet Explorer, it doesn't connect. I can't even do Titanium Weather because it can't find the internet. I'm not trying to tether either. This is my first Rob Storm rom flash. Everything else that I've flashed has had the internet working. My WiFi does connect to my home network. The phone is not connecting to Verizon's. I am going to re-download and re-flash to see if that helps.

try a *228

;) :D

Hopefully will have 23529 finished this evening. ;)

I'm adding the newest IE in it though

COOL! Is that a brand new release? I don't remember seeing it anywhere....

I don't suppose you could cook in the new theading email app, could you?

/Chimp

Guest Rob Storm
COOL! Is that a brand new release? I don't remember seeing it anywhere....

I don't suppose you could cook in the new theading email app, could you?

/Chimp

It already HAS the app. No need to cook it in. ;)

Guest cheeryguy123
That would be "Showcase Suite". Let me dig up the settings.

EDIT: Here are the complete registry settings for Showcase. I have marked the entry for your question in red:

where do you changes these settings? i've looked through regedit and can't find any thing.

using ver.12 and love it

Rob Storm:

Thanks for keep supporting the Omnia.

Remember few weeks ago when you share a ROM created with a new Kitchen, not the one you always have used?

Some people start reporting problems with the touch response of the phone and you went back to your old kitchen.

Installed on that ROM the M2D 2.0 AIO cab and the photo tab worked perfect.

In ROM's created with your normal kitchen the M2D Photo tab will not work, but with the ROM created with the new kitchen

M2D 2.0 Photo tab works.

Looking forward to test 23529, Thanks.